Chapter 58: The Return of AC --(YunJae with Siwon)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back with another update, this time back to our crazy and cute couple YunJae adding up with our special guest to make this long update, even more crazier than ever XD... Anyways Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Smile was visible on jaejoong’s face as he prepares their lunch, the dish was ChangMin’s favorite Squid in Savory sauce or known as “Adobong Pusit in tagalog”. The tempting aroma of the squid adding up with the alluring smell of garlic, and vinegar can be smelled all over the kitchen, which can make you forget your worries even your name, that the only thing on your mind is to have a taste of this heavenly food.

 

JaeJoong was busy stirring the ladle with love and care which make the dish even more special. Seeing as the dish was cooked, he scoop a little of the sauce and tasted it. He smiled as the sauce reached his taste buds and into his heart.

 

“my boy’s will love this… especially my son” said jaejoong as he turned the stove off and scooped some portion for their serving bowl.

 

Once it was done, he walked towards their dining table and placed it on the center. As he was about to return back to get some rice, when his phone vibrated, in which jaejoong smilingly fished it out from his apron pocket, knowing it must be his son, telling him he’s coming home.

 

But then as he read who the sender was, his happy expression was changed into confusion, for this was the first time their neighbor texted him. If ever there was a problem, siwon would go straight to them instead of sending either one of them a text message. Siwon and his wife heechul was one of their friends back in junior high, both yunho and jaejoong were happy that they’re reconnected after such a long time.

 

With curiousness, jaejoong opened the message and as he read through, shockness was visible on his face, as his hands turned shaky and cold as he slowly inserted the phone on his apron pocket.

 

“j-jung y-yunho, your dead” said jaejoong with gritted teeth as he controls his anger.

 

After taking a deep breath, he marched to the direction of their bedroom.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

Their anniversary was getting near and yunho’s excited as always. Ever since they got married or even before, he always shows his boo how special he is, how loved he is and how his world only circulates around him. So to every anniversary, yunho would always plan a special date for them, but this time he wants to make something special.

Yunho was sitted on the computer chair with his legs curled up against his chest, his right hand holding the mouse, while his left hand pointing at every word on the screen reading every word with his cute pouty lips adding up with excitement visible on his face. He was reading the step by step procedure of a “do it yourself” elephant plushie. Even though he’s not that good with arts and crafts, for his boo he’s willing to do it.

 

He was too engrossed at the computer that he didn’t hear their door opened nor sensed his wife’s presence. Everything happened fast as yunho felt a hard smack on his head, which almost made him fall down from his chair.

 

With a pout, yunho rubbed his aching head. As he blocks every hit’s his wife gave him, with confusion visible on his face.

 

“HOW DARE YOU YUNHO!!...HOW DARE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH OUR DONGSAENG?...HOW DARE YOU!!” yelled jaejoong angrily as he hits yunho with his fisted hand, as his tears started to pour out from his sad doe eyes.

 

“BOO!!... stop hitting me~.. I don’t know what you’re talking about” said yunho as he stood up from the chair while dodging jaejoong’s fisted hands.

 

“stop playing with me JUNG!!... your already busted, if siwon didn’t send me a message, i wouldn’t know about your secret affairs… your lie’s stops now….I hate you yunho… I hate you” said jaejoong as he stopped hitting yunho and cried his heart out. He was hurt and betrayed by the man he loves the most, the pain was too much that he felt suffocated.

 

Seeing this, made yunho’s heart ripped into pieces.

 

“look boo, I really don’t know what you’re talking about.. I love you so much to think of having an affair with anyone… boo please believe me” said yunho pleadingly with sincerity in his tone and eyes, as he approached his wife, but jaejoong pushed him as if he has a disease.

 

Feeling dejected, crashed yunho’s heart. This was the first time, jaejoong did that to him and it felt as if it’s the end of his world. He sworn to himself that he will kill siwon for making up such lies to his boo. But for now he needs to see the content of the message before he barge into siwon’s house and kill the living daylight of his now enemy.

 

“can I see the message boo?... “ before yunho could continue to talk, jaejoong slammed the phone on his chest.

 

*coughs* *coughs* yunho slowly took the phone from his wife's hand, as his right hand rubs his chest. Man his wife is strong was what’s on his mind. As he stared at his wife, who by now was staring angrily at him with moist of tears on his cheeks and his arms folded across his chest.

 

“the proof is already there yunho *sniffs* *sniffs*… it really hurts, I cannot believe you’ll do this to me… I thought you love me, but I guess it was all just a lie… i need to be alone” cried jaejoong as he stormed out of their bedroom.

 

He wanted to chase after his wife, but he chose to read the message first. After reading the whole content, his almond shaped eyes went wide in shock from the message. After getting his senses back, he hurriedly chased after his wife.

 

Hyung I decided to make a confession to you, it’s just my conscience wouldn’t let me sleep. And I feel awful about hiding it from you, you’re my most precious hyung that’s why I sent you this message to admit my crime.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter