Yuri Are Here!

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRgOHD6gdTF-fJaG1qIDk

 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

 "Shut up ! Can't you just shut up?!" I screamed. She was annoying me so I screamed at her. I heard she cried. Then I realised my mistake. 'Why did I say that?' "!" I quickly ran to find Tiffany. I saw she and Taeyeon was hugging. I felt really guilty. I walked to her room step by step. "I'm sorry Tiffany. I didn't mean to said that." I quickly apologised her. She was like....ignoring me when i said i was sorry. I held her hand. She take back her hand and hugged Taeyeon. I pout. She was sulking. I felt sorry because I was like cursing her. She is my bestfriend and forever will be. 

 

 

"Oppa can you leave us for a while?" Taeyeon looked at me. "I mean now!" my tone was a little bit hard. He sighed and let go off Tiffany's hand and walked to the living room. I waited for him to get lost. I walked to Tiffany. I queitly sits beside her who was hugging her knees after oppa left her. "Fany-ah. I'm sorry. I was frustrated because Donghae rejected me and you keep asking me questions. I felt annoyed a little." I tried to coax her. She lift her head and looked directly towards my eyes. I stared back at her. Suddenly she cried back. I was a little panicked but I still tried to coax her. I rubbed her back. She immediately pull me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to annoyed you. I'm really sorry." she hugged me tightly. I smiled.

"It's ok." I pat her back. She looked at me.

"So?No more sulking?" I . She hung her head low. She nodded timidly. I chuckled. "Good girl. Now can I go to my room now? I need my precious sleep." she nodded. I hugged her once more and walk to my room.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

Jessica walked out of Tiffany's room. She saw her oppa watching some drama. She walk to him "Oppa." she patted Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon looked at her with a pair of flaming eyes. Jessica chuckled and pinched Taeyeon's cheeks. "You're so cute. I've make up with her already. Don't worry." she beamed her smile. She kissed Taeyeon's cheek and walked to her room. Taeyeon who was stunned by her words quickly ran to Tiffany's room. He looked for Tiffany but she was nowhere to be seen. He started to panic. Then he heard water sound came from the bathroom. He sighed in relief. He decided to wait for Tiffany. He lied down on the bed and closed his eyes. Unconciously he fell asleep.

 

Tiffany came out from the bathroom after the refreshing bath. She was drying her hair with a towel when she saw Taeyeon was sleeping soundly. She walk to him and caressed his face. 'Smooth like baby skin' She lean down and pecked Taeyeon's lips. She was about to pull the kiss when she felt a pair of hands wrapped around her waist and their kissed was deepened. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away as his was starting to be a byuntae. Both of them a panting for air. She slap Taeyeon's chest. 

"Not now Taengoo. We must get married first." she said as she understood what Taeyeon wants. Taeyeon sighed. He nod in frustrated. "But we can kiss. Is that enough?" Tifffany tried to coax him. He nodded happily and kissed Tiffany again.

 

 

Jessica walked to her room. She sat at the bed and lie down. She smiled because she suceed to make up with Tiffany but then she remembered about Donghae she started to cried again.

The TaeNy who was busy kissing stopped their activities. They looked at each other eyes. "Mind to explain why is she crying?" asked Taeyeon as they're sitting side by side. Tiffany sighed and leaned her head at Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Ok. The story are like this. Jessica went to confess to Donghae and he rejected her so she was frustrated but I keep bugging for answer so she was annoyed. So she said sorry and...The End." Taeyeon finally understood. He felt sorry for Jessica. 

"Should we comfort her?"

"Nah. I think we shouldn't. Just let her calm down." 

"Ah.Ok. Girls words are always right. Right?" Tiffany nodded her head. Taeyeon yawned. Tiffany chuckled by the cute side of Taeyeon.

"Are you sleepy?" Taeyeon nod.

"I'm going to sleep. You should sleep too. Tomorrow is Monday. We need to go to school, remember?"

"Ah.. You're right Taengoo. We should sleep now. I think Jessica had sleep since we didn't hear any sobs already." she lies down beside Taeyeon who had already lied down. "Good night Taengoo" she hugged Taeyeon's waist and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Good night My Angel." He kissed her forehead and followed Tiffany to the dreamland.

 

 

The next morning

 

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

 

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon groaned when tle loud noise coming from the alarm clock. Tiffany who was nearer to the night stand looked at the clock. It's 7 a.m. She woke Taeyeon up. Before she walked to the bathroom she walked to Jessica's room to check on her. When she opened the door she was suprised. Jessica was not there. She then heard someone humming in the bathroom. "Ah. She had awake." she nod her head. "Wait. Right now is like 7:05 a.m and she had awake? Wah!!!!!! The world is going to end!!!!" she screamed. It makes Taeyeon who was still sleeping suddenly woke up and Jessica who was taking a baath frightened.

"Oh My God!! What is that?" she quickly wear her robe and walk out of the bathroom. She saw Tiffany was standing and had a blank face. "Yah FAny-ah!! Why are you shouting early in the morning? Can't I have a peaceful bath?" she glare at Tiffany. Tiffany smile awkwardly.

"Hehe. Sorry. I'm gonna take a bath now." she quickly ran to her room afraid of being late. Yeah it's late then afraid of Jessica. :P

She bumped with Taeyeon when she opened Jessica's room door and made both of them fell on their own . "Ouch" Taeyeon groaned in pain while rubbing his .

"OMO!! I'm sorry Taengoo! Are you ok?" she asked worriedly as she saw Taeyeon was frowning. Taeyeon looked at her face.

"Nah. It's Ok. I'm alright." he get up first and helped Tiffany to stand up.

"I'm sorry Taengoo." she said with a sad voice. Taeyeon chuckled.

"It's Ok My Angel. I'm not hurt at all. See." he started to slap his telling her that he was fine.

"You sure?" Taeyeon nod.

"Hey have you bath? It's already 7:15."

Tiffany look at the clock at the living room.

"OMO!! I shall take my bath now." she dashed to her room and took a bath. Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's cuteness. He waited for his turn to took a bath. He waited for about 10 minutes when Tiffany came out with only a bathrobe covering her body. 

"Hey y. Are you done?" he said as he looked at her from her legs up to her neck. Tifany's face was reddened and she quickly shove Taeyeon off to the bathroom. 

"Done take too much time. We're gonna late to school."

"Arasso My Angel." he said from inside the bathroom. Tiffany quickly wear her clothes as she was scared if Taeyeon came out from the bathroom and looked at her with a byuntae stare. Around 5 minutes later Taeyeon came out fully dressed and he saw Tiffany was putting on make up on her face.

"Are you done? We're gonna be late for school." he smirked. Taeyeon back-hugged her from behind. Tiffany was shocked. Just now Taeyeon was teasing her and now he was acting lovey dovey. Taeyeon kissed her cheeks from behind. "Let's go." he released the back hugged. He took Tiffany's hand when she was ready and walked to the living room hand-to-hand. They saw Jessica was eating cereal.

"Morning Sica. What makes you wake up early in the morning?" Taeyeon . Jessica stick out her tounge. 

"I was excited to come to school. That's why."

"Ah.. Are you done? Cause we're late." he looked at Tiffany.

"Yeah." The three of them walk hand-in-hand just like the background image of this story. Taeyeon was in the middle while Jessica on his left and Tiffany on his right. They walked to Taeyeon's car that were parked on the ground floor. 

Taeyeon opened the door for the both ladies. One is the front passenger door and another one is the back door. "Thank you." the JeTi said in unison as they were seated inside the car. Taeyeon quickly ran to the driver seat and start to drive the car ro their school.\

 

 

They arrived at their school 20 minutes later. Taeyeon parked his car at the students parking lot. They walked to their class. Class 4-C. They entered the class and sit at their respective seat. Tiffany beside Donghae, Jessica sits alone and Taeyeon beside Seohyun. It was noisy and suddenly the class was quiet when the head-student of the class said that Mrs Oh their classroom teacher was walking through the hallway. She entered with a good looking boy beside her.

"Good morning clas." she greet. All the people in the class greeted her back. "Today there is a new student." she looked at the boy. "Please introduce yourself."

That boy smiled at the whole class and maked the girls there squeeling. "He has a charming smile. I think i'm going to like him." one of the students said.

"My name is Kwon Yuri. I had just transfered from Suju High School. Please take care of me." he bowed and smile again. 

"Ok Mr Kwon. You can seat beside Jessica there at the corner." she said as she pointed at Jessica. He looked at that direction. 

"Thank you Mrs Oh." he bowed and walked to Jessica's direction. He sits at the empty space beside Jessica. "Hi. My name is Yuri. Nice to meet you." he hand out his hand to shake hers but she ignored him and took out the textbook Mrs Oh asked. Yuri smiled. 'I must become her friend.' he quickly pulled out his textbook when Mrs Oh scolded him when she saw no book on Yuri's table. The lesson last for an hour and another teacher came in.

 

"At last. Recess time." said Taeyeon as he strecthed his body. "Come Fany-ah. Let's go to the canteen." he walked towards Tiffany's table. Donghae was about to ask if he can join them but Taeyeon quickly dragged Tiffany out of the classroom. He sigh. Then he saw Jessica packing her things. He walked to her.

"Um.. Can I join you guys?" he asked. Jessica stared at him blankly. She shook her head and walk out of the class. He sighed again. 'It seems that I lost my best friends. Just now Tiffany didn't even talk to me. I guess this is my 'rewards' because I rejected Jessica' he smiled bitterly. Besides Taeyeon,Jessica and Tiffany he doesn't have any friends. Well it's different from Yoona as she was his girlfriend. 'I guess I must be alone. Again.' Yeah. Since Donghae was a reserved guy he doesn't have any friends back then. But Taeyeon started the conversation about himself so he started to be friends with him. And then they became best friends. They were always together no matter what they do. But now, It seems that he must be alone again. He walked to the canteen. People was wondering why he wasn't with Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica was waiting to get her food from the ahjumma when suddenly she saw cucumbers at the counter. She tried to avoid looking at it and smelling it. But as soon as she started to get her food the ahjumma accidentally put sandwhich with cucumber in it. She had talked to the ahjumma to make a sandwhich that has non-cucumber in it. Jessica walked to the table that the TaeNy couple had sit and sits beside Tiffany. Then Yuri the new student came to their table.

"Hey. Can I sit here?" he asked for permission. Taeyeon gladly allowed him to sit at their table. So Yuri sits beside Taeyeon and acrossed Jessica. He greet the TaeNy couple. "Hi i'm Yuri. What is your name?"

"Mine is Taeyeon, the one acrossed me is Tiffany and beside Tiffany is Jessica."

"Oh." Yuri nodded his head. "I'm not disturbing all of you right?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany shook their head. "Nah. Not at all. Nice meeting you Yuri ssi." Tiffany answered back.

He smiled. "Thanks. Call me Yuri. It's to formal to call me Yuri-ssi right? Since we're at the same age." The TaeNy coupled nodded their head. "Ah. Continue eat your meal." The TaeNy couple continue eating their meal.

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a long time. Here's an update. And guys. I have something to tell. My lappy had some problem because of a shot yesterday. The thunder was so loud and the electricity at my house suddenly black-out. So my lappy can't be on. I had to wait for my big bro to go to his work and play his computer. Hehe. I'm sorry. I'll try to update and I want to finish this story and starting my new story. I guess it will be a bit late. I'm sorry once again. *bows 90 degrees.