Disgusting!!

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                                                       

                                                                                       So cute!! ^_^

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. 'What is this Yuri doing here?' She then look at her sandwich and sniff it. *sniff* *sniff* "Ewww!" with a disgusted expression on her face she threw the sandwich and it lands on Yuri's lap. Yuri look at her with a what-the- look. "Cucumbers. Yuck!!" the TaeNy couple were panic (and even I don't know why)  at first but when they heard the word cucumber they smiled in relieved. 

"It's just a cucumber for god sake. Why did you throw foods? Why don't you eat it?" Yuri ask in annoyance. Jessica glare at him. 

"You know nothing,Yuri. So shut your mouth. Ugh that ahjumma! I'll get her later." she complained. But Yuri found it cute. But suddenly Yuri thought of and idea. He took Jessica's sandwich that he put on the table and sneakily took out the cucumbers. 2 large siza of cucumbers. He smirk. 

"Hey Jessica." he started to bait her not knowing if he do that thing HellSica mode will turn on. "Look what we got here." he showed one of the cucumbers infront of her. It was to distract her from his actual plan. Jessica scream in disgusted. When Yuri saw Jessica opened he stuffed the cucumber inside . He laugh when his plan was done. The TaeNy couple who understand what Jessica would do next quickly ran away. Yuri who felt the sudden change in the atmosphere stop his laugh. Then suddenly he heard some voice saying, "Do not mess with the Ice Princess" "Is he out of his mind" "HellSica mode: Activate." then he heard laughing. Jessica glared at them who was laughing. Then there's no more voice were heard. Yuri looked up to Jessica. He gulped when he saw the intense stare from Jessica. 

"You. Come here." Jessica pointed at Yuri. Yuri obediently walk to Jessica as he was scared if Jessica do something bad at him. He stand beside her. Jessica spit out the cucumber. She didn't know how she endured the taste. Eww.. Disgusting. She asked Yuri to eat that cucumber. Yuri eyes widened. He shook his head. Why must he eat that? That cucumber had been inside and then she want him to eat it? 

"Umm. No thanks." he ran away from her

"Yah!! You come back!!" she screams.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hehe. I'm back. Actually I don't have any idea when writing this. Could you please comment about what should I put next. If there is idea I'll update again. If there's no idea I'll be in hiatus for awhile to think of some idea. Anyway, Fighting with the idea. Oh yeah.

 

 

 

                                                                                              FLOWER POWER DAEBAK!!!!!!

                                                                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1MAbtv932vvnxlOt2Spk

 

                                                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEKXuxi3hL3J9h9j4OShq

                                                                                                         LoL!!

                                                                                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT-e3HC-0ZXSXUj7oABWK

                                                                                                 Sweet Family? ^_^

                                                                                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHgkYFQ0hY9a18Rst7jBw

                                                                               Yah!! Wrong child. Seobaby is TaeNy's not yours!!

                                                                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnT6cpSTytYpb1mqtzX2o

 

                                                                                 

                                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIafVnjq9Oa8ADq1zvvGs