Chapter 67: Roachy's Revenge? --(YunJaeYooSuMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's another drabble, this time with the whole gang ^-^

A sequel to this drabble Chapter 62: Loosing Le Cool

Hope you guys will enjoy it ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roachy, the first ever insect/pet that yunho loves so much aside from his beloved taepoong of course. He can still remember clearly the day his pet was killed, right in front of him. It still haunts him like a ghost of someone’s smelly feet. Every afternoon, yunho will be found staring outside, reminiscing of the day he found roachy and the day roachy’s dead body was hopelessly kicked out from their house.

 

Ever since that incident, Yunho made a habbit of greeting every cockroaches he’ll see, he even sometimes gives food to those cockroaches, much to changmin’s dismay. The sight of yunho longing for his deceased pet, was pitiful for jaejoong. As for changmin, the sight was so annoying, he wants to kill all the cockroaches in the world.

 

Today was roachy’s 30 days, yunho asked for jaejoong to invite their close friends, which are composed of yoosu couple. Needless to say, yoosu couple were present at the event with confusion decorated on their faces as they have no idea what the occasion was, jaejoong just called them for a visit, small get together and to show some respect to the deceased roachy, who ever that roachy is in yoosu couple’s minds.

 

Yunho was wearing a black suit while holding a small picture frame with the word “roachy”. Jaejoong was wearing white shirt and skinny jeans, patting yunho who was sobbing while talking about how cute roachy was, how sweet, and how roachy made him smile even for just a small time they were together.

 

Changmin was wearing red t-shirt with a devils logo, looking annoyed with the set-up. While yoosu couple were just nodding their heads while saying how they wish they had met roachy, which made changmin wants to disown his family and uncles.

 

Pathetic is what changmin thought all through the event. They gave some prayer for roachy’s soul. And after that, they all enjoyed the small portions of food that jaejoong cooked for roachy’s 30 days.

 

They were all gathered at the living area, where yoochun was patting yunho’s shoulder.

 

“don’t worry hyung, wherever roachy is, im sure he/she is happy watching over you and your family guiding you all, like a guardian angel”

 

=.= “this is ridiculous” said changmin as he stood up and was ready to leave when his umma smacks him on the head.

 

“go take your sit changmin.. in case you forgot, you’re the reason why roachy died, you killed him” said jaejoong in which changmin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

After hearing jaejoong’s statement, yoosu couple gasped as they stared at changmin with shock and disappointment.

 

“bad changmin, how can you kill such a cute creature?” said junsu as he shook his head in disappointment, and huggued yoochun.

 

“your pure evil changmin, I cannot believe you’ll do such thing… poor roachy” said yoochun as he continue to pat yunho’s shoulder.

 

“seriously?.... why do I have a weird family” said changmin as he crossed his arms and took his sit beside his glaring umma.

 

“for pits sake… it’s a COACKROACH!!” said changmin in exasperation, he wanted to get his families senses back, how could they be this stupid?. Paying respect to a dead creepy, gross cockroach and to top it all, they treat him as if he’s some kind of a criminal. And why should he be guilty? He did the right thing, just this people are plain….weird =.=

 

“changmin should be punished” added junsu in which the three (yunho, jaejoong and yoochun) nodded their heads in agreement.

 

“what kind of punishment should we give to changmin?” asked yunho curiously in which they ended up thinking of a great punishment for changmin.

 

*facepalm* “seriously?... punishment? Just because I killed a gross cockroach?... how Ironic” said changmin sarcastically, as he prays for this weird day to end.

 

“I know… no midnight snacks and desserts for two months” said jaejoong in which the three nodded their heads in agreement. Which almost made changmin’s eyes to popped out from his eye sockets.

 

“you’ve got to be kidding me umma” said changmin as he stood up from the couch.

 

“I am not… that’s the best punishment for your crime… you must learn your lesson”

 

“this is crazy!” said changmin as he stared at his family, as if they’re the most craziest people in the world ani in the whole univer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter