Chapter 17: YunHo, ChangMin hwaiting!! --(YunJae and ChangMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back again with another drabble, this time, its the sequel to "First Meeting, Story...Chaos?" as requested by my unnie JewElfNita ^-^, hope you you guys will like it *finger's crossed* Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A beautiful night in seoul, everyone’s sleeping peacefully except for one Jung YunHo whom is struggling to get a good position inside the dog house, with his long slender legs hanging from the Dog House, with a small blanket only covering his upper body, plus cold breeze equals a sad and shivering poor YunHo.

“I have to do something” with that he hurriedly roused from his lying position, but forgot something

 

*BLAM!*

 

He forgot how small the Dog House was and about the roof, so he wincingly rub his poor head.

“aish…how can I forget where I was?...aish” with that he annoyingly crawled out of the Dog House. He then tooked his mini blanket and carefully walk towards the direction of their house.

Once he reached their back door, he carefully and quietly opened the door, he tiptoed inside and carefully closed the door, he tiptoed while carefully searching for the thing’s he would come across to feel the right path towards the direction of their closet, to get their bedroom key.

 

 

Meanwhile…

*GROWL*

ChangMin rubbed his poor hungry tummy…

“I can’t take it anymore….i have to eat something” said ChangMin as he roused from the bed and tiptoed towards his door, he carefully and slowly opened his door, he then tooked a peek, once he see that the coast is clear, he tiptoed out of his room and carefully closed the door.

 

*creak~*

 

ChangMin was annoyed with his door that he sushed the door, he then looked to the direction of his parent’s room, once he heard or felt no movement, he tiptoed while touching the walls to feel the right path towards the direction of their kitchen.

 

 

Meanwhile…

“found it” YunHo then kissed the keys and carefully closed the closet, he then tiptoed, while touching all the things he would come across to feel the right path towards the direction of their bedroom, he was into his goal that he didn’t notice or feel a small figure that tiptoed right past him and vice-versa.

Once YunHo reached their bedroom, he carefully inserts the key onto the keyhole and twisted the door knob; he carefully opened it and tiptoed inside. Once he was inside he carefully closed the door and locked it. He then turn around, and was greeted by the light of their lampshade and a glaring JaeJoong.

YunHo then smiled weakly.

 

*BAM!*

 

YunHo then pouts after he was hit by the pillow that JaeJoong threw at him.

“Joongie, I’m sorry, it’s just a joke….please forgive me” said YunHo as he walks to the direction of their bed, while JaeJoong on the other hand, crossed his arms across his chest.

“shut up!....go back to the dog house, I don’t want to talk to you” said JaeJoong as he looks away, YunHo on the other hand sat on their bed, beside’s his sulking wifey. He then hugged JaeJoong from the side, that made JaeJoong to struggle and pushes YunHo with his elbow, YunHo on the other hand, hugged JaeJoong tightly.

“Joongie, mianhae for my stupid joke…you know I was only joking around…please forgive this pabo, I promise you, I’ll do everything you want just to make it up to you, please forgive me ne? I won’t tease you again, especially about our love song….please?” JaeJoong then stops form struggling a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter