Special Mission??

Love Make Us Go Crazy

 

 

 

The next day.

 

Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany was walking together when they bumped into Yuri who was going to school. They didn't realised Yuri was there as they were busy chatting. Yuri who heard a cute voice,followed by a husky one and followed by a dorky laugh. He turned around because curiousity was killing him and he saw the 3 of them walking hand-in-hand and Taeyeon in the middle while Jessica and Tiffany beside him.

"Um. Hi?" he waved his hand awkwardly and make the 3 of them stop walking and looked at him. The TaeNy wave back at him but Jessica glared at her. "Going to school?"

"Isn't that obvious?" Jessica said in a sarcastically voice. Tiffany glared at her. 

"Yeah. Want to follow?" said Tiffany with a cheerful voice. Yuri nodded his head. Taeyeon then take Tiffany's hand and walked away leaving those two alone. Jessica was still glaring at Yuri. So he decided to take the lead. He took Jessica's hand and interwhined it with his. Jessica was blushing but she hide it. Yuri grinned widely when Jessica followed him. He looked at her face and he saw Jessica was blushing but she tried to hid it. He grinned. 'I'm gonna make her mine.  제시카!!! 넌 내거야!!!' 

 

 

At school

 

Yuri was still dragging her when they reached the school. Jessica tried to let go off her hand but Yuri tightened his grip. She was embarrased actually because people was looking at her and Yuri. They enter their class still their hands were interwhined. Yuri let go of her hands when they are seated at their place. Jessica looked behind to bombared the TaeNy couple when she saw they were smilimg sheepishly. 

"What are you thinking about?" she glared at them. The TaeNy couple chuckled at her.

"So cute" Tiffany pinched her cheeks softly. Taeyeon nodded agree with Tiffany's words. Jessica slapped Tiffany's hand away. They saw her cheek was pinkish.

"I'm not" she said as she was blushing madly. She was blushing because Yuri had joined them too. She was still blushing from the interwhined hands just now and now Yuri saw her blushing cheeks. So embarassing. The 3 of them giggled. Jessica suddenly swifted her head and saw Yuri's charming smile. She blushed. Again.

                                                                                              

 

Suddenly they heard the teacher's table being knocked by their teacher. They quickly turn around and sit quietly waiting for the teacher to speak.

"Ahem. Good morning class. Today I had a special mission for you all. Pick your partner and tell me when you're ready. I'm gonna do some work." the teacher said as he/she sat down an the chair. The class started to make noise and voices asking to be thier partner can be heard but the teacher ignored it as he/she was still planing about the mission.

 

"My Angel you want to be my partner, right?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Aniyo." she started to as she found that sulking Taeyeon was so cute. So she want to see him sulk. Taeyeon start to pout.

"Who is it that you want to partner with?" he said with a sulky voice. Tiffany chuckled at the cute side of Taeyeon.

"Somewhere around me. Or." she leaned down and whispered to him. "Someone beside me?" she bit his earlobe. Taeyeon eyes widened. Then he decide to play along with her act.

"Oh. Is that true?" he pout. "I'm gonna find another one then" he start to looked around. Then he saw Lizzy. Suddenly he got an idea. He walked to Lizzy leaving the dumbfounded Tiffany behind. "Hey cutie. Can you help me for awhile?" he smiled. She started to blush as one of the cutest and popular guy in the school asking for her help.

S-sure." she smiled back at him. 

"Can you help me to make my girlfriend over there *points at Tiffany who was staring at them sharply* jealous?" Lizzy who starting to understand his words nod her head.

"It's my pleasure to help you." she said as she held out her hands to shake with his. Taeyeon gladly accepted it. Tiffany who saw that scene felt jealous and looked away not wanting to look at them, But she can't help herself to look at them as she heard both of them was laughing. She felt like her heart was burned up as she saw Taeyeon's hand  started to touch Lizzy's cheek and Lizzy touching his hand. She walked to them and pushed Lizzy's hand away.

"Don't you dare touch my boyfriend" she said with a glare that is more scarier then Jessica's. Yeah. More scarier then Jessica if she was mad or jealous.Lizzy hung her head low and Taeyeon smile secretly as his planned was a success. He quickly dragged Tiffany away avoiding trouble if he let Tiffany with her anger.

"No My Angel. You've misunderstood. I've nothing to do with her. I just approach her to make you jealous. You're the one who act like you don't want to partner up with me so I decided to play along with you. Please don't be mad ok." he coax her. Tiffany was still glaring at Lizzy as Lizzy ignored her and do other work. "Fany-ah do you hear me?" he said as he rubbed Tiffany's bank trying to cool her down. Tiffany nodded her head and hugged Taeyeon.

"Just make sure you didn't do that again, ok?" she looked up and stared at his eyes. Taeyeon nodded her head and kiss her head. They stayed at their position for awhile until their teacher speak. 

"So?? Have you guys picked your partner?" the teacher asked. 

"Ne~" all the students said in unison. 

"Alright. Here's your mission." the teacher stated out what the mission is. 

 

______________________this is after the teacher ask to find a partner_____________________________________________

 

Yuri looked at Jessica. "Umm. Do you want to partner up with me?" he asked shyly. Jessica looked at him before she looked away.

"Umm. Sure." she answered shyly too. Yuri smile.

"You're so cute" he giggled from her reaction. Jessica smile at his words. 

"Yeah. You're handsome too." she said as she didn't realized her words. Yuri blushed.

"Thanks. I was wondering what was the mission?" 

"Yeah. Me too." So they waited for about 10 minutes before the teacher spoke.

 

 

"So?? Have you guys picked your partner?" the teacher asked. 

"Ne~" all the students said in unison. 

"Alright. Here's your mission." the teacher stated out what the mission is. 

 

 

Heh! I'm back with a new update. I want to end this fic soon as YulSic got together. Oh yeah. Here's the link off my second story. It's like the part 2 of this story. So please subscribe it too. ^_^   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/309495/love-make-us-go-crazy-2-genderbender-taeny-yulsic-hwayeon.  Wanna know what the mission is? Stay tune.