What Is He Doing On Top Of Mommy?

Love Make Us Go Crazy

Jessica's P.O.V

 

They've arrived here. Oppa straight away apologize because he was late while Yuri just look on the floor. He then looked up. Straight into my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increase. WTH? Why did you beat so fast. He was just staring at me. 

"Did you wait for us for a long time? Sorry we're late. We're waiting for Yuri to grab his own things. We're sorry." said oppa with an apologetic bow. Good job oppa. Now I can't be mad at you. Tiffany then looked at me for an opinion. I nod at her.

"Ok we forgive you but promise next time don't do it again." I said and I saw both of them smiled. And then my other kids start to talk about the things they bought with oppa and Yuri. Me and Tiffany just nod at their words. Then oppa said he want to pay for the things. He then saw an empty counter and begin to take out the things as he arrived there. I can see the cashier steal glances at oppa with a seductive look. I looked at oppa and he seems to not yet realized it. 

"All of this will be 502,890 won sir. Do you have a membership card?" that cashier asked. Oppa nodded and gave her the membership card along with the money. The cashier took the card and swap it at the machine. She gave back the card. Then she gave back the money and reciept with a paper. I don't know what is it so I shrugged off and paid attention on the kids. I saw Yuri playing with Minwoo's hand. 'What is he doing?'

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked at me and I can saw tears in his eyes. Is he crying? But why? I want to ask but he quickly looked away. 'What is wrong with him.' Then I saw he carresed Sehun's face. What? This is getting weird. Then I saw his tears started to fall again. 'Seriously what is wrong with him? He's been extra quiet today. He usually will tease me or oppa or whatever that makes me irritated. But why is he like that today? Somehow I miss his like-to-tease personality.' I looked at him again and tears started to stream down.

"Yuri are you ok?" I asked him with a worried voice. He suddenly hugged me. Then I saw the TaeNy couple look at us. Taeyeon raised his left eyebrow. I shook my head telling him that I don't know. My shirt started to felt wet.

"Yuri what's wrong? Want to tell me about it?" he released his hug. 

"It's nothing. I just missed my younger brother. He died in an accident." he said while looking down. I just accept it.

"Let's go home. I think Yuri wants some rest,right?" oppa said. "Let's go to my house first, since our car is a 2 seated car. Then I'll sent Yuri to his house when we've arrived at my house." All of us nod our head.

"Can you drive Yuri-ah?" Fany asked.

"Yeah. I just carried away by emotions." he nod with a smile. Yuri's smile was a little bit bitter.

Ok then let's go." oppa said cheerfully trying to lighten up the mood. We all then walked to the cars and put in the things in the boot. Then we all walked in the car and drove to oppa's house. All the kids fell asleep along the journey.

End of P.O.V

 

They arrived at Taeyeon's house 20 minutes later. Taeyeon then sent Yuri to his house. He came back 15 minutes later. All the kids have slept. Jessica and Tiffany was at the living room waiting for Taeyeon to come back. Then they heard footsteps from outside the house and the door being unlocked. Then Taeyeon walked in with a tired face.

"I'm back!" He then walked tp the couch and lay down on Tiffany's lap. Tiffany his hair.

"Tired?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon just nod as he was too tired to talk.

"Oppa can we sleep here?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon then open his eyes lazily.

"Sure. Just use anyroom you want. I'm so tired. Fany-ah let's go to sleep." he stood up and dragged Tiffany to his room. Jessica shook her head

"Yah! Why are you dragging me?! I want to sleep with Jessica." said Tiffany as they arrived at Taeyeon's room. Her words makes Taeyeon pouted.

"You don't love me?" he asked.

"Who says I don't love you. I love you very much!" said Tiffany and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. It makes Taeyeon grinned sheepishly. "You said you're sleeping. Why are you still awake and grinning like a byuntae?"

"Me? Byuntae? No I'm not?"

"Yes you are!" Tiffany merong him.

"Ok then I'm a byuntae." he pushed Tiffany down and kiss her lips roughly. His hands start roaming around her body. Tiffany moan. It makes Taeyeon turn on. He then go lower and begin to kiss Tiffany's neck and leave butterfly kiss on her neck. He bite her neck making her moan loudly. Then he take of his shirts revealing his 6 packs abs. By that time everybody was sleeping. Then suddenly Wooyoung woke up from the noise. I mean the moans that Tiffany and Taeyeon make.

 

Wooyoung's P.O.V

 

"Mmh. Taeyeon-ah. S-stop." I woke up because I heard someone saying that. A husky one. What is that. I look at my right I saw Minwoo was sleeping. OMO! He was so cute when he was sleeping. Then I heard that voices again. It was a man's voice. I felt something weird. Then I got off the bed and open the door. I heard that voice again. It was getting louder as I walk. I open a door on my right and I saw Umma sleeping.

I walk to her. She's not the one who was making that voice cause I still heard that voice. I lean down and kissed her forehead. 'Good night Umma' I said in my heart. Then I walk out of the room to look for that sound again. I walk to the front. 'The voice was coming from here.' The voice was loud. I thought and put my ears on the door. I heard that weird noise again. I comfirmed it was from this room. slowly twist the door knob. I was shocked. I saw Daddy on top of Mommy half . I saw he was biting Mommy's neck. 'Why did he do that?' They doesn't seems to realized me. And I saw Mommy was enjoying it? So I...........

"Daddy why are you biting Umma's neck?" I said to them. They seems shocked.

"Wooyoungie, w-what are y-you d-doing here?" Daddy stuttered.

"I was sleeping and then I heard some noise so I woke up. What are you doing on top of Mommy dad? You're biting her neck. You'll hurt her." when I said my last sentence I ran towards Mommy and hugged her. Protecting her from dad.

"That's not what I mean. It's an adult stuff. You shouldn't know. Wait till you're 19 then I'll tell you." he winked at me.

"What? I don't want to know about it dad." I snuggle closer to mom. I heard mom giggle. Then I looked at dad. I saw him pouting. 

"Why are you like that?" I asked dad. Then I looked up. "Can I sleep with you mom?" 

"Yes you can dear. Now come. Lay down." she patted the empty space on the LARGE bed. It can fit 2 adults and 2 kids. I lay down and she lay down beside me. Then I hug her and close my eyes. I felt she kissed my forehead. I open my eyes and I saw something blue on her neck?

"Mommy what is that on your neck?" I asked with an innocent look.

"Huh? My neck?" she quickly stood up and checking the blue thing on her neck at the mirror. "Taengoo! See what you did? How am I supposs to hide it?" she whined at dad.

"What did Dad do? How can Dad do it to you?" She begin to blush at my words. 'Seriously adults! What is wrong with adults. They stuttered when I caught them on top of another adult and when I ask them the didn't give me answers instead they blushed. What is wrong with them?'

"Nevermind Mom. I want to sleep. I want to cuddle with you." she walk to the bed and then lay down. I hug her and she hug me back.

"Dad? Aren't you going to sleep? Or you just want to be a statue there?" Yes. He was a statue after he got caught on top of Mom. Seriously what's with adults. Then I feel another person was hugging me from the other side. I guess it was dad. Then I felt he kissed my head. They waited for me to sleep. I knew that cause they were moving. It makes me uncomfortable and hugged Mommy tighter. Then I heard Daddy said. 

"We'll finish that tomorrow." alongside with a kiss. I think? Cause I heard their unstable breath and they're moving closer towards me.

"Good night Taengoo." I heard Mommy's husky voice.

"Good night to you too." Daddy replied. And then both of them drifted to sleep. Seconds later I followed them.

 

 

Good morning or night where ever you are. I was in a good mood so I decided to update. Eventhough when I started to write this chapter it was 1:30 a.m. And it tooks me 1 and a half hours to complete writing this. So right now it's 3 a.m Gotta go to sleep. Comments please.

 

Kamsahamnida!!! ^_^