Dinner Date With The Parents And The Kids

Love Make Us Go Crazy

 

The eight of them walked side-by-side. Their position is like this.

Tiffany-Sehun-Minwoo-Jessica at the front row and Yuri-Wooyoung-Yoochun-Taeyeon at the back row. They walked to Taeyeon's condominium based on Taeyeon's words. Finally they arrived at Youbizz Condominium. They walked in the lift when the lift arrived at the lobby and Taeyeon press '25' button. The kids look at the back in awed since the lift look like this. 

                                                                       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP_Dt3a600L94yRdbsOb_

 Soon they arrived at the 25th floor and Taeyeon lead their way to house number 2890. Taeyeon punch the card and the machine and the door opened. He welcomed everyone in. The 4 kids jaw dropped. It's their first time they saw a house like this. They lived in an single-terraced house. So basically the house is a two-storey-condominium. Sehun and Yoochun who was amused at the house started to ran exploring it. Minwoo and Wooyoung just shook their heads. Tiffany then went to the kitchen to find something to eat while YulSic sit down on the floor where Sehun and Yoochun threw their bags started to unpacking the kids things. Minwoo and Wooyoung later joined them when they finished exploring the house.

"Hey you. What's your name." said Taeyeon as he pointed at Sehun.

"Me?" he stopped running and point at himself. "I'm Sehun. This hyung here is Yoochun. He's the oldest among us." he recieved a smack on his head from his words.

"Yah! Must you tell them that?!" All of them chuckled.

"Sorry hyung. Ah and that one beside the auntie is Minwoo and the one beside the uncle is Wooyoung." Taeyeon nodded his head.

"So you are Sehun,the one beside you is Minwoo,the one beside Jessica is Yoochun and the one beside Yuri is............ What's his name again?"

"You're wrong uncle! How many times must I tell you? The one beside me is Yoochun. The one beside the auntie is Minwoo and the one beside uncle is Wooyoung? Is it that hard to remember our names?" he answered back with a slightly annoyed tone. Taeyeon hunged his head low.

"I'm soory I just had troubled in remember names."  I know it sounds like Jessica but in this story Taeyeon must meet the people like 5 times to remember their names. While in real life Jessica must meet them for 10 times to remember that person.

"It's ok uncle. So what is your name? And the other aunties and uncles and why are we here? I mean me,Sehun,Wooyoung and Minwoo." Yoochun asked.

"Mine is Taeyeon. That one is Jessica. The one beside her is Yuri and the one at the kitchen is Tiffany. And I will tell why are you all here later." Yoochun and Sehun nodded their head while Minwoo and Wooyoung are busy unpacking their things with the YulSic. "Hey kids. Go unpack your things there. We adults has something to talk." 

Yuri and Jessica looked at him and they stood up and sit on the couch waiting for Taeyeon to call Tiffany.

 

 

"Hey Fany-ah" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany's waist from behind as she was looking for something to eat. He peck Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany giggled. "Come. I have somethingg to say to you,Yuri and Jessica." He pulled Tiffany's wrist and let her sit beside Jessica as he sat at the single-seat-couch. "Umm. I want to ask who we should take between the four kids." Taeyeon scrath the back of his head cutely and make the girls giggles at his cute act.

"I think we should ask them who they wants." Yuri suggest. "How about it?" All of them nodded their head.

"Hey kids. Can you come here for awhile." The 4 of them looked at the adults with a frown on their face and ran towards them. Sehun ran and  climb on Yuri's lab but since he's to short Yuri had to carry him up. While Wooyoung sits between the 2 girls. Yoochun on Taeyeon's lap and Minwoo on Jessica's lap. 

"Umm. We want you to choose who you want to live with. Pick only one couple. Either me and uncle Taeyeon or Aunty Jessica and Uncle Yuri." Tiffany explained.

"Me first! I want Taeyeon Daddy and Mommy Tippani!" Sehun said excitedly. 

"I want Daddy and Mommy too." said Yoochun.

"But I want with Daddy and Mommy." Minwoo cutely pout and maked Tiffany piinched his cheeks.

"Ah! Ok then. I want with Umma and Appa." said Yoochun and climbed down and sit beside Yuri. Yuri's face lighten up when Yoochun sat beside him. He actually want to cry when most of them chose Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Then I'll be with Sica Umma then." Wooyoung snuggled towards Jessica. But then he saw Yuri glaring at him. "And of course with Appa too. Sorry I forgot."

"OK then. Everything was set. Sehun and Minwoo with me while Yoochun and Wooyoung with Jessica."

"But the problem is how to set the things up. I mean who lives with who." Yuri looked at all of them.

"You're right. Who should lives with me?" Tiffany frowned and everybody started to thinks.

"Ah Daddy. How about all of us lives here. I mean won't it be easier to talk to everybody this way?" Minwoo smartly suggest.

"Yes. Why I didn't thought of that. You're a genius Minwoo." said Taeyeon and patted Minwoo's head. Minwoo smiled when he recieved the compliment.

"Umm Oppa is it ok if we live here?" Jessica asked.

"Of course it's ok. The more the merrier,right Fany-ah?" Tiffany nodded and gave him her eye smile.

"Omo! Mommy has a cute eye smile!" Sehun said when he saw Tiffany's eyesmile. Tiffany blushed at his comment while the rest of them laugh.

"So when can we move in here?" Yuri asked while playing with Yoochun's hair.

"I don't know. When you want to move in?" Taeyeon looked at Jessica then to Yuri and then to Tiffany.

"I guess tomorrow. After school. Can we oppa?" 

"Yup! Sure." Taeyeon beamed his dorly smile. 

"What should I call Aunty Tiffany? Mummy too like Minwoo and Sehun?" Wooyoung suddenly asked. He was thinking about that for a while and seems like they've stopped talking he ask.

"Yeah. Just call me Mommy. And you too Yoochun." Tiffany smiled. Both of them nodded their head. "You should call Taeyeon daddy too. And for Minwoo and Sehun call Jessica Umma and Yuri Appa. Get it kids? And you're here because our teacher asked us to take care of kids. She wants to see if we're fit to be a good parents. And she will interview you to see if we took good care of you or nod. Get it?"

"Ne~" they answered. "Good." 

Since it's dinner time why won't we go out for dinner and grocery shopping. I don't have nothing at the kitchen since I don't eat a lot." said Taeyeon.

"Yeah we should. Let's go guys." Yuri said and hold his son's hands.Jessica then followed behind with Sehun in her hands. While Taeyeon and Tiffany walked hand-in-hand with Taeyeon carrying Minwoo. Taeyeon get 2 of his car keys and put it inside his pocket. They then arrived a the car pack.

"Hey Yuri. You know how to drive right?" Yuri nodded. Taeyeon threw the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 car key to Yuri and Yuri caught it. "There. Use the CorvetteZ06 there.

                                                                  

Yuri's and Tiffany's eyes widened at the sight at the sports car.Jessica didn't as she had been into Taeyeon's car. "Sorry I only had sports car so the kids have to sit on your lap. I promise I'll buy a four-seated car later." Taeyeon smiled. "Come Fany-ah let's go to my other car." It's a Porsche 911 Series.

                                                                               

Again Tiffany's and Yuri eyes widened at the sight of the cars. They didn't know that Taeyeon is that rich. And if you remember at Chapter 7 how Taeyeon brings Tiffany and Jessica to his house, he uses his dad's car and he had returned the car because his dad was bugging him to give back the car. And since the school won't let any of the student's car in the school area Taeyeon decided to walk to school.

"Where should we go?" Jessica asked as they didn't make the decision where to eat. "Where do you guys want to eat?" she asked the kids.

"We want McDonalds!" they shouted in unison. The asults giggled and decided to meet up at the downtown McDonalds. Soon they arrives at the McDonalds and the kids excitedly got off of the car and waited for their parents to come out.

"Umma,Appa,Daddy,Mommy hurry up!" said Wooyoung. They're excited because it's been a long time since they ate McDonalds and when they saw there's a new burger they're promoting at the tv they eagerly want to eat it. The parents giggled and took their hands and walked in looking for seats. 

"How about we eat upstairs. Yuri and I will go buy the burger and you girls will bring them up. Arasso?" Taeyeon said as the downstairs was fulled with people.

"Ok then. What do you want kids?" Yuri bent down and asked the kids.

"I want this,I want that,bla bla bla." the kids babbled what they wanted as Taeyeon jolted down what they wants.

Taeyeon and Yuri walks to the kitchen while the mothers bring them upstairs.

 

I'm back!! Right now is like 1:37 and I decided to stop as I was so sleepy. And I promise I'll update tomorrow if I get the chance to play the laptop/ Enjoy and comment please. And welcome to my new subscribers and can you cubscribe my new story too. I'll started to write it as soon as I finished this story. And this story, I plan to not too end it sooner as I said cause I was like dragging it.  Love Make Us Go Crazy 2  Subscribe and comment please~