The Kingkas'

Love Make Us Go Crazy

On the first day of school,the kinkas' of SM High that is Taeyeon & Donghae are walking to their class while chatting with each other.Suddenly,all the boys are excited for some reason.A goddes wiss walking passed them.The name is Tiffany.But Taeyeon and Donghae ingnores it because they think it is disturbing and annoying.

"What's with the fuss?"Taeyeon asked Donghae. Annoyed

"I don't know.Just ignore it,"said Donghae.

Altough Taeyeon is a playboy but he doesn't like something like this.He rather confront the irl rather than being noisy.

Then Taeyeon saw a y girl putting some thick books in her locker.

"Taeyeon,don't tell me you're gonna flirt her,"asked Donghae

"Hey,this is the best time foe you to learn.Watch how the master do his work," said Taeyeon as he set his way towards the Girl.He then approach the y girl,UEE

"Hey pretty lady.You wanna have lunch with me this afternoon and maybe have fun tonight,"Taeyeon said.

"Hell no! You think i'm a ?," she closed her locker door. "Now LEAVE!," she said with a loud voice. She then walk away with an angry face.

Everyone is watching them.Taeyeon look at them. "What the hell are you looking at?!" He scolded them. All of them looked away and continuing what they are doing. Donghae smirked. The bell rang. "Let's go to class now. I don't want to miss my favourite subject's class. One,Two,Three go," and he ran as fast as he could to the science lab.

"Hey wait for me you pabo ya!," Taeyeon said as he ran along with him.

-In the science lab-

In class while Mrs Kang is teaching Donghae's favourite subject,Taeyeon was looking around the classroom to look for a girl to flirt with.Then suddenly he saw Tiffany.She was a goddess that have been sent from heaven.Her pretty eye smile has melted his heart.

 

 

OK guys. It's all for chapter 1.Maybe tomorrow i'ii update.Sorry but I think I can only update on weekend unless its school holiday. So sorry