Chapter 55: Cute Mistake? or Aging? --(YunJae with YooSu & Min)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi everyone im back with a mini drabble, hurray ^-^ .... anyways hope you guys will like it, enjoy *fingers crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are the thing’s we said wrongly is due to the fact that we’re aging/getting old? Or there are just people who just say whatever comes from their mouth since they think its right/never really thought about it? Or just just?...

 

YunJae couple were at the supermarket at a beautiful afternoon, buying their groceries for food and other house supplies., everything was in accordingly to Jaejoong’s list when Yunho said something which silence him, the sales lady and the old man beside him.

 

“come again sir?” asked the sales lady confusedly as she thought to herself that she must’ve heard it wrongly.

 

“I said, where is the aisle for mushroom powder?” asked yunho as he waits for the sales lady’s response.

 

Yunho’s question left the sales lady speechless and in her deep thoughts about the so called mushroom powder.

                   

Jaejoong on the other hand, cleared his throat and went near his husband’s right ear.

 

“yunnie are you sure there’s a mushroom powder?” whispered jaejoong in which yunho cutely nodded his head.

 

“how come I haven’t heard of this mushroom powder?” continued jaejoong as he starts to look for the said mushroom powder.

 

“you already heard of it boo…you even used it on min’s when he had diaper rash when he was a baby” said yunho proudly, in which jaejoong facepalmed himself as he digest all the words that yunho had told him.

 

“=.= yunnie..*awkwardly looks at the sales lady then back at his cute husband* next time don’t act smart okay?... ask me first before you embarrassed yourself okay?” said jaejoong as he drags his confused husband near the cashier.

 

“waeyo boo?”

 

Jaejoong placed the pushcart on his right side, and turned his attention at his confused husband.

 

“don’t waeyo me…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter