What??

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCbctUxIlzQDWY1vfjCc1

 

I'm sure you guys wondering what happen to Donghae and why Taeyeon called Jessica princess right? You'll know it when you read this chapter. 

 

Tiffany and Jessica lives in the same house. They have been housemates since 9th grade.Tiffany's mom had gone leaving her  only with her family. Her other family,her father and siblings lives in Los Angeles. She choose to be in Korea because she fell in love with her hometown.At first her father didn't let her stay here but since she is the maknae in the family,her father finally let her stay in Korea but in 1 condition.She must stay with her friend.

Jessica's family was in Korea but she made her decision that she want to stay in an apartment with Tiffany.She wanted to be independant.Fortunately,her family let her stay with Tiffany.

Now they are at 11th grade and they are going to graduate soon.They plan to go to the same collage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They entered their house.

As soon as they arrived Tiffany seat at the couch while Jessica went to the kitchen to drink water as she was feeling thirsty.

Tiffany who was still feeling jealous about what has just happened asked.

"Why did that ert called you Princess?"

Jessica ignored it and climbed the stairs to take her bathed. Since she was in the school like for the whole day and they walked home. She hate it when her body is feeling sticky.

'Huh.Why is she ignoring my question? Maybe they are really dating' Tiffany thought. She walk to her room lifelessly.

After the bath, Jessica wore her clothes and took her science book to study. Then suddenly there was an upcoming message.It was from his dearest cousin, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: 'Hey princess, what are you doing?' he asked

Jessica: 'Studying..' She replied shortly.

Taeyeon: 'Wow. You're so hardworking.Studying huh?'

Jessica: 'What oppa?You think i'm like you?Lazy bum!' she replied angrily.

Taeyeon: 'Sorry dear.What about Tiffany?' he asked

Jessica: She's fine but she's a little bit jealous.After we entered our house she immediately ask about you.You're lucky oppa.'

Taeyeon: 'Oww really?My plan is going on as I planned.Thanks to you princess'

Jessica: 'Welcome oppa. By the way what are you doing? 'she asked eagerly.

Taeyeon: 'Oh nothing.Princess I must go now. I must plan something new.I love you princess. Bye'

Jessica: I love you too oppa.Bye.' They bid their goodbyes.

Yes,they are cousins. Indeed a close one. Taeyeon always come to Jessica's house when he was little. So they are very close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Meanwhile with Donghae-

Donghae was walking home with Taeyeon when he recieved a phone call from his dad telling him to come home as soon as possible.He then told Taeyeon that he must go home early. Taeyeon nodded his head.Donghae run as fast as he could. He was worried that something has happen to his family.

He then arrive at his father's condominium. He ran across the lobby. He arrived at the lift but the lift was at the 10th floor while his father's house was at 5th floor.He decided to climbed the staircase.

He climb as fast as he could.He then reached 5th floor.He opened  the door that is located at the wall seperating the house and the staircase. He ran and reached in front of his father's house. He rang the doorbell rapidly.

 

 

 

I decided to divide it into two as it was too long. I'll update soon.^^