TaeNy's First Kiss

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROads0Zld4CHvWWhX_gvG

 

 

Heh! it's me! Finally got to update. Enjoy reading this chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

After they finished eating, Taeyeon purposely asked Tiffany to stay with him to help him with the dishes. He let Jessica overcome her awkwardness with Donghae. He want to spend a lot of time with Tiffany. Taeyeon wash the dishes while Tiffany helped him to wipe it. He purposely do it slowly.

"Tippani,do you like Donghae?" he asked curiously.

'Huh?Why is he asking me?' she thought.

"Yes I like him. Why?" she asked.

"Oh. N-Nothing." he stuttered.

He then continue to asked "Tippani do you like me?"

"No I don't." she answered with a husky voice which Taeyeon found it y.

"Really?" he frowned.

He stopped washing the dishes. 'Taeyeon is very weird today'

He wraps his arms around Tiffany's waist. p/s he already dried his hands.  He pull Tiffany towards him. Tiffany's heart was beating damn fast.

He hugged her tightly and whisper to her. "I love you Mi youngie. From the first day I saw you. My heart beats fast when I saw your eyesmile." he said in english and kissed her cheeks.  p/s I don't know when he learn english. ^^

Tiffany's face were red as he confessed and kissed her cheeks. 

He pulled Tiffany's face up as she lowered her from just now. He leaned his face closer to her face and their lips touched. Tiffany was about to pulled back her face but instead of that she replied back that kiss and turned it into a passionate one.

Donghae who watched the whole scene felt that his heart has broken into pieces. He cleared his throat and that bringing them back to the world.

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away. She felt embarassed when Donghae saw them kissing.

Jessica went to the kitchen as Donghae took so long to call Tiffany. She saw Tiffany and her oppa were blushing and Donghae was just staring at them.

"What's wrong. Why is the atmosphere so tensed here?" she asked not knowing the situation.

"Oppa! Did you do something to Tiffany?" she asked Taeyeon. Before Taeyeon could answer Tiffany ran to the living room and Donghae followed. Jessica looked at them with a confused face.

Taeyeon continued washed the dishes. Jessica come and helped him.

"What did you do, oppa?" she asked.

"I didn't do anything. I just conffesed and..." he stopped.

"And??" she asked. "OMG oppa! Don't tell me that you kiss her?" she said with a shocked voice.

"That is the one I'm going to tell you." he said with a shy voice. His face blushed.

Jessica chuckled. "You're so cute oppa." she said and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks you princess. And what is that for? The kiss." 

"Nothing. I just feel like kissing you. It's been a long time since I kiss you right? It was when I was 13. My last kiss for you. And now was another one." she said.

"Oww. That's so sweet of you." said Taeyeon and kiss her cheek.

"Hmm, Strawberry. I like." he winked

"Yah , Oppa!" she hit Taeyeon's shoulder lightly. They laughed together.

 

 

-Back with HaeFany-

 

Tiffany sit at the couch. Followed by Donghae.

They stayed silence for a while.

"Are you two official?" asked Donghae.

"Aniyo, we're not." she said.

"Ok then." he said with a smile plastered at his face.

"Hey Tiffany, do you want to go to Lotte World tomorrow. Since tomorrow is Saturday?" he asked.

"Huh? Sure." she said with an eyesmile.

"You're so cute Tiffany." he said.

"Thanks. You're handsome too."

"Ok I'll fetch you at 9:30 a.m."he said. Then he walk to the kitchen. 

"Dude I must go now. I have something to do. Annyeong. Bye Jessica." he waved his hand to Jessica

He then walked to the door. Tiffany was there waiting for him. He wear his sneakers and bid his goodbye to Tiffany. He walked to his car. 

'I have a great time eventhough I was a little bit jealous.Nevermind I'll just confessed to her tomorrow.' He get in to his car with a smile on his face. 'I'm gonna plan what shall I do tomorrow at home.' He then drove home.

 

 

Hello it's me again.How about the kiss just now. Seriously I ran out of idea. But when I wrote this chapter ideas coming in to my mind non-stop. Hehe. And please comment about this chapter. Really need your opinion dear readers. ^^ I gotta go. Bye.