Taeyeon's Chest Is So Hot!

Love Make Us Go Crazy

 

 

 

 

 

After they were whacked, they get back to their seat while rubbing their . Tiffany who sits beside Donghae look at him with a worried face. 

"Are you okay?Is it hurts?" she asked with a worried face.

"Nah.I'm ok." Donghae answered shyly. Tiffany giggled.

Taeyeon who was watching all the scene smirk. 'That brat.Nevermind.I'll make her mine!' he thought and continue focus on what Mr.Park was teaching.When the class was about to end Mr.Park suddenly said

"Kim,Lee?"

"Ne?" they said in unison

"I hope the both of you learn a lesson from the punishment just now." Mr.Park words makes both of them feel embarassed again. The whole class laugh again. Mr.Park went out.

"Hey Kim,nice you got.Hahahaha." Eunhyuk said with a loud laugh.

Taeyeon just ignored it and get ready for the next class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Going home time-

 

 

 

 

When the school is over Taeyeon walk alone because Donghae's father rush him to go home.He then saw Tiffany seating at a bench alone.He thinks that this is the time for him to get to know her closer.He then approach her.

"Hey,Tippani right?" He asked with a dorky smile.

"Yes it's me.But it's Tiffany not Tippani!"said Tiffany angrily.She hate it when people mispronounce her name.

"I know it's Tiffany but may I call you Tippani?"asked Taeyeon cutely.

'Oww,he's so cute'. Tiffany was going to say yes but suddenly her mind don't let her to do so.'Let's play hard to get Fany' 

"NO You can't! Go away." She aswered sternly. She stand up, push Taeyeon and walk away. 'I was waiting for Sica but where is she?'

"Aww.It hurts" he pout.

He then followed Tiffany. "Hey please..May I call you Tippani. It's hard to pronounce your name." he pleaded.

It makes Tiffany's heart beats fast. 'Why am I being like this?Is it because I like him?No Fany.He's a dork.He's not your ideal type' She then look at Taeyeon from down to top. Short black hair, cute face, a pair of onyx eyes ,slanted nose, pink lips. It makes her wanna kiss it. But she held herself in. 'He's so handsome.I wonder if he has a nice body.' she wondered. Without self concious she caressed Taeyeon's chest. Taeyeon was shocked but he let her be.

'You like my body huh?' He thought.

Taeyeon then being ert wrapped his right arm around Tiffany's waist. He pulled her closer to kiss her. Tiffany who is immersed in her own world doesn't notice it as Taeyeon pulled her slowly. Their face were inches away. When their lips was about to touched, Jessica who came back from the toilet and saw the whole incident shouted as she saw Taeyeon was about to kissed her bestfriend.

"Yah ert,what are you doing with my friend? she asked angrily.

Tiffany who has back her concious quickly push Taeyeon and scream. " AH!!!!!!! KIM TAEYEON!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Taeyeon smirk. "You are the one who looked at me from down to top and suddenly you caressed my chest.You like my chest huh? Wanna hold it again?" He asked with a ert voice.

Jessica glared at him. He shivered a little.

Tiffany look at him with a shocked face. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I CARESSED YOUR CHEST?MY HAND!!! I must wash it now!"  She then rushed to the toilet and wash  her hands thoroughly. "Ewww,disgusting! But his chest is so hot! I wonder if he has 6 packs.Hehe"

She then came back to the park. She saw Taeyeon and Jessica was laughing happily like they were dating or something.She approach them.

"What are you talking about?Why are you laughing so happily?" She asked.

"Oh nothing.Let's go! Bye dorky!" said Jessica as she winked at Taeyeon.

"Bye Princess! Bye Tippani!" as he waved his hand happily.

Tiffany who was watching feel a little bit jealous. 'Why did he called her princess? Are they dating or something?' she wondered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally get to update. Good news guys.I get to update everyday for next week because of school holiday.Anticipate for it. And for the silent readers please,please comment what do you think about this fanfic. Wanna know why Taeyeon called Jessica princess? And you must have wondered why Donghae have to rush home.I will tell at the next chapter so please anticipate it. ^^