Having Fun At The Lotte World Part 1

Love Make Us Go Crazy

It seems that most of you like HaeSica. Ok then. Oh yeah, this is another chapter. ^^ Thanks for voting again.

 

 

                                                          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNoyTrGdqcH9jVhpW5tP5   

 

 

 

-The next morning-

 

Tiffany was sleeping soundly when suddenly, KRING!! KRING!! KRING!!. The alarm rang. 

"It's 8:30.Can't wait for the date with Donghae" she said excitedly as she woke up. She then took her towel and went to her bathroom. 10 minutes later she stepped out of the bathroom and wore a pink blouse, a blue skinny jeans and a pink headband.

"Done" she said as she looked at her self-reflection at the mirror. She then walked out of the room and walked pass Jessica's room. Her room was the opposite of Jessica's room. Suddenly she stopped walking. She took 3 steps behind. She knocked Jessica's bedroom door.

*knock knock*. She twisted the door knob. She saw Jessica was in her deep sleep.

"Sica yah wake up" she said as she shook Jessica's body. Jessica didn't even move. 

"Sica yah! Wake up!" she said with a louder voice. Jessica moved a little but she continued her deep slumber.

"I'm sorry Jessica but I have no choice but to do this." she said. She leaned closer to Jessica and whisper at her ears. "Jessica there's a cucumber beside you."

 

 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

I heard someone whispering at my ears, "Jessica there's a cucumber beside you." I quickly jumped from my bed.

"Where is it? Where is it? Protect me from it!" I said as I hid behind a figure. I closed my eyes not wanting to see that green thing. Then suddenly I heard a husky voice laughing. I opened my eyes. It's Tiffany. She was laughing. Then I realised the whole situation.

"Yah! Why did you do that!" I shouted at her using my dolphin scream. I saw she closed her ears but she was still laughing.

"Yah! I'm serious" I said as I shoot her my ice glare. She chuckled.

"You know that those glare had no effect at me." she said. I sighed. 

"Why did you wake me up? What time is it? 9 oclock? Why the hell that you wake me up so early!" I asked her.

She calmly answered in english "I just wanna tell you i'm going to the Lotte World with Donghae.And don't tell your oppa ok?"

I frown at her explanation. Again Donghae. "OK than. Now get out I want to take a bath. I want to go to an outing with my oppa. Now shoo" I shooed her.

"Ok but not to the Lotte Wold. I don't want to bumped with that ert." she said and stepped out of my room. I sighed.

"Oh Jessica Donghae was here. Bye" she said as she quickly ran to the front door. She took out her pink sandals from the shoe closet and wore it. She then walked out towards Donghae.

"Hey. Ready?" Donghae greet her.

"Hey. Yeah I'm ready." she greet him back.

Donghae opened the front-passanger door. Tiffany sat in his car. He softly close the door and ran to the driver seat and drove to the Lotte World.

 

 

 

 

"I can't guarantee that." She smirked. She then text her oppa.

Jessica: Oppa can we go to the Lotte World today?

There's an incoming message at her phone.

Taeyeon: Why? I'm too lazy to go anywhere today. It's Saturday remember?

Jessica: You wanna know who was going there?

Taeyeon: Who?

Jessica: Tiffany. And wanna know who she went with? Your rival a.k.a your bestfriend Donghae.

 

Taeyeon was watching tv when Jessica replied his message. He read her message lazily but his eyes was round when he read her message.

'Tiffany. And wanna know who she went with? Your rival a.k.a your bestfriend Donghae.' he quickly replied her message saying that he will be at her house in another 30 minutes.

 

Jessica knew that was his reaction when he read her message. She chuckled. She quickly went to the bathroom to bath.She was all ready 20 minutes later. She watched the tv as she waiting for Taeyeon. She heard the doorbell was rang.  She walked to the shoe closet and took out her sneakers. She greet Taeyeon. Taeyeon greet her back. They walked side by side to Taeyeon's car.Taeyeon opened the door for Jessica and closed it as Jessica was already in his car. He walked to the driver seat. He closed the door and immediately drove to the Lotte World.

 

The HaeFany reached the Lotte World. Both HaeFany stepped out of the car.

 

 

Hey guys I'm back again.I decided to split it into two as I was lazy to wrote a long one. I'll update tomorrow night. Thank you to the new subscriber and comment about this chapter.