It's Her

Love Make Us Go Crazy

                                                                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4SWToqa6bvjTi7QGy2Wc

 

 

He climb as fast as he could.He then reached 5th floor.He opened  the door that is located at the wall seperating the house and the staircase. He ran and reached in front of his father's house. He rang the doorbell rapidly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
While Donghae was rushing home,Mr & Mrs Lee,along with Mr & Mrs Im with Yoona was chatting happily. They suddenly hear the doorbell was rang rapidly.
 
"It must be Donghae." said Mr Lee. Yoona who heard of the name Donghae smile widely because finally she get to meet her ex-fiance.
 
"Yoona can you get the door please?" ask Mr Lee.
 
"Yeah, sure!" said Yoona. She happily walked to the front door while on the same time her heart beats fast. She will meet her 'lover'.She then carefully open the door.
 
 
 
As soon as the door was opened he lifted up his head. 'OMG! It's her my first love. What is she doing here. And what's with the fuss inside?' 
 
He pushed her away to met  his father. 'She was the one who broken my heart? Why is she here?'
 
"Father, what is this? Why are they here?" he said as he pointed to the IM's.
 
"HEY! Don't be rude! Now come here and say your greetings to them." his father shouted angrily as he rudely pointing at the elders with his finger
 
"UGH!! Okay!" he sighed. " I'm sorry uncle,auntie for being rude just now." he said and slightly bow.
 
"It's okay. I understand your condition roght now." said Mrs Im.
 
"Thanks Mrs Im. Father may you excuse me. I want to go to my room and bath.My body is sweating all over." he asked.
 
"Ok but after you have bathed come down and joined our conversation" his father said gently. 
 
He nodded. " Excuse me Mr & Mrs Im" he said politely and walked to his room.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When Donghae reached his room he opened his door room and ran to his bed. He then lie down on it. He feels so tired after all the running just now. He then fall asleep as he was so tired without even changed his clothes.
 
-2 hours later-
 
"What took him so long to bath. I'll go and check him." said Mrs Lee. She then walk to Donghae's room. Before she could enter she heard a soft snore from inside her son's room. 'He must be sleeping. I wonder if he was so tired.' She then walk away as she saw Donghae was sleeping peacefully. She don't want to disturb her son's good time.
 
"Where's Donghae?" asked Mr Lee. He look at his wife.
 
"He was sleeping. He didn't even get a bath. I think he was too tired. I don't want to disturb him." she replied.
 
"Oh is that it? Nevermind I can come at other time. Since he was sleeping I don't want to disturb him too." said Mr Im with a smile. 
 
"I think I gotta go. It's geeting late.Yoona!! Come say goodbye to uncle and auntie" said Mr Im to Yoona who was busy watching a drama.
 
"Are you sure? It's still early." asked Mr Lee as he wanted to chat a lil' bit longer with his old friend.
 
"Nah..I'm sorry but I gotta go." said Mr Im as he walk together with Donghae's parents.
 
"Jagiya~ go wake Donghae up." said Mr Lee to Mrs Lee.
 
"No it's okay.Just send him my regards." He then hugged his old friend and walked to their car.
 
"Bye uncle and auntie!" said Yoona with a cheerful voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's all for today. It's 1:40 a.m here. Enjoy this short chapter. And to the readers please comment about what do you think about this chappie.
 
Good Night ^^