Chapter 2: Just Shut Up! --(JaeSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone heres another drabble's btw i will post YooSu moment on the next update, i'm still thinking about this word i forgot what its called, and until i havent thought of that word my drabbles can't be finished, so for now here's JaeSu battle moment lol XD hope you'll like it (finger's crossed)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the two left YooSu’s room JaeJoong carefully closed the door to make sure he won’t wake up the sleeping baby ChangMin. Once they where out, JaeJoong covered his ears again, why? One answer JunSu’s never ending talk about soccer. It’s like a daily routine for JaeJoong and JunSu ever since they were in elementary and its making JaeJoong crazy, even YunHo. Why? cause almost everyday, it end's up with him taking all the anger that sometimes, it end's up with him sleeping at the dog house with their dog (poor YunHo TT^TT)

So JaeJoong is now lying on the sofa covering his face with the throw pillow. JunSu saw this and pouts, he then tooked the throw pillow.

“hyung wae are you covering yourself with the throw pillow? I’m not yet done with blah..blah..blah” JaeJoong then slumped his head on the couch.

“Wae do I always have to hear this?...this is all your fault YooChun, you shouldn’t go to that stupid convention everyday” if you’re asking what convention YooChun attended well it’s an everyday program for people who wants to learn new fashion for their foreheads, if you’re asking, how? only YooChun and the people who attended it every day knows.

Meanwhile as JaeJoong lazily look around, something caught his eyes and he smiled.

“that’s it…Noisy JunSu problem solve” JaeJoong hurriedly stood up and went to the picture frames that where presented beside the television.

JunSu whom saw JaeJoong stood up and followed him while, praising about the goal keeper. JaeJoong on the other hand, after he got YooChun’s picture faced JunSu and put his hand on JunSu’s mouth to stop him from talking in which it worked and made JunSu to stare at him confused.

“Just Shut Up!” and he let go of JunSu’s mouth, he then handed YooChun’s picture.

“I’m so sick and tired of your blabering’s about your favorite soccer game, jersey’s and players which I don’t even know who those guys you told me…just stare at this and be quiet okay?” JunSu then pouts, he was about to say something when JaeJoong moved JunSu’s head to stare at the picture in which JunSu smiled and stared at YooChun’s picture admiringly.

“phew…final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter