Chapter 68: YunHo's way --(YunJaeMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's another drabble, this time focused on YunJaeMin family ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You don’t need to use too much props, buy expensive things to show how much you love your other half or anyone. You don’t need to exaggerate, sometimes simple things are much better ^-^

 

Do it, the Jung YunHo way ^-^

 

 

Scene 1:

“everyone’s set?” asked yunho with a smile as he looks at his wife husband and son through the rear-view mirror of their car.

 

“yep, ready.... let’s go” said jaejoong with excitement tone, today was their family day and they’ll spent it at the city's, new and talk of the town theme park.

 

Changmin on the other hand, smiled at his appa as his mind drifts to the ride’s at the theme park, and of course excited to know what snacks or food he’ll see enjoy there.

 

With that, yunho started the car engine and drove, with a smile that never left his face. Jaejoong on the other hand, with his habbit of checking himself with a mirror. He pulled open their car’s sun visor to check himself on the mirror. But what he saw wasn’t his face, it was something that made him all giddy and loved.

 

He then turned his attention to his husband, and they intertwined their hands and whispered.

 

“I love you too” and with that, jaejoong turned his attention back at the sun visor and stared at the note, taped on it.

 

 

“I LOVE YOU….. MY BOOJAEJOONGIE~ “

 

 

Scene 2:

Jaejoong woke up with the ray of sunlight on his face, yawning; he rolled to the other side of the bed to dodge the sunlight coming from their window.

 

Adjusting his eyes vision, he roused from the bed and checked their alarm clock. He was about to hurry to the kitchen to cook their breakfast, when his eyes caught something sticking on their picture frame.

 

It was a post it note of his husband. He then reads it, and a smile appeared on his face.

 

 

“Boo no need to panick, just relax, bfast is taken care of… but don’t worry, min helped me as he doesn’t trust me with food *pouts*… just take your time, today is your relaxing time… Love you”

 

 

Feeling touched, jaejoong whispered “love you too yunnie” and with that, jaejoong stood up from their bed, and walks to the direction of their bathroom. As soon as he stops on their bathroom sink, he saw another post it note.

 

 

“everything’s ready, just don’t want you to move any muscles my love”

 

 

With that, he turned his attentions to his prepared toothbrush, towel placed beside it, his face soap and a rose in which jaejoong tooked it and smelled it.

 

“what’s up with you yunnie?... I don’t remember any occasion today” said jaejoong to himself as he smiles at his reflection.

 

After washing his face, brushing his teeth, he went out and head to the direction of their dining table but stopped on his tracks, when he saw yunho smiling at him near their staircase.

 

“morning boo” greeted yunho, in which jaejoong smilingly approached his husband and pecked the latter's lips.

 

“morning yunnie…" greeted jaejoong with a smile

 

"what is this all about?... i don't remember any occasion for today” asked jaejoong with puzzled look, in which instead of answering, yunho just smiled and carried his shock wifehusband bridal style.

 

“yunnie?”

 

“shhhh… just enjoy this day okay?..... now, let's head to the dining table, our son is complaining… he’s hungry”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter