In SM High

Love Make Us Go Crazy

 

In SM High.
 
There's a lot of kids in the school with their 'parents'. Actually this project is for all the 11th grader. So all the grader has brought their kids with them. There cames the family of the Kims and Kwons. :P
 
They are walking to their class. 11-B. When they walk in they saw bunch of kids with their parents. Some of the kids sitting on top of the table while some running. And other ones seems quiet and sit on their parents lap
 
Soon the bell rings. All the families call their kids telling them to sit quietly. Luckily the boys of the Kim's and Kwon's are behaving well. They didn't even play with the things inside the class while the other kids are touching here and there
 
They sit quietly on thei parents lap waiting for the teacher to come in.
 
"Taengoo did you bring their files?" Tiffany asked. 
 
"Yeah. Here in my bag." Taeyeon took out the files and gives Yuri his sons file. Taeyeon holds Sehun's file while Tiffany holds Minwoo's file. Yuri gives Jessica Wooyoung's file while he holds Yoochun's file. Don't forget that Yoochun was still scared at Jessica.
That's why he was sitting on Yuri's lap. Then the teacher came in. Everybody stands up and greet her. She asked everybody to sit down and look at the kids. One-by-one. 
 
"Okay guys. It seems that you bought the kids. Now change place and sit with your partner. Everybody starts to move all around the class. 
 
"Everybody has settled with their seats?" the teacher ask.
 
 
"Ne~" all the students answered.
 
"Good. Now one by one starting from my left side come with their partner and the kids to me. Explain about your kids to the class and don't forget their files." The one on her left side was Donghae and his partner Victoria. Since Yoona doesn't study at the same school he had no other choices and partner up with Victoria. They walked with a boy and girl with them.
 
"Hi. It's me Lee Donghae and my partner Victoria Song." He handed the kids file to the teacher. 
 
"This is Choi Jinri. But call her Sulli. And this is Lee Hyun Woo. Cute right?" Victoria introduce te kids. Everybody chuckle when Hyun Woo show of his cuteness. While Sulli seems quiet but still she is cute.
 
"They are 6 years old from an orphanage near my house. Please take care of us." Donghae said and the four of them bow.
 
"Okay. You may go now." the teacher said after finishing checking their profiles. "I'll keep their profiles."
 
The next couple was Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. They had two adorable twins that is Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin. All the students fell in love with their cuteness. And then the introduction continues. Now is the Kim Family turn to introduce their sons. They walk in front of the class and gives the teacher their profiles.
 
"Hello my name is Kim Taeyeon and my partner is Tiffany Hwang." Both of them bow. Sehun and Minwoo seeing their parents bow as well.
 
"This is my adorable little son No Minwoo and this is Oh Sehun. They're 5. Sehun was playful but Minwoo was a little bit quiet. Sehun has glare so be careful with him."  Taeyeon jokes at the end of his words.
 
"Jal butakhae" They bow once again.
After them was the Kwon family. Yuri and Jessica when infront and gives their profiles.
 
"My name is Kwon Yuri and beside me was my girlfriend Jessica Jung." His words makes Jessica blush. 
 
"Ehem. This one is Jang Wooyoung. He is 8 years old and very mature. And this is Park Yoochun. He's 10 but very childish."
 
"Umma~" Yoochun whined. It seems that he is not scared of Jessica anymore. Jessica has make up to him just now. 
 
"Please take care of us." They bow. Then the introduction continue with 4 more couples before the teacher said.
 
"Good. Everybody was doing good. And seems there's a lot of kids here I'll let you go early. You can't study with kids around." All the students cheered loudly. Same goes to the children.
 
Sorry for the short update. I'm rushing to go somewhere. I'll update more tomorrow, I guess,