Chapter 15: Musical Chaos --(YooSu and ChangMin with YunJae couple (cameo))

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new drabble, let's have some Musical show YooSu style with director ChangMin and angry cameo YunJae couple hehehehe, why angry? let's find out anyways Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Bright and sunny day at YooSu residence, everything was going well except for one main problem; 10 yrs old ChangMin.

“Come on Minnie, please take your bath ne?” pleaded Junsu as he shows ChangMin a sandwich in which ChangMin crossed his arms across his chest and looked away.

“SHIRO!” JunSu then turned his attention to his hubby, asking for a help through his pleading eyes, in which YooChun hurriedly kneeled in front of ChangMin and smiled.

“what can Uncle Chun do for Minnie, so that he’ll take a bath?” with a spark in the eyes, ChangMin smiled.

“well….since your Television’s broken and I couldn’t watch my favorite anime, why not you and Uncle Su make a show for me?” after hearing that, YooChun then points his finger to JunSu then to him.

“me and Suie?... a show?...what kind of show?”

“I always wanted to watch a musical show, so I want you two make a musical show….and its about love with a kissing scene”

“you’re not allowed to watch any kiss scene yet Minnie” said YooChun, in which ChangMin pats YooChun’s head.

“then I won’t take my bath” JunSu then smiled weakly.

“aish,....we’ll kiss, but peck only” YooChun then stared at JunSu.

“but Suie, he’s to young for a ki…”JunSu then patted his shoulder.

“I know but its just a peck, and this’ll be our little secret ne Min?” in which ChangMin nodded proudly.

“*sigh* fine” said YooChun in which JunSu clasped his hands

“o-okay, and about the singing part, we’re clear there since im a singer during my college days” said JunSu proudly in which YooChun smiled.

“and im a singer too during our gig days,…so sure but you have to promise that after this, all of this craziness, you’ll  take a bath ne?”ChangMin then nodded, but before JunSu and YooChun could stood up.

“wait…..make it into a comedy one, with some action, like from a movie, and some suspense too? Or killing” YooSu couple stared shock at ChangMin.

“what kind of a love story musical is this?” ChangMin smiled at JunSu’s question.

“The Best comedy, action, killing, suspense love story musical ever…pali uncle’s i’m excited” said ChangMin as he sat comfortably on the couch with sandwich at hand. YooSu couple on the other hand, stood up and smiled at each other, even though they know that what they’re about to do is the most worst and crazy musical show ever and that they’ll die in the hands of YunJae couple if they found out about the kiss part.

“oh well, let’s do this, *sigh* the things we do for ChangMin and his bath time” said JunSu in which YooChun caressed JunSu’s hands and smiled.

“because we’re the best uncle’s” in which JunSu smiled back and nodded.  

They then cleared the place, and put’s the tea table near the door. After that, YooChun walked near the window, while JunSu remained near the tea table.

“ACTION!” yelled ChangMin.

A bright shining smile can be seen at JunSu’s face as he walks slowly in their living room, staring at his hubby YooChun whom is smiling back at him and was walking to his direction with his right hand reaching for JunSu’s hand.

JunSu then twirled and held YooChun’s hand’s as they stared lovingly into each other’s eyes.

 

Junsu’s Part:

If you love me like you tell me
Please be careful with my?

*whispers* “we’re going to make comedy, suspense, killing, action, love story right??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter