Hey!

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HJeaqHXwvR9sSKG5tCP                              

 

This chapter is all about TaeNy!!! And a little bit of Jessica. ^^

 

 

 

Tiffany walk lifelessly to her room. She doesn't know what feeling is it. Suddenly her mood was down. She open her door room and lie down on her bed. She keep thinking about Taeyeon.

'Why am I like this? Did I fell in love with that dork?' She shivered thinking about that. She then walk to her bathroom.

After her bath she straight away go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Taeyeon's place

 

 

'Looks like my plan is going well.What should I do next?' he asked himself.

"Aha!" suddenly an Idea pop in his head. He smirked. 

'Let's see what I will do tomorrow' he said to himself with an evil laugh. He then fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At SM High

 

Most of the students had already arrived at the school but for some reasons Taeyeon,Jessica & Tiffany was late to school.Class was about to start for about 5 more minutes.

 

 

Tiffany & Jessica are walking to school when suddenly they heard footsteps following them. Both of them were stunned and turn around. There's no one. They continue walking. Once again they heard footsteps. They turn around and still no one was following them. They quickly run and they heard the same footsteps chasing them.They run as fast as they could and hear the sound of the footsteps was coming nearer to them. 

Suddenly there's a pair of hand holding their waist. They both scream.

"Ah!!!!!" Jessica release her massive dolphin scream. Tiffany scream loudly.

"Woah woah, cool down.It's me" Taeyeon said as he release a loud laugh.

"What?It's you oppa?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany who heard Jessica call Taeyeon oppa feel a little bit jealous.

'What is their relationship' she thought.

"Yah you byuntae. Let go of my waist!" she shouted. She hit Taeyeon's chest repeatedly.

"Yah stop it. You're hurting me." said Taeyeon and hold Tiffany's hand. He then bring her closer to kiss her. Tiffany was stunned.

"Yah I'm still here!" Jessica push Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon smiled shyly. He lowered his head.

"Now let's go. We're absolutely late. When we leave our house we're already late and because of you oppa we're getting more late to school!" Jessica said as she was pointing at Taeyeon.

The TaeNy's eyes become big.

"Yah! We're late. Let's ride my car. We'll be a bit faster." Taeyeon said in panic mode as he pull Tiffany's hand. He doesn't even realised that as he was so panic. He dragged the two girls. Tiffany's heart beats very fast as Taeyeon held her hand.

 

 

They arrived their school.

 

 

The gate was closed. They tried to climb but failed because the three of them are short. You know. ^^

They decided to skip school and go to Taeyeon's house since his parents went to New York.

 

 

 

They arrived at his house.

"Come in. Make like your own house." Taeyeon said with a smile.

 

 

 

 

It's all for today.It's a bit boring because nothing special happened.I'll update more tomorrow. ^^ Title has nothing to do with the story.