TaeNy Is Official!

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThpYKGz3Zp3WKkCgrlcQ4                                                                     

 

 

Jessica walked to the living room.

"Oppa she is here." she said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon eyes widen. "Really? That fast?" he said with a shocked voice. Jessica chuckled.

"Yes my dear oppa. But! Don't even disturb her okay?" she said with a warning voice. Taeyeon giggled at her cuteness.

"Don't worry princess. I won't." he said and get up from the couch and head towards Tiffany's bedroom.

"This is her room, right?" he pointed at a room. Jessica nodded.

"Yes oppa. I want to take a bath first ok." she said and walked to her room. Taeyeon waited until Jessica entered her room and he entered Tiffany's room. There. He saw his angel. Sleeping soundly. Her face was really innocent when she was sleeping. He walked towards Tiffany and kneeled down to make his level same with her level. He looked thoroughly at Tiffany's face. Her angelic face,her plumped lips and last but not least her . Taeyeon gulped.

'OMG her lips. I wanna kiss it' he leaned closer to kiss Tiffany's forehead,downto her nose,her cheeks. He do it carefully as he scared that Tiffany will awake. The one that he didn't know that Tiffany was awake when he kissed her forehead. Tiffany didn't open her eyes as she don't want to ruin their romantic moments. She know who is it. It was Taeyeon because she recognised Taeyeon's lips. She felt that he kiss her nose and cheek. That he stopped for a while. Later that she know Taeyeon was whispering

"Tippani? May I kiss your lips. I know you will be mad at me when you woke up but I really want to kiss it. I love you" he leaned closer and closed his eyes but he felt a pair of lips crashed at his lips. He opened his eyes and he saw Tiffany was sitting on her elbow and her lips were touching his lips.

He responded to her kiss. A very passionate one. They let go when they are panting for air. After that Taeyeon captured again her lips. They continued kissing and this time Tiffany was lying down and Taeyeon was on top of her. Tiffany let go of the kiss.

"Oww. Why did you do that. I want more." he frowned and tried to capture her lips again. Tiffany blocked her lips with her hand. Taeyeon frowned again and get up from Tiffany. He sat at the corner of the bed and put his head on his knees. He was sulking. Tiffany giggled at his Choding way of sulking. He pulled Taeyeon's hand and lay down back making Taeyeon was lying on top of her. Taeyeon liked it and he weren't sulking anymore but he wanted to tease Tiffany so he looked away not wanting to look at her.

Tiffany moved his head and maked his face facing hers.

"Don't sulk Taeyeon-ah. I just wanna said that I love you too." she beamed her eyesmile. Taeyeon was stunned by her words and her eyesmile.

"Really Pani-ah?" he asked. He started to smiled Dorkily. Just when Tiffany was about to answer he crashed his lips on hers and Tiffany responded to it. He was really happy and he even smiled in their kiss. He let go of her.

"Thank You Tippani for the perfect gift." his forehead touched Tiffany's forehead. Tiffany nodded and pecked his lips.

"Oh. Umm. By the way I haven't proposed to you yet." he stand up and kneeled down. 

"Tiffany. Can you be my girlfriend." he proposed. Tiffany nodded her head.

"Thank you my angel." he hugged her.

"Wait!" Tiffany said in a loud voice,

"What?Why?!" he panicked.

"You called me what just now?" she asked.

"My angel?" Taeyeon said.

"No! The one before that!" she said.

"Tiffany?" he said with a confused face. "Ahh." he understand. He saw Tiffany was sulking. 

"You know that I hate people mispronounced my name right?" He hugged her.

"Sorry My Angel. I just want to called you Tippani. I wanted to call you something different from others. I'm sorry okay?" he said and pecked her lips.  Her heart melted.

"Ok. But promised me you won't called me Tippani again."she said with a warning voice. Taeyeon chuckled.

"You sound a lot like Princess, My Angel." he smiled dorkily. Tiffany smiled along. The atmosphere turned into a romantic one as they were still hugging.

They stared into each other eyes. They leaned their face closer and kissed. Again. Seriously. How many times must you kiss?

 

 

Jessica heard someone screaming when she was wearing her clothes. She knew that voice. It was Tiffany's voice. 'That Oppa. Didn't I say to not waked her up. She quickly wore her clothes and combed her hair. She walked to Tiffany's room. She hurriedly open the door and saw her oppa and Tiffany was kissing.

"AHH!!" she screamed with her dolphine scream.

Taeyeon & Tiffany gasped and quickly pulled their lips and hid their face. Tiffany hid her face at Taeyeon's chest while Taeyeon hid his face at Tiffany's hair. He sniffed it. "Nice" he said. Tiffany looked up at him and give him a 'what' look at him. Taeyeon shook his head and continue hugged her. Tiffany tightened her gripped at Taeyeon's waist. It seems that they forgot someone was watching them with a disgusted face.

"Yah!" she screamed again. Both Tiffany come back down to earth.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" she asked. Taeyeon smiled dorkily and Tiffany loved it.

"Nothing. I had just proposed to her and she said yes." Jessica widened her eyes and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany nodded her head. Her HellSica look changed to an angel look as she smiled to both of them. She walked to Tiffany and hugged her.

"Congratulations my friend." she said and patted Tiffany's back. She released their hugged and hugged Taeyeon. It last for a long time.

"Congratulations oppa. You did it." she said.

"Yeah." he said and kissed her forehead. 

"Well I need to go. I don't want to ruin your sweet moments." she released their hugged and walked away from Tiffany's room. Taeyeon was smiling widely while Tiffany was pouting. Taeyeon looked at her.

"Why are pouting, My Angel?" he asked and hugged her. He felt weird when Tiffany didn't hugged him back. He looked at her face and he immediately get it.

"Oww. My Angel is jealous. There's nothing to be jealous at all, My Angel. You're mine. I had kissing her since I was a little kid." he smiled. Tiffany looked at him. 

"Ok." she started to smile and hugged him back. Taeyeon was so happy.

 

 

As I promised I updated it tonight. Finally TaeNy is official but the story does't ends here. Taeyeon's princess was all alone so I will put a prince charming for her. Oh Yeah. This fanfic will end soon and I plan to write another TaeNy fic. And there's Royal Family too. I'll start it as soon as this fanfic end. Thanks you subscribers! Hope you will support my other fanfic too. ^^