Chapter 86: Story Time --(YunJaeMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new drabble update and this time another yunjaemin family story ^-^,... anyways, hope you guys will like it, i got my finger's crossed, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was another typical day at the Jung’s household, jaejoong was at the kitchen washing the dishes, while changmin was on the couch, lying on his stomach, eyes closed as he hums along the music that he was currently listening on his iPod touch. Yunho on the other hand, was sitting on the love sit with little andy on his lap, he was busy telling little andy the adventures of yunnie and the magical strawberry.

 

As yunho was about to continue his story, some memory flashed by in his mind and he giggles to that, which made little andy curious.

 

“joongie, i just remembered *giggles* earlier this morning when i went to the park to jog, there was this group of girls that made me stop from my morning run” said yunho in which jaejoong stopped washing the dishes and walks to where his husband was with serious gaze that made yunho nervous.

 

“whatever your thinking boo, your wrong… i did not stop because they were attractive or anything, its what they were doing that made me stop” added yunho in which jaejoong’s facial expression relaxes and he stops in front of yunho.

 

“so you were saying?” said jaejoong as he scooped little andy from yunho’s lap and kissed the little one’s chubby cheeks. Making his nephew to giggle and blow some bubbles from his small pink mouth.

 

 “so the girls were playing volleyball at the park, 2 against 2… the other girl seemed to not know how to play volleyball, and that caught my attention” said yunho as he stood up from his sitting position.

 

“so the girl was on the receiving team, she aimed with her right fist, like she’s gonna punch the ball, she’s really ready to hit the ball” said yunho as he showed jaejoong how the girl was, with his left arm raised above his head, chin up, with his right arm bent slightly, and fist an inches away from his head.

 

“but instead of her hitting the ball, the ball went straight to her face HAHAHAHAHAHA” said yunho as he motioned where the ball landed while giggling. And this made jaejoong to burst into laughter, and so as little andy who doesn’t understand what’s really happening and because of the contagious laugh of his uncles, he joins them as he claps his chubby hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter