Shopping Time

Love Make Us Go Crazy

Taeyeon and Yuri walked to the counter to order what their kids want. And when the foods and drinks are ready they walked to the stairs and climbed it. Their eyes are wandering around looking for the moms and the kids. Suddenly they heard a voice. "Appa,Daddy we're here!" there goes Yoochun who are waving his hands excitedly . Both Yuri and Taeyeon smile and walked towards them. Their position is like this.

Taeyeon-Sehun-Wooyoung-Jessica

Tiffany-Minwoo-Yoochun-Yuri

"So kids. The food are here. What did I taught you just now?" said Tiffany with a smile to the kids.

"Oh that one." Wooyoung said. "1,2,3" Taeyeon and Yuri was wondering what did Jessica and Tiffany taught them. And then their thoughts were cut by their loud voice. "Jal Mokkesseumnida!" the 4 boys said in unison and started to dig the food looking for what they order.

 Yoochun ordered Big Mac and coke. One new thing they knew about Yoochun. He's a big eater. Imagine a 10 years-old boy eat Big Mac by himself.

Minwoo chose Quarter Ponder with Cheese as his tummy was craving for that burger.Amazing!! A 5 years-old boy know what burger he wants to eat.

Oh yeah. Sehun chose Double Chesse Burger as that's the only burger he know.

While Wooyoung order the latest burger in town: Angus CBO. And their drinks was Sprite.

The dads ordered Angus Bacon & Cheese Snack Wrap for Tiffany and Honey Mustard Snack Wrap as they said buy anything for them.

The dads buy themself Double Quater Ponder with Cheese for Yuri same as Minwoo and Angus Mushroom and Swiss for Taeyeon. As for the moms their drinks are Diet Coke while for the dads the drinks are Premium Roast Iced Coffee.

They enjoyed eating their dinner. Sometimes they chuckled at Sehun's and Minwoo's act.

After around 40 minutes of eating they decided to head to the nearby supermarket to bought groceries. They arrived at the Mall 10 minutes later thanks to all the residents for not causing jams. They parked the car and head inside the Mall. Wooyoung and Yoochun quickly grab 2 trolleys and bring it to their parents. Minwoo and Sehun wants to sit inside the trolley so Taeyeon carried them and put them inside the trolley. Yuri and Jessica grabs the trolley that has Minwoo and grab Wooyoung to followed them and walked away to buy the groceries as they promised to meet again 1 hour later. While Tiffany push the trolley that has Sehun and Taeyeon carrying Yoochun in his arms. It doesn't matter as Yoochun was small and lighter.

"Appa can I have those?" ask Minwoo as he saw a cool looking controller car with a pout. You know that they can't resist Minwoo's cuteness so Yuri just agreed and Minwoo jumped in excitement. 

"Which one do you want? This or this?" Yuri pointed at two different types of car.

"I want...." Minwoo wondered for a while. "That one!" he pointed at the big and blue in-colour car.

"Ok then." Yuri took it and put it inside the trolley. Jessica smiled and look at Wooyoung.

"You don't want anythind sweety?" Yup! That's Wooyoung's new nickname given by Jessica as when Wooyoung smiles he smile sweetly. Wooyoung shook his head. Jessica frowned.

"Why you don't want sweety? Pick anything. We'll buy for you. It's not my money it's Daddy's money remember?" Wooyoung look at his Umma with a smile.

"I don't need anything. I just need your love umma. I've never felt umma and appa's love. Eventhough ahjumma took care of us with love,I can't feel it as she always paid attention more to the younger kids. I knew that and it makes me felt neglected."

Yuri who heard everything alongside with Minwoo felt sad. He walked to Wooyoung and hugged him.

"Don't worry buddy. Umma,Appa,Daddy and Mommy will give you love. Like you;re our own son." Yuri patted his head and released the hug. You sure don't want anything?" he asked Wooyoung. Wooyoung gave him a smile and shook his head.

"Ok then. Let's go but the groceries." he said and pushed the trolley while Jessica held Wooyoung's hand and walked to the groceries. 

"Hey let;s find Taeyeon. I want to say something." Jessica stopped walking and said that to Yuri. Yuri frowned and nodded his head. They looked for the Taeny couple when they saw they're picking vegetables.

"Hey oppa!" Jessica yelled. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at her direction while Sehun and Yoochun playing with the vegeables ignoring the adults.

"Yes what do you want?" he questioned them.

"We should seperately buy things. I mean we can buy other things than groceries right? Like toys for the boys,beds and everything that are needed,right? We should split up. 1 team buy groceries while another team but their daily needs. I go with Tiffany while you go with Yuri. How about that?" Jessica suggest. Taeyeon actually want to shop with Tiffany but when he wants to say something Tiffany suddenly spoke.

"Hmm. You're right Sica? Can we Taengoo?" Tiffany pout at Taeyeon. Taeyeon can't resist Tiffany's pout of course and accept it with a sigh. 'I guess I must parted with Fany again.' Tiffany and Jessica squeled in excitement while he boys sigh.

"So kids who do you want to follow? The groceries shopping team or the toys team?" And you know the results right? Of course Sehun and Yoochun wants to follow the toys team while Minwoo and Wooyoung wants to be with their moms so they pick the groceries shopping team. Tiffany and Yuri sigh in relieved as they were scared that nobody wants to follow them.

"Come let's go guys." Tiffany grabs Wooyoung's hand while Jessica pushed the trolley.

"Mom,I'm lazy to walk. Can I sit inside the trolley too?" Wooyoung asked. 

Tiffany nodded and smile. "Sure.Go get another trolley. I'll put you with Minwoo while I'll put the things inside the other trolley. 

Wooyoung ran to the place where they put the trolley and quickly bring back the trolley to his moms.

"Here mom. Now carry me please." Jessica giggled and carry him and put him inside the trolley. "At last I can sit." he said with a grin on his face. Both Jessica and Tiffany chuckled at his cuteness and started to buy the groceries.

 

Meanwhile with the toy shopping team.

"Daddy I want that!" said Sehun as he pointed at a robot.

"You want that?" Yuri asked. Sehun nodded his head.

"Me too dad! I want too!" said Yoochun.

"Ok ok! Take one and take for Minwoo and Wooyoung too!" he shouted at the excited kids who had already running to the shelf.

"So what should we buy next?" Yuri asked a little bit confused. "How many rooms you have in your house?"

"I got 5 rooms and each rooms has 1 bathroom. 1 store room, 1 play room like if you want to play wii, that's it."

"Ah. So in 1 room you have how many beds?"

"in the master bedroom I had a super king bed size and for the other rooms are king size. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. Just asking. Do you have extra bed sheets?"

"Nope! I only have bed sheets that a currently on the beds." Yuri nodded his head.

"Can I buy a new bed sheet?" 

"Sure. Why are you asking me in the first place?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrow.

"Because you're paying for us and I can't just buy what I want." Taeyeon smile at his words.

"Just buy what you want. Don't worry I had enough money to pay."

"Ok then."

"Daddy,Appa I want this and he want that." Yoochun showed his dads the robot he pick. 

"Did you take for Wooyoung and Minwoo too?" Taeyeon asked. The boys nodded and showed the dads the other toys in their hands.

"Ok then.What do you want to buy next kids?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know Appa. Just buy anything. We had enough things,right hyung?" Yoochun nod.

"Can I go now?" Taeyeon nod at Yuri's words. Yuri quickly headed to the.....You know the place where they display the bed sheets,bed and other things. He then ask the promoter if they had any Mickey Mouse King Size Bed Sheet. The promoter then lead him to the shelf that has many kinds of cartoon sheets. His eyes sparkles at the sight of the sheets.

'Which one should I choose?' He wonder in his head. He then saw a brown coloured sheet with Mickey Mouse words on it and has the face of mickey mouse. He decided to take it and ran back to Taeyeon when he saw Taeyeon was sitting on the bench and the kids were no where in his sight. Behind him there's an arcade. Yuri's eyes widened as he thought that Taeyeon lost the kids and he was sitting there like noting happened.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Where is the kids?" He yelled making everybody at the area looked at them.

"What?What?" Taeyeon panicked when he heard someone yelling his name. He was actually zonning at that time. Yuri than walk towards Taeyeon with an anger looking face.

"Where is the kids?" he grabbed Taeyeon's collar. Taeyeon looked at him with a confused expression.

"The kids? Where are the kids?" Yuri clenched her fist.

"Yes! Where are they?"

"They're inside the arcade. They said they want to play so i bought them here. And why are you so angry? Do you think i'm irresponsible until they are lost. Not a chance Yuri." Taeyeon pushed Yuri away and fix his clothes. Yuri then snapped at Taeyeon's words. 

"They're save?" Yuri lowered his voice.

"Of course they are. Look there." Taeyeon point at two boys who was playing the machine. Yuri sigh in relieve.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon. I didn't mean to do that. I thought they're lost that's why I was made. I don't want the same incident to happen again."

Taeyeon looked at him with a frowned on his face. "What incident?"

"Huh? N-nothing." Yuri stuttered not wanting Taeyeon to know.

"You better tell me what it is." Taeyeon said with a glare.

"N-nothing. It's my problem and you cannot interefere. It's my privacy." Taeyeon sigh.

"But can you tell to me one day?"

"Huh? It depends." Taeyeon then walked towards Sehun and and Yoochun to called them. It's has been an hour they're at the Mall and they've also bought enough things so they head to the meeting place in front of the cashier. Once they've arrives at the place they saw Tiffany and Jessica standing with a frowned on their face and they lookd mad while Wooyoung and Minwoo was sleeping in the trolley. 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

Where are those brats. I've been waiting here for like 20 minutes. Oppa is the one who said to meet here in 1 hour time and now he is the one who are late. Then I saw the 2 of them pushing the trolley towards our direction with Sehun and Yoochun inside it. My face lit up as I saw Sehun and Yoochun waving at us but it dissapears when I saw the two brats face. They are smiling. What the hack? They're smiling. Do they even know that they're late. They seriously want it from me.

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

There they are. Walking towards us while smiling. The heck? Smiling? How can they smile when they're late. Then I saw Sehun and Yoochun waving at us. I waved to them back with a smile on my face. They're so cute!! I'm going to die at their cuteness. And now back to their stupid fathers. How can they let us waiting for them when they're suppose to wait for us. Ugh! There goes Taeyeon with his smile. OMG! I can't breathe. Now I can't get mad at him because of a simple smile. I hate that! Then they walk arrived in front of us.

"Did you wait for us for a long time? Sorry we're late. We're waiting for Yuri to grab his own things. We're sorry." said Taeyeon with an apologetic bow. He knew only in that way we can forgive them. I look at Sica. She give me a nod.

"Ok we forgive you but promise next time don't do it again." Jessica said on behalf of us.

Sehun and Yoochun sensing that the mode was already begin to talk about the toy they picked. They also said that the've picked toys for Wooyoung and Minwoo too. 

"Ok guys. Let's pay for it." said Taeyeon and pushed the trolley finding a counter. The cashier than begin to scan the things and steal glances at Taeyeon. How dare she. I clenched my fist. 

"All of this will be 502,890 won sir. Do you have a membership card?" Taeyeon nod and give the cashier the card and the money. The cashier looked at him seductively but Taeyeon doesn't seems torealized it.  He gave the cashier 600,000 won. The cashier then swap the card and returned the card back to Taeyeon. The cashier then give him the refund money,reciept and a paper. I look at it and it was a telephone number. I guess it's the cashier number. Taeyeon took the things and then he saw the cashier gave him a wink he replied the wink back with a smile.

'What did he thinks he was doing. Flirting in front of his own girlfriend! You're gonna get it when we get home Kim!'

 

Hey I'm back with new update. And about the previous update I was supposed to update that chapter last night. So I wrote and I click the Update chapter. I was wondering why I didn't get at least one comment. I thought that all my subscribers had lost interest at my story. And when I logged in this afternoon I realised that the Chapter 23 at the left side of the screen was in red then I realized that I forgot to click the Hide Chapter box up there. Silly me. And about the earlier chapter i said that Taeyeon's house is a mansion right? It's his parent's mansion. Actually he lives in the condo by himself and sometimes go to his parents house to meet them. Just saying so you won't get confused. So what do you think about this chapter. Please comment. I appreciate it. ^_^ Bye for now!