Chapter 42: Intimate Me? --(HoSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone *waves* im back with another HoSu bortherly moment?, hope you guys will like it *fingers crossed* anyways enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was lunch time at Kim Company and JunSu decided to visit his hyung for some chat since he was so bored at home, his hubby YooChun was busy with the company party and his Jae hyung was out of town for his business meeting.

 

Once he reached the working place of his Hyung he texted him about his arrival in which a little later he received a reply, stating that his hyung was at the cafeteria.

 

With that, he smiled and skipped his way to the cafeteria, once he reached the place, he scanned the area to look for his hyung, in which he spotted the latter whom was near the window and was waving at him.

 

With that, he walk to where his hyung was and greeted the latter.

 

“have a sit Su, want some sandwich? *offers a sandwich* (from JunSu's points of view, seeing as the way of wrapping was like a toddler playing with paper he knew right away that it was YunHo who made it..not that he got anything against it ^-^)” said YunHo and pointed at the empty sit beside him.

 

“thanks Hyung, im already full *smiles*” with that, he took his sit and looked at his hyung.

 

“So hyung, how were you coping?”

 

“EH?”

 

“you know since Jae Hyung will be gone for 2 weeks?”

 

“oh that?... I feel like I lost my soul….I really hate those business meeting, it’s always been my rival *pouts*… seriously I want to pull the days so that I can have my Boo again… you know hugging him, smelling him, kissing him *images of JaeJoong flashes in his head*”

 

“*pats YunHo’s shoulder* there, there Hyung, don’t worry….you know how time flies fast, before you know it, Hyung’s in your arms again *winks*…anyways, that’s why im here…to accompany you *smiles*”

 

“more like, your just like me since Chun can’t accompany you”

 

“*pouts* yah!! I want to hang with you, you know? *pouts*”

 

“*smiles* I know I was just teasing you….anyways are you sure you don’t want to eat some sandwich? *offered the sandwich once again*”

 

“yes hyung…. *looks at YunHo and smiles awkwardly* you made that right?”

 

YunHo nodded his head

 

“I'll be honest with you Hyung, I’m not sure if its edible to eat”

 

“*pouts* ya!! don’t under estimate YunHo’s special *pouts*”

 

“Eu kyang kyang….. I was just teasing you hyung… anyways im really full, I ate before I came here…so eat it all up *smiles*”

 

“whatever… it’s your lost for not tasting YunHo’s special *watches all the cars that passes by, through the window* anyways, since I still got a lot of free time, let’s do something”

 

“like what hyung?”

 

“let’s play a game, I’ll imitate someone and you’ll g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter