Taeyeon's Cheesiness

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtAJRYGvd6hR21xGShwPC                

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae woke up late the next morning because of yesterday running. He looked at the clock. 'It's 7:30 for god sake! Nevermind i'll just skip school.' He sighed. He decided to tell Taeyeon that he won't be at school. He sent message to Taeyeon.

Donghae: 'Dude,I'm not going to school today. I woke up late.'

Taeyeon was cooking at the kitchen because the girls whined at him telling him that they were hungry because they didn't get to eat breakfast. He saw his phone blinking. It was from Donghae. He read the message. He chuckled. 'pabo'

Taeyeon: 'Hey I wasn't at school either.Come to my house. There's Jessica and Tiffany too.' 

Donghae was lying on his bed lazily when he recieved a message. He laughed a bit  as he read Taeyeon's message. But when he saw the word Tiffany he quickly took his bath. He then rushed to his mom who was cooking. He hugged his mom from her back and kiss his mom's cheek. He tell his mom that he want to go to Taeyeon's house since he also didn't go to school. He ran to the shoes closet. He took his sneakers and wore it. 

"Honey, why don't you take breakfast first?" his mom asked.

"It's okay mom. I'll eat at Taeyeon's place. Bye mom!"

He then ran to his car. He decided to rode his car since his house and Taeyeon's house is a bit far.

He then rode his car to Ilsan. He then arrived at Taeyeon's house. It's a mansion since Taeyeon is a rich boy. He rang the door bell. Suddenly he heard a voice. A voice that he has been missing for. Tiffany's voice.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica was chatting  when they heard a rang at the doorbell.

"Pani-ah can you open the door for me? I was busy right now." said Taeyeon to Tiffany. He smiled.

Tiffany look at him. " Okay." she flashed her eyesmile at Tiffany and walked to the door.

'OMG!! Did she just released her eyesmile at me?' he thought. His heart was beating fast. ' Pabo-yah! It's just an eyesmile!' he scolded himself and continue cooking the breakfast.

 

 

 

"Who is it?" Tiffany ask before opened the door. She opened it. It was Donghae.

"Hey,Donghae! Come in!" she said with an excited voice.

Donghae walked in with a shy smile. He saw Jessica sitting at the couch. He then sit at the end of the couch. Tiffany sit between him and Jessica. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was done cooking when he heard a loud voice from his living room. 'That brat. He didn't even greet me even though i'm the one who invited him' he smirked. He put 4 plates of american breakfast since the two girls were from California.  He then walked to the living room. He saw Donghae,Tiffany was chatting happily. He then looked at Jessica. She was frowning. It seems that she was forgotten there.

"Princess,can you help me for a while?" she asked Jessica with a smile on his face.

Everybody was looking at him.

"What? Can't I call my princess?" he smirked. He don't know why but he's a little bit angry when looking at Tiffany and Donghae.

"Yeah sure." she walked towards Taeyeon's direction. They walked to the kitchen.

"Can you prepare 4 glasses of milk?" he asked.

"Ok oppa." she released her aegyo that she seldom show.

Taeyeon chuckled.

She puts 4 glasses of milk. Taeyeon asked her to call Donghae & Tiffany.

"Hey guys. Breakfast is ready." she said to the two who was busy chatting. 

The two of them turned to her and stand up. They walked together to the dining table.

Donghae then being a gentleman pulled a chair for Tiffany to sit. He then sit beside her. They looked at the table.

'Wow." they were amazed. "It looks delicious." They started to eat.

                                                                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxl9Q6wV1UCaiXjI8NtRZ                                        

 

Here's the breakfast.^^

 

 

 

 

"Wow oppa! It's so delicious. You're fit to be a great husband." Jessica complimented him.

Taeyeon chuckled.

"Thank you my princess. Do you want to be my wife?" he asked playfully.

"Ewww oppa. Who wants to be your wife?" she said shyly.

"Hehe. I'm joking. How about you Tippani? Do you want to be my wife?" he asked cheesily and winked at her.

"Yah! Why are you asking me? Who wants to marry a midget and ert like you?" she shouted a bit. She was blushed by his words actually.

"You do." he said with a cheesy voice and winked at her again.

Tiffany's face was redder from his words. Jessica who was watching laugh a little at Taeyeon's cheesiness. 

Donghae who watched the whole scene felt jealous. He can only ask simple question like 'where do you live' or 'what do you want to be'. But Taeyeon can .

"No I'm not. You're the one who think a lot." said Tiffany.

Taeyeon chuckled.

"Now let's continue to eat." said Taeyeon as he stared at Tiffany. Tiffany who knew it lowered her head and eating shyly.

Donghae cleared his throat. It brings Taeyeon back to the world. They continued to eat with an awkward atmosphere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear readers!! ^^ I'm back. Sorry I made all of you waited for so long. Here's an update. It's all about the 4 of them. Seriously! It's hard to make a love rectangle. Phew.. As always. Welcome to my new readers and subs. Comment about this chapter. ^^ I'll update more later. Bye..