Rejected!

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                                           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGwaiC67qDI3bR7hT8mIG

 

 

                                                      Kya! Jessica is so cute when she pout. ^_^

 

Jessica walked out of Tiffany's bedroom. She was smiling widely. Her oppa made it so she don't have any other rival. She decided to confess to Donghae but she didn't know that Donghae had coupled up with Yoona. Oww. Poor Princess. It's ok. I'll make you happy forever with your prince charming @ seobang. ^_^ She decided to text Donghae.

'Hi Donghae'

Donghae was texting with Yoona when he recieved Jessica's message. He frowned. "Why is she texting me?"

'Hi Jessica.' he replied. Jessica was happy even when Donghae replied her message with a 'hi'.

'Umm. Can we meet tommorow?'

"Tommorow?" he said. He thinks for a while.

'Ok. Where do you want to go?'

"Just at the nearest park. :)'

'Ok. I'll pick you up at 9 in the morning.'

'Thanks.' Jessica replied. She was smiling like a crazy girl when Donghae accepted her invitation. She drifted off to sleep when thinking what to do with him tomorrow. 

 

-While with TaeNy-

"Fany-ah, Don't want to sleep?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who was doing her homework.

"A little bit more Taengoo." Taengoo is Taeyeon's new nickname named by Tiffany.

"Oww Fany come here sleep with me." he pout. Tiffany looked at him and chuckled.

"You're so cute Taengoo but I must complete my homework."

"But you can do it tomorrow. Tomorrow is Sunday."

"Yes I know but tomorrow I want to spend the whole day with you. And no distractions."

Taeyeon's frown changed to a smile. He closed his eyes to take a rest. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as he was very quiet. She smiled as she saw Taeyeon was smiling in his sleep. She walked to her bed and sit on it. She kissed Taeyeon's forehead and smiled. She head back to the study table. She completed her homework at 12:30. When she looked at her back she saw Taeyeon was sitting and staring at her. She frowned.

"You awake? I thought you're sleeping." she walked to her bed and lie down.

"Come. Lie down." she patted at the empty space beside her. Taeyeon lied down. Tiffany caressed his cheeks. Smooth like baby skin. She thinks that will be her new habit.

"Sleep Taengoo" she said and slowly drifted to dream land.

Taeyeon looked at her while she was sleeping. She looked like an angel. She must be really tired. He kissed her forehead and played with her hair. Together under the dim light they sleep soundly.

 

 

-The next morning-

Jessica was extraordinary today. She woke up at 7:30 in the morning. Even Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't wake up yet.

She took a bath and wore her new clothes. She was excited for her date. Donghae at the same time was still sleeping and when the alarm rang he opened his eyes and looked at the clock. 8:00. 

"Argh! 1 hour till I meet Jessica. What she want exactly?" he lazily took his towel and took a bath. 

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up when she felt something heavy was wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes slowly. She saw Taeyeon's face was just an inch from hers. She chuckled. She caressed his cheeks. Smooth! 

Taeyeon felt something on his face. He opened his eyes and saw Tiffany smiling at him. He smiled.

"Good morning My Angel" he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning Taengoo." she said and pecked his lips.

Taeyeon giggled. He get up and sit. Tiffany did the same thing. He hugged her. They stayed in that position for a while.

"Fany-ah. I'm hungry." he pouted.

Tiffany giggled and pecked his cheek. "Oww. So cute. I'll make you breakfast so go take a bath ok?" Taeyeon nodded.

Tiffany stood up and walked to the kitchen. On the way to the kitchen she saw Jessica. "Jessica? You're early. Are you ok?" she said with a shocked voice.

Jessica chuckled. "Relax Fany-ah. I have a date with Donghae and i'm so excited." she said with an excited face.

"Ah.This explains why you woke up early. I see." Tiffany nodded. "I'm making breakfast. Want some?" she asked. 

Jessica shook her head. 

"Really?" Tiffany asked for confirmation.

"Yes dear. Just cook for oppa ok?" Tiffany nodded and walked to the kitchen and took out baked beans,sausage,eggs,bread and butter.  She want to make the same breakfast that Taeyeon once cooked for her,Jessica & Donghae. She was excited and cooked happily. Just then she heard Jessica said, "Fany-ah Donghae had arrived. I'll go first okay?" 

"Ok!" she shouted back.

Jessica quickly pulled out her 2.5 cm heels and wore it. She walked to Donghae as Donghae was waiting outside his car.

"Hi Jessica. Ready to go?"  Donghae asked her. Jessica nodded with a smile. Donghae opened the door and closed it when Jessica was inside the car. He walked to the driver seat and drove his car.

"So? Where do you want to go?"

"Umm. Breakfast first?" 

"OK! Since I haven't take my breakfast yet." he drove his car to Mc Donald since it's the only one nearest to Jessica's apartment. Donghae parked his car at the parking lot and they walked to the restaurant. They sit at the two-seated table. 

"What do you want? Let me order it" 

"Oh thanks. I want Premium Caesar Salad and Premium Roast Coffee" she smiled. Donghae walked to the counter. He had to wait to order.

"Good morning sir. What do you want?" the cashier said with a smile.

"1 Premium Caesar Salad and 2 Premium Roast Coffee 1 Egg McMuffin and fries."

"Ok. Wait for a while sir." the cashier took his order and put it on a tray. " Here's your order sir and it's 24500 won sir."

Donghae gave the cashier 30000 won and the cashier gave back 500 won. "Thanks." He smile and carried the meal back to their table. He saw Jessica was in her own world. He put the meal on the table and sit on the empty chair. Jessica was still zoning. He shook Jessica's shoulder a little. It brings her back to the earth. She blushed madly.

"Sorry" she said shyly.

"It's ok. Here's your salad and coffee." he gave her salad and coffee. He took out his EggMcMuffin and coffee and put the tray aside.

Jessica started to eat. He stared at Jessica. 'She is so beautiful. Too bad I already had Yoona. Ahh. I wonder what she want to say.'

"Umm so what do you want to say?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh that.Umm I actually..actually...actually..ac-"

"Actually what?" Donghae cut Jessica's words.

"Actually I-i-i like y-y-you." she stuttered. Donghae was shocked.

'She liked me? Oh no? What am I going to do?'

"Umm. I appreciate it that you like me but i'm sorry. I had a girlfriend and I will never cheat on her because I love her so much.I'm so sorry but I must tell you I can't accept your love." he stared at her to watch her reaction.  

Jessica was shocked. 'He had a girlfriend? :( ' Jessica feel like wanted to run away but she can't do that. She will embarassed herself and Donghae. Seriously Sica? He rejected you and yet you still care about him? Huh!

"No it's ok?" she let out a bitter smiled.

They finished their breakfast. "Come let me send you home." Donghae dragged her hands.

Jessica followed him. They arrived Jessica's house. She said thanks for the breakfast and bid goodbye to Donghae. Donghae drove his car away.

Jessica walked to their apartment and rang the doorbell. Tiffany opened it.

Jessica walked in and immediately when to her room and cry on her bed. Tiffany felt something weird and tell Taeyeon about it.

 

 

Hey it's me again! Another update today. For this meantime I'll only focused about Jessica's life and her prince charming will come soon.