Finally

Love Make Us Go Crazy

Finally! I want to end this story as soon as posible. Sorry for the not so long hiatus. I'm just too lazy to write. So here's the final chapter. Sorry to dissapoint you guys but I think you all won't. Anyways. Thanks for my loyal subscribers either new or old ones. And for the Love Make Us Go Crazy 2 subscribers, I won't start writing soon or I'll just delete it. I just want to continue my career as a reader. Hehe

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It's been 4 months since their teacher gives their mission. And guess what. The YuSic are finally an item now. Chukhahae!!!! And now time to say goodbye. All the students had passed the mission. Thank god! It's always sad to part. Both Jessica and Tiffany was packing the kids things. They're actually quite sad knowing their babies are going away from them. So they asked all 4 of the boys stay with them whilr they are packing the things. And of course there's their fathers too. They tried not to cried. Their mommies can't contain their tears and tears start to roll down.

 

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Tiffany said while folding Minwoo's shirt. Her tears drop at his shirt.

"Yah!! You're ruining it!" Jessica scold at Tiffany as she saw the water droplets from Tiffany's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." She continue to sobs. The boys were all sleeping so they are unaware of all this.

 

 

"Stop crying Fany-ah. We can visit them any time. Yes, we can adopt them but then who will take care of them. We have school to attend and we'll be rarely at home. Maybe we can when we're older, okay?" Taeyeon hugged her. Tiffany nod in his embrace. Finally after a few minutes she calm down and continued packing their things. While the YulSic couple had finish packing Yoochun's and Wooyoung's the TaeNy couple finished packing Minwoo's and now packing Sehun's. The YulSic couple quickly go to their sons, watching them sleeoing. After 10 minute Sehun's things are done. So they decide to wake the boys up.

 

"Sehun-ah, Minwoo-ah, Yoochunnie,Wooyoungie. Wake up. It's time to go." Yuri wake them up.

Wooyoung and Minwoo immediately woke up while the other two groan and get back to sleep. YUri chuckled at them.

"Where are we going appa?" Minwoo asked with a confused face. Yuri smiled bitterly. And then Taeyeon came in with a wide smile.

"My sons! Are you ready?" He said tried to lit the gloomy mood up.

"Where to daddy? Minwoo asked appa but appa didn't answer him." Sehun asked. He just woke up. Taeyeon sigh.

"We're going back to Dae Han Min Guk Orphanage house!" Taeyeon tried to smile. "Aren't you excited to meet ahjumma? Sorry we didn't get to send you there."

"We're going back? Yay!!" Yoochun exclaimed happily. "Wait! That means we can't see you anymore. No!!! I don't want!!!!" he start to cry. Both Yuri and Taeyeon panicked. Then Jessica and Tiffany came rushing. As soon as Yoochun cried Wooyoung who understands what his hyung means start to cry. Followed by the other two who was confused.

 

"Ssh! We promise we'll visit you from time to time. You can call us when you miss us, okay?" Taeyeon said. But that doesn't help. They cried even harder. The parents don't know what to do. 

"Please stop crying. We promise we'll go there everyday, okay?" Tiffany's turned to coax them. Fortunately, they buy it! They stop to cry little by little. At last all stopped.

 

 

They proceed to the orphanage house. It's hard to part, when they've been really close this past 4 months. They treat the boys like their own child. And of course when they're nearing the house they start to cry again. All of them had a kid in their arms tried to cool them down. And when they reach the house all of them has sleep. They sigh in relief. 

"Good evening ahjumma!" they greet in unison as ahjumma opened the door. The ahjumma smile as soon as they saw the eight.

"Good evening. Ohh! They're asleep. Come step in. Put them on the mattress." They came in and put the kids on tje mattress. They talk to the ahjumma for a while and then they decide to see the kids. 

 

 

After 10 minutes they came out with Jessica's and Tiffany's eyes are puffy while their husbands face was gloomy. They bid goodbye to the ahjumma and went straight to Taeyeon's house. Once they arrived Jessica and Tffany immediately went to their own room to cry their tears out. The boyfriends shook their heads and go to coax them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"It's okay my angel. We'll see them soon. Don't worry. I'll take you there if we have time, okay?" Tiffany nod in Taeyeon's embrace and continue to cry. Taeyeon hummed and the next thing he found out that Tiffany had fall asleep. He tucked Tiffany in bed and kiss her forehead.

"Good night my angel. Sweet dreams." 'I miss you. Where are you? Even though i'm here happy with Tiffany I can't forget about you. Please come back!' Taeyeon smiled bitterly and followed Tiffany in dreamland.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Sica-yah. Uljima. We'll meet them soon. I'll take you there. Please don't cry anymore. Irt hurts seeing you like this." 

"I-I start to miss them. At this time they'll come to me and hugged me. I miss them." Yuri then hugged her.

"How about I hug you then." He LAY Jessica down and LAY beside her. lol! :P

Jessica chuckled and hug him tightly. He kiss Jessica on her forehead and cheeks. Slowly she closed her eyelids and sleep. Yuri looked at her all the time. 'I'm happy with her. At last I can forget about you and Junsu. But appa will always love you Junsu-yah' He smiled and slowly fell into the deep slumber.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

KKeut! I've finish this story. Thanks once again to the subscribers. I really apreciate it. And PM me if you had questions. I'll gladly answer it. Don't forget to comment too. ^_^

 

 

snsd_t-ara:  Sign off from Love Make Us Go Crazy.