Chapter 48: Times Like This --(2U)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone im back with another drabble, this time another 2U time ^-^.... Hope you guys will like it, enjoy *fingers crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another busy day at the City Hall, and YooChun being the mayor’s assistant is as busy as hell. But that doesn’t bring YooChun down, for he loves his job but then again, there will always be a down fall and by downfall, it means from his tummy. As YooChun was occupied with the documents he was typing, his tummy suddenly grumbled in a bad way, making YooChun feel like it’s the end of the world, as the pain in his tummy goes in a circular motion inside his stomach, giving him cold sweats and cold air coming out from his nose as he breaths.

 

Discomfort is visible on poor YooChun’s face as he slowly removed his hands from his keyboard and rub his tummy.

 

“please not now *breaths in and out*” prayed YooChun as he tries to condition himself, while thinking what had caused his sudden tummy ache. But as time goes, it was getting worst and with that, he stood up from his chair with his hand formed into a fist, as he continues to control the situation he’s in. He then, left his office and walks to the direction of the bathroom, ignoring all the greets he got from the people he walked past too.

Once he reached the men’s bathroom, he stepped inside and wiped his sweats as he condition himself while heading to the cubicles to check which one is empty. But seems lady luck wasn’t on his side, as 1 of the cubicles was under maintenance and his last hope was occupied by someone.

 

“you’ve got to be….. kidding…….me *breaths in and out*” YooChun then rested his back on the wall, facing the cubicle of his freedom while his left hand rubbing his tummy and the other wiping his sweats. If anyone will look at him, they will be very worried, as YooChun was pale as a ghost with sweats on his forehead and his eyes showing pain.

 

“I can’t take it anymore…*breaths in and out* there’s only one solution to this” said YooChun to himself as he composed himself and walked in front of the cubicle door, he then placed both his hands at the top rail of the cubicle door and started shaking it. After that, he hurriedly run to the second single urinal, a little further from the cubicle, pretending to pee. So that he won’t be caught by the person inside the cubicle.

 

“just wait a little…im not yet done, aish” said the guy inside the cubicle.

 

When he felt no movement coming from the inside of the cubicle, he went in front of the cubicle door once again and did what he previously did on the door. And after that, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter