Having Fun At The Lotte World Part 2

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcT7VdNM-4M5_-1bRySNq

 

Donghae dragged Tiffany to enter the Lotte World. They were walking side by side when Tiffany saw something amazing. Roller Coaster! She was excited at the sight of the ride. She dragged Donghae to buy 2 adult tickets. Once ther got their tickets they que for their turn to ride it.

"Are you sure you want to ride those?" asked Donghae as he was pointing at the ride.

Tiffany looked at him. "Yeah! Why? Are you scared to ride it?" she smirked.

"A-ani. I'm not scared. I'm a man." he said and put his right hand at his left chest.

Tiffany ignored him as she was busy looking at the ride. Finally it's their turn to ride it. People then come in one by one. They sit at the back seat. Tiffany was smiling happily until her eyesmile appeared. Donghae was nervous as he can't see anything else.

"This ride will start in 3,2,1." the announcer said. Right after the announcement the ride started to move slowly. When they reached the peak the roller coaster zoom down really fast and maked most of the people screamed. Well Tiffany was screaming too but her scream was full of joy while Donghae's scream was full of sorrow. At last the ride ended. Tiffany was still enjoying it while Donghae feel like puking. 

"The ride was DAEBAK!!" she said excitedly. She looked at Donghae because she didn't recieved an answer. She saw Donghae stumbling.

"Hey, because you sacrificed for me, I'll buy something for you." she said with her eyesmile. And Donghae was stunned with the sudden eyesmile.

"Uhh. How about an ice cream?" he said.

"Ok. What flavour do you want?" she asked again.

"Uhh. Vanilla please." he said with a cute voice.

"Oww. You're so cute. Ok I'll buy it. Wait here ok?" she said an pinch his cheeks. Donghae blushed. Tiffany then when to buy the ice-cream.

 

 

 

-Meanwhile-

Taeyeon and Jessica had arrived at the Lotte World. They're seeking for Tiffany and Donghae. They wore an over-sized hat and glasses. It's a common thing as the weather was hot.

"Oppa can you buy me an ice cream. It's hot here and it will melt me." Jessica whined.

"Aigoo my ice princess. Ok I'll buy it for you. What flavour do you want?" he asked.

"Umm strawberry please."

"Ok princess. Wait there ok." he said as he pointed at a bench. Jessica nodded and walked to the bench. She sat there not knowing someone was sitting at the bench beside her.

 

 

Donghae was looking arounf when suddenly he saw Jessica. 'Oh god. Why is she here? I better run away or she will ruined my date' he thought and walked away. He was lucky Jessica didn't saw him as he was looking away while Jessica was busy fanning herself although she had her hat.

Donghae then looked for Tiffany but suddenly he was dragged by someone. He wanted to yell but when he saw who she is he changed his mind. He struggled to escaped but the grip was too tight. 

"Yah! Let me go!" he said when suddenly the girl stopped walking.

"No-uh Donghae. You aren't going anywhere. You must accompany me." she said.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Why? Can't I go to the Lotte World? Anybody can go here." she said sarcastically.

"Ugh! OK! But let me text my friend. You dragged me out of sudden and she must be looking for me right now." she let him go.

He then text Tiffany saying that he bumped into his old friend and decided to go with her. He apologized. 

"Are you done? I'm hungry. Let's go some other place to eat. It's freakin' hot here," she whined.

"Ok." he let out a small smiled and bring her to his car.

"Get in." he said as he opened the front door.

"Thanks." she smiled.

'He never treat me like this since we broke up. I guess I ca't help but to fell on love with him deeper.' he hopped in his car.

"Let's go!" he said with a smile. He started to drive his car.

 

Tiffany was waiting for Donghae. 'Where did he go?' Then suddenly her phone beeping. It was a message from Donghae telling her that he bumped into his old friend and accompanying her. She sighed. I guess i must ride this rides alone. It's no fun. I'l just go home.' she thought and walked away.

 

 

'Where is oppa? What took him so long to buy an ice-cream.' Jessica decided to find Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon was que-ing to buy ice-cream.

"Oppa." she patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Ah Jessica. It's you. Sorry the line was long."he said. "Did you found them?" he asked.

"Aniyo oppa. They are nowhere to be seen. I guess we shoul just go home after buying the ice-cream." she looked at the ice-cream and gulped.

"Aish! I thought you will give up on the ice cream and just go home. But you still want it."  Taeyeon chuckled.

"Of course oppa! It's still hot here." she said as start to fan herself again.

Finally it's their turn to buy the ice-cream.

"One strawberry and one chocolate ice-cream please." he said.

"OK!" the ice-cream seller said with a wide smile.

"Here you go." the ice-cream seller handed two cups of ice-cream.

"Thank you. Here's the money." Taeyeon handed 4000 won.

"Thank you! Please come again!" the seller said.

They walked to Taeyeon's car.

"Let's go home oppa. I wanna bath"

 

 

 

Sorry I broke the promise to update yesterday. Here's another update.

You must be wondering why Taeyeon didn' met Tiffany. It is because Taeyeon goes to a different stall. And not the same stall as Tiffany went. And why Jessica didn't met Tiffany is because she had walked away before Tiffany reached the bench. Hehe. Next chapter will have YoonHae moments.^^ And. I can't update like once in two days like I usually does because of school. I think I get to update on weekends so wait till weekends ok?