Chapter 37: False Assumption --(YunJae with ChangMin and KiBum)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back with a new drabble this time for YunJae couple with ChangMin and KiBum...hope you guys will like it ^-^ Anyways, let's join them to see what this False Assumption is all about, and who's...Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it really a false assumption of just something occurred?

Today was the day of YunJae’s wedding anniversary, the family are out to eat at their favorite restaurant, everyone’s excited especially ChangMin since it'll be food paradise for him. A minute later, his phone vibrated indicating he got a text message. With that, he fished out his phone and checked who the sender was, seeing the name of the sender made ChangMin’s excitement vanished, he then lifelessly checked the message which made ChangMin to fully lost his interest that he slumped his head on the window.

JaeJoong whom were excited that they we’re on the entrance of their favorite restaurant, averted his attention to his son, to tell the good news but his smile faded as soon as he saw his sad and quiet son.

“Min what’s wrong?...we’re here..” said JaeJoong in which ChangMin lifelessly averted his attention to his umma and nodded his head.

“are you feeling alright?” asked JaeJoong worriedly.

Since it’s his parent’s day, ChangMin doesn’t want to make his parent’s sad or worried, that he nodded his head and gave a fake smile to assure his umma that he's fully okay, but inside he wasn’t. JaeJoong on the other hand, nodded his head even though he sensed that his son wasn’t okay.

Once their car was parked they all went out and walked towards the restaurant, in which they were greeted by the waiter’s, YunHo was the one who talked to one of the waiter’s, in which the waiter led them to their reserved table. Once they were sitted, JaeJoong told YunHo about what he noticed on their son in which YunHo told JaeJoong he’ll talk to ChangMin.

“Min, we know your not okay..is there something bothering you? Are you sick?” asked YunHo worriedly, as he placed his hand on his son’s forehead to check if he has a fever, feeling that his son doesn’t have fever, he freed ChangMin’s forehead and pat’s his son’s shoulder.

“come on Min, tell appa or umma..it hurts us seeing you this way” added YunHo, in which ChangMin sighed and faced his parent’s.

“it's just...remember KiBum?” started ChangMin in which both his parent’s nodded their head's.

“what about KiBum?” asked JaeJoong.

“well you guys see…He’s in love with me, and he’s like my suitor =.= he kept following me everywhere, giving me gifts, asking me out, he’s more like a dog following me around, he won’t leave me alone and now he’s coming here” said ChangMin as he rested his head on the table like a lifeless being. Hearing the reaons behind ChangMin's sudden change of mood, made everything cleared to both YunHo and JaeJoong that they sadly stared at their son for they can’t help him.

“but he’s a nice kid min? you two were best friends if im not mistaken” said YunHo in which ChangMin raised his head facing his appa.

“yes he was my best friend and still my best friend....that never change even after he confessed, but then again he's always staring at me like a love sick person, saying those three magic words all the time, following me around, almost murdering some girls that confess to me, what do you think I will feel appa?“ said ChangMin as he sighed and drank the water from his cup, YunJae couple on the other hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter