YoonHae

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3paP92IOK-QXDUx683o8
 

 

Donghae droves his car to a restaurant called 'Romance Town'. They said that food in that restaurant is superb so he wanted to give it a try. They arrived at the restaurant and parked the car. Both of them get out of the car.

"Hae,I heard the food here is good." said Yoona.

"Yeah. I heard about it too." Donghae replied.

"Let's go." Yoona held out her hand. Donghae hesitated to grab her hand but  he still do it. They walked to the restaurant hand-in-hand. They sit at the corner side of the restaurant to get some privacy.The waiter then arrived at their place.

"What do you want to eat, Hae?" Yoona asked. Donghae was still looking at the menu.

"Umm. Pasta and Apple juice. What about you Donghae."She said to the waiter and Donghae.

"For me I want Aglio Olio and Aloe Vera juice. Donghae smiled.

"Ok sir,miss. Your order wil arrive in a jiffy." the waiter smiled to both of them and leaved.

"So how's your life?" she asked and looked at Donghae.

"I'm doing really fine. After you left I feel like i'm free from anybody." he smirked. While his heart said the other way round.

"Oh!" Yoona nodded and tried to hide her frown with looking at her feet. The atmosphere then felt awkward. They stay silence until their order came.

 

This is Donghae's order.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf04aFz8I1tTa-WLvVJgy                                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZcvQ2VEQROXS4SdS8UFQ

 

This is Yoona's order.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHMkhKh-hxB3EzbnAGXwL                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5V0x8_537PcPR4X66JqY

 

"Wow it looks delicious." she said excitedly at her food. Donghae smiled.

"Jal Meokgesseubnida!" They said in union and started eating.

"Wow! It's really delicious!" Donghae showed a thumb up to Yoona. Yoona also showed the thumb up. They ate happiy until the dishes was finished.

"Burp~" Donghae burp. He quickly close his mouth with his palmed and blushed. Yoona giggled.

"You never changed Donghae."

"Yeah. And it will never changed even though you leaved again." he said.

Yoona immediately stopped giggling at look at her feet. Again Donghae killed the mood. Should we called it 'Hae Effect?'

"I'm sorry. I never had the attention to leave you but it's because of the school." she explained and tried to smile.

"You don't have to explain. As I said, I had move on. I'm not even hurt when you leaved me." he said sarcastically.

"Let's go. I want to rest on my comfy bed eventhough all I did today is ride a roller coaster and had a lunch with you. And I Don't want to spend time with you anymore" he said. His words made Yoona heart hurts a lot.

 

Yoona's P.O.V

 "Let's go. I want to rest on my comfy bed eventhough all I did today is ride a roller coaster and had a lunch with you. And I Don't want to spend time with you anymore" my heart hurts a lot when he said such things to me. How coud he! He didn't mind if I disturbed him 3 in the morning to buy me vitamin when he was stil together. I guess he had moved on. I'm so sad! :( He then quickly stand up to pay the lunch and walked to his car without waiting for me to finished my drink. I sighed. My tears started to fell down from my eyes but I quickly rubbed it off. "I can't be like this. I must be strong to get back his love." I smiled a little.

 'I"ll make him mine.No matter what!' I quickly went to his car and sit at the front passenger seat.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I pout. He laughed. 'Eh? Just now he was mean to me and now he acted like this? What is this actually.' I stared at Donghae.

"Hae are you ok?" I asked and fell his temperature with my back hand at his neck at forehead. He held my hand. I was blushing. He caressed my cheek and leaned closer to me.

"I miss you Yoongie. Why must you dumped me? I feel like i'm a useless man when you leave me? Why Yoongie? Why?" he said and tears fell down from his eyes. I feel like crying too but I hold it back.

I let my tears stream down when I heard he said to me,"I love you Yoongie. Eventhough I said i'm fine but i'm actually not. I really miss you. I feel like killing myself when you said that you want to break up." He hugged me real tight and pulled his face. 

"I love you." he whispered and cupped my face and kissed my lips. It's been a long time since he kissed me. And it feel so great. So I responded to his kiss and both of us let go when we needed air. 

"I love you." he said once again and hugged me.

"I love you too." I replied.

 

-While at JeTi's house-

Taeyeon droved his dearest cousin to her house. They arrived at apartment 443C.

"Oppa do you want to come in?" asked Jessica before she opened the door.                                                                                       

"Umm.Ok. Let me park my car first." he said and parked his car at the carpark. Both of them walked to the lift and press the up button. Soon the lift reached the ground level of the apartment. They walked in and Jessica pressed the 5 button. The lift when up. *Ting!* They get out the lift and walked to house 59. (SNSD's 5th Annivesary number ^^) 

Jessica get her keys from her bag and opened the door. "Come in oppa." she said.

Taeyeon headed to the couch and sit down.

"I'll check if Tiffany is here and take a bath ok?" she said with her aegyo voice and kissed Taeyeon's cheeks. Taeyeon nodded and ruffled her hair. He smiled at her. Jessica walked to Tiffany's room and opened her door. There she is. She saw Tiffany was sleeping.

 

Hey guys. I'm back! I'll update the TaeNy part later.