Chapter 53: Who, Where and Why --(YunJaeMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi everyone im back with another drabble, this time another YunJaeMin family moment with some mystery hehehe.... anyways hope you guys will like it, enjoy *fingers crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is the first time I’ll be posting a serious update, it’s really serious that it was the caused of our tree’s wrinkles….O.O what am I talking about? Anyways, a mystery was now revealed at Jung’s residence and the main Questions were Who, Where and Why (sound’s familiar? hehehe)

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Everyone was gathered at the dining table with confusion visible on their faces (pertaining to YunHo, JaeJoong and ChangMin).

 

“umma seriously, it doesn’t matter where the cake came from, let’s just eat it okay?” said ChangMin as he took the knife to cut the cake, but JaeJoong slapped his hand and tooked the cake away from ChangMin’s reach.

 

“you can’t eat this… we don’t know where this cake come from and how it got here… I mean we’re all in your uncle Su’s house, and as far as I remember, this cake wasn’t here before we left our house” reasoned JaeJoong as he placed the mysterious cake on the center of their dining table.

 

“maybe it’s the cake you bought during our family gathering?” asked YunHo as he eyed the cake with the gaze of wanting.

 

“Yunnie if you’re talking about last year’s family gathering, then that’s impossible cause there weren’t left and by now this cake should be spoilt…but no, this cake is just new like it was just bought today” answered JaeJoong.

 

“maybe the refrigerator gave birth to this cake?” added YunHo innocently that earned are-you-kidding-me-look from his wife and son.

 

“what? I was just helping with our mystery case here… I mean when u opened the refrigerator the cake was there..so who knows right?”

 

=.= “nice logic Yunnie… aish, where did this cake come from?” said JaeJoong in frustration as he tries to recall if earlier either him or YunHo bought the cake.

 

“you sure you didn’t bought this Yunnie?” asked JaeJoong suspiciously as he stares at his husband, in which YunHo cutely shook his head as if he’s an innocent kid defending himself from the accusation of stealing candy.

 

“if I bought it, I or you guys should know … and you know how excited I always been, in giving anything to you guys” answered YunHo in which JaeJoong nodded his head, accepting YunHo’s valid reason.

 

“let’s just skip the confusion and just eat the cake” said ChangMin happily, but soon his smile vanished as he saw the dead aura coming from his umma.

 

“like I said, let’s find out where this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter