Embarassed

Love Make Us Go Crazy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLb57gYu16ZRwrVVOVeri

 

 

 

 

"Hey,stop dragging me!"said Taeyeon with an annoyed and in pain face. "Ouch!" he groan.

Donghae let him go and laugh.

"Hey I have a suggestion.How about we see who Tiffany fell in love with. Me or you." Taeyeon suggest suddenly 

"Hey! It's not fair. You know I can't do that!" Donghae shouted feeling injustice.

"Hehe. That's why I suggested it." Taeyeon said dorkily.

"Yah! We are late for class! Mr Park will 'kill us'!" Donghae shouted again.Lucky there is no one at the long corridor. Taeyeon then look around.

"Y-yes you are right" he stuttered. "We should go now" after finishing that line he started to run as fast as he could. Donghae run along with him. Then they reach their class.

They nervously twist the classroom door knob.

The whole class look at them. Even Mr.Park.

"Mr Kim, Mr Lee. Where have you been. You're late for 10 minutes." Both of them just lowered their head.

"Kim, Lee. Ready for your punishment?" Mr Park asked.

.'Oh no!' both of them said in their heart.

Mr Park command them to open their pants leaving them with boxer only, stand on their hands and face their to the whole class. Oh Yes.That is the punishment. It is different with girls. Mr Park will let them go even if they're late for an hour. But it doesn't mean that the girls can come whenever they want. Taeyeon & Donghae slowly pull down their pants with a red face. All the girls scream and close their face. The boys boo them. It is very embarassing.

"Its all your fault. If you didn't stop me just now we wouldn't be late. And embarass infront of the whole class and even Tiffany!" said Donghae angrily.Taeyeon then mehrong him.

"Its your fault too. If you didn't let me go we wouldn't be late." he answered dorkily.

Mr.Park who went out looking for a cane finally found it on his table came back to the noisy class.

"Quiet class!" he shouted.

The class  become quiet.

"So guys. Ready?" asked Mr.Park and before the boys answer he immediately whack them on their 5 times each.Both of them groan in pain.

Sorry for the late update.:(  I'll try to update whenever i can.