Sad Wooyoungie~ :(

Love Make Us Go Crazy

Hoho Sica~ I see what you did there.

 

Yuri's P.O.V

 

Since our teacher let us go early, we decided to pack our bags at our own homes and move in to Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon followed me to pack my things while the girls pack their things at their own house. The boys all wants to follow us. I don't know why they don't want to follow their moms.  I don't care anyway. As long as they're here with us. And that was about 1 hour ago. I've finish packing my things 40 minutes ago and waiting for the girls to come here. At Taeyeon's house right now playing with his PS3 with Yoochun and the other boys watching the game. Taeyeon was downstairs grabbing us some snacks. There he is. Walking in with a tray on his hands. A 2 big milk boxes and cookies. The boys quickly grab the cookies and stuff it in their mouth. So cute!

"Hey. We're here!" I heard loud noise from downstairs.

I guess it was Tiffany since her voice was as loud as a megaohone. But I didn't hear Sica's voice. So I pause the game and ask the boys to follow me downstairs. They nodded. Yoochun,Wooyoung and Sehun start walking but Minwoo tugged my shirt. I lower down my body and ask him what he wants. He raised his hands up and I knew what he wants. So I stand up and carry him in my arms. He was happy and hugged my neck. I felt a little bit sad thinking of Junsu.

'Junsu-yah. Appa miss you.' I carried him downstairs and walk towards them who was sitting on the couch talking.

"Yah! What are you guys talking about without me." I sit beside Jessica since that's the only empty space on the couch. I put Minwoo onmy lap. Taeyeon who saw Minwoo call him to sit on his lap. Minwoo gladly slid out of my lap and sit on Taeyeon's lap. Tiffany kissed Minwoo on the cheeks. Minwoo giggled when Tiffany's lip made a contact with his cheeks.

"Aigoo so cute!" I pinch Minwoo's cheek. Then I look at his hyungs who was sitting on the floor. They seems............Jealous?

"Sehun-ah. Come sit here." Everybody focused on Sehun. I pat my lap. I was waiting for his happy face but instead he pout.

"Why are you pouting?" I asked. He just shook his head. He was just staring at Taeyeon. Ah! I get it.

"Or you want to sit on Daddy's lap instead?" He nod his head shyly. Aigoo this kid.

"Come on sit with me. There's Minwoo on his lap what?" He look at me. Then he stood up and ran. I thought he was running towards me instead he ran towards Taeyeon. He sat on Taeyeon's lap. Minwoo sit on the left side of Taeyeon's leg while Sehun sat on the other side. I pouted.

"Hey! Not fair! I want someone on my lap too." I whined. "Sica please help me~" 

"What can I do Yuri-ah? They want to sit with Taeyeon then let them be." I pout even more.

"Nobody loves me." Everyone cracked into a laugh. Then I saw Wooyoung stand up and leave the living room. Everyone has a mong face.

"What's with him?" I asked confused. I look at everybody's face. Then Jessica seems to realized something. She knocked my head.

" This pabo man. See what you did. Do you remember what he said yesterday?" she look at me with an angry face. 

"Yesterday? What about yesterday?" I wondered. "Ah! That one." I rushed to look for Wooyoung.

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

Everybody was laughing at Yuri's childish act about wanting someone to sit on his lap when suddenly Wooyoung stood up and leave the leaving room. Everybody was wondering why he did that.

"What's with him?" Yuri asked. He then look at everybody's face while the others did the same. 'Hokshi..... Is it about what he said yesterday? At the supermarket. At the toy section?' I knocked his head.

"This pabo man. See what you did. Do you remember what he said yesterday?" I glare at him.

He looks confused and then. "Ah! That one." Finally he remembers. -_- He then stood up and look for Wooyoungie.

"What about yesterday, princess?" Oppa asked. Tiffany looked at me. I explained to them about the toy thingy and when he said parents love is enough not the toy bla bla bla. They nod their head as I was talking.

"Ah~ It's like that? Then I hope both of you do your best giving him love and all, okay?" I nod my head. When I look at Yoochun he was already fell asleep. On the floor. I shook my head and ask oppa to carry him to the room. Oppa obligate and carry him upstairs. Then I saw Yuri came back with crying Wooyoung with him. He have Wooyoung in his arms. He then sit beside me and continue to coax him. I joined him too and now Woooung sit on my lap while hugging my neck. I pat his head and body.About 5 minutes later he fell asleep. I ask Yuri to bring him to the room. He take Wooyoung from me and head to which room I also don't know. The maknaes also has drifted to sleep. Taeyeon carried Minwoo and put him to bed and then came back to carry Sehun to bed.

Yuri came back after 2 minutes and sit beside me. Then he lay his head on my lap. His eyes slowly closing until he sleeps. Taeyeon came back with a shock look on his face looking at us. WTH? It's not like his my boyfriend or what? I then saw the TaeNy couple look at us.

"It's not like what you think. He suddenly came and lay his head on my lap. And he looks really tired. So I let him be." I explained.

"We didn't think anything, right Fany-ah." Oppa said while smiling sheepishly.

Tiffany replied with a nod and the same smile.

"Anyway do you want to sleep? Go on. I'll wake you up when it's dinner time." Tiffany said.

"Okay then. Yah Yul! Wake up. Let's sleep on the bed inside the room." Uh oh. Why did I say let's sleep on the bed? The TaeNy's eyes has widened. They shrugged it off and when to their room. I continue waking him up.

"Yul. Wake up. It doesn't feels comfortable here." He slowly open his eyes and stood up.

"Let's go." He said and dragged me to one of the room in this house. As right as he enters he ran to the bed while dragging me and *Bam!* he lay on the bed. And it makes me fell on top of him.

*Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun* My heart beats fast.

"Relax Sica. I'm not gonna do anything. Or if you want me too." I slapped his hands away fom mine and he laugh.

"Crazy." I muttered. I then stood up wanting to find another room but he grab my wrist and pull me down beside him.

*Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun.* There goes my heart again.

"Sleep with me please. I can't sleep with nothing to hug." He then hugged me tightly but not too tight to make me breathless.

 I just let him be as I felt so sleepy too. You know me right? Then I drifted to sleep slowly with him.

 

 

Hey it's me. Sorry to make you all wait for so long. Here's an update. And did you realized Yuri talking about Junsu? And he being an Appa. Should I write drama here or should I let it go? If I write it here then my 2nd fanfic will go on without YulSic's conflict. Should I or shouldn't I write about Junsu? Comment please.