Shut up !!

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQokrctGUL51rT5ivRZ7ua  

 

 

 

 

Jessica walked in and immediately when to her room and cry on her bed. Tiffany felt something weird and tell Taeyeon about it.

"What happened to her?" said Tifffany with a frown on her face. Taeyeon shrugged.

"I better ask her." she walked to Jessica's room and knocked the door. *Knock Knock*. She opened the door eventhough she didn't get the permission from Jessica. She walked to Jessica's bed. She patted her shoulder. "Are you ok?"

"Leave me alone!" she shouted a bit. Tiffany was startled but she showed a calm face.

"Really Sica-yah? You ok?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" she shouted and chased Tiffany out of her room. She slammed the door hard. *SLAM*. Tiffany was startled and ran to Taeyeon who was watching some stories. She hugged him. She sobbed. Taeyeon sooth her.

"Shh. Don't cry Fany-ah. I'll slow talk to her later. For now let her cool own." he said and kissed her forehead. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's waist. Just then thry heard things being thrown and crashed. *Crash Crash*. Tiffany released his hugged and quickly ran to Jessica's room.

She knocked the door rapidly. "Sica? Are you ok?" Jessica didn't answered her question and keep quiet.

"Jessica are you ok?" she asked again because she didn't recieved a reply. She knocked the door hard. "Jessica. Are you ok!?"

Jessica was annoyed with her voice. "Shut up ! Can't you just shut up?!" she screamed. It maked Tiffany's heart scattered in pieces. She ran to her room and cried loudly there. 

Taeyeon who heard everything felt angry at Jessica but he walked to sooth Tiffany  instead of scolding Jessica.

"Baby are you ok?" he asked with a soft voice. Luckily Tiffany didn't locked the door so he could enter her room.

"I'm alright Taengoo." she said but she was still crying. Taeyeon knew she wasn't alright so he hugged her.

"It's ok baby." he patted her back. Tiffany cried even harded when Taeyeon hugged her. She felt dissapointed when Jessica called her .

 

 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 "Shut up ! Can't you just shut up?!" I screamed. She was annoying me so I screamed at her. I heard she cried. Then I realised my mistake. 'Why did I say that?' "!" I quickly ran to find Tiffany. I saw she and Taeyeon was hugging. I felt really guilty. I walked to her room step by step. "I'm sorry Tiffany. I didn't mean to said that." I quickly apologised her. She was like....ignoring me when i said i was sorry. I held her hand. She take back her hand and hugged Taeyeon. I pout. She was sulking.

 

I'm back! I had a little time so I decided to write a little. I was supposed to be in hiatus but since i get a little. Only little time so I wrote it. Sorry for the short chapter. And I'll try to update whenever i can. :(