Special Chapter: Wrong Man --(YunJaeYooSuMin with a reader as a cameo)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back with a really, really long update. Yes i'm really back and i know, i've been gone for a while now due to busy with some tasks, life and got a little eye problem but im better now, and here i am. Anyways, this is a special update, dedicated to all my beloved and patient readers ^-^, on this update it's an action fic, got a liking to this genre all of a sudden lol XDXD... Hope you guys will like it, the idea to this, came when i saw DB5K's gif of their Wrong Number performance from their 3rd Asian Tour Concert Mirotic... Ot5 ^-^... anyways, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Warning: The genre for this long update will be a mix of action, with some fighting scene, some strong words (don't worry it's

                just a minor one's and i censored some) and a secret to be revealed on the later part, toinks XDXD. So be prepared....

 

Silence, darkness and the only light was at the center of 5 man in their respective coats. Looking elegant and tough, but what outshines most in this 5 handsome man, was the guns. (Okay erase the darkness, the event is happening on the daylight aigoo…. XDXD)

 

Gun’s that were pointed at one another, with their intense and fiercely gazes. The floor they were standing at, was like a stage slightly circulating in a slow manner, which gave a privilege for anyone to see their expressions.

Yunho’s side profile show’s his manly jawline, his beautiful pointed nose and those burning eyes. With dried blood on the corner of his nose, chin and some bruise visible on his cheek.

 

*gun pointed at jaejoong* “I will never forgive you” said yunho in a flat tone

 

Beautiful big doe eyes, stared steadily at yunho, slightly catching his breath from their sudden gun pull out and their recent fight. his kissable dry lips, a smirk formed on his lips. With dried blood at his upper lip, chin, a wound on his forehead and some bruises on his face.

 

*gun pointed at yoochun* “like I’ll forgive you for accusing me of something I never did and will never do” said jaejoong angrily

 

Sweat sliding down from his y yet slightly reddish forehead to his face with some bruise on his left cheek, eyes bore down on junsu with no expression.

 

*gun pointed at changmin* “same here” said yoochun with no expression.

 

Uncomfortable stare bore down at yoochun as he wipes the moist of tears on his flawless cheek using the back of his hand. As his hand’s slides down, his y nose and cute lips were shown.

 

*gun pointed in between changmin and yoochun* “we should really stop this” said junsu scaredly

 

Gaze of protectiveness was visible on changmin’s beautiful deer like eyes as he roamed his eyes to all his hyung’s, sweat sliding on his y nose and cheeks, with his luscious full lips slightly open as he breaths through it, catching his breath.

 

*gun pointed at yunho* “this is crazy” said changmin annoyedly.

 

“none of this wouldn’t happen if jaejoong just admitted his crime” barked yunho.

 

“accusing innocent people won’t get you anywhere other than death” barked jaejoong back as his gaze landed on yoochun’s blank face.

 

“evidence was there, so no need to deny it” responded yoochun.

 

“g-guys, can’t we all just calm down and talk about this in a none-gun manner?” asked junsu worriedly and scaredly.

 

“we should stop this and listen to junsu hyung” added changmin as the three pressed the hammer of their guns. Seeing this, made changmin and junsu to shakily press theirs as well. It seems there’s no turning back nor stopping the three from killing each other.

 

 

Earlier…

Door slummed open, revealing an angry yunho with expressionless yoochun at his back, who was staring at jaejoong as if he’s looking through his soul.

 

“seriously yunho, learn how to knock… you almost gave me a heart attack” said jaejoong as he calmed his heart.

 

Instead of responding, yunho angrily threw a headless bambi at the carpeted floor. Jaejoong on the other hand, gasped and stared shock at the horrible sight.

 

Mouth agape, jaejoong looked at the headless bambi then at yunho’s accusing gaze.

 

“w-what happened? Who did this?” asked jaejoong sadly.

 

“playing dumb ei?” said yunho as he smirks and stepped forward, with yoochun who walked to his side.

 

“what are you talking about?” asked jaejoong confusedly.

 

“chun…..” the smile on junsu’s face vanished as soon as he feels the intense atmosphere radiating around his friends.

 

Junsu just came out from the kitchen and was excited to greet his friend’s, reason why he was running to where his friend’s was, but with the weird situation, his tracks died at the back of his jaejoong hyung.

 

“never knew you’re a good actor” said yunho sarcastically, which made jaejoong a little irritated.

 

“look you’re not making any sense at all… if you’re not gonna tell me what really happened, just go take your sit, while I continue with my cooking“ said jaejoong in which yoochun walks in front of his hyung.

 

“hyung don’t you see poor bambi’s condition?... yet, you still deny your crime?” said yoochun with accusation visible on his tone.

 

“are you accusing me of pulling bambi’s head?” asked jajeoong with his right eye brow raised.

 

“finally… someone admitted their crime” said yunho in which jaejoong turned his irritated gaze at yunho’s accusing gaze.

 

“I never admit anything mr. genius…. I was asking yoochun if he’s accusing me of something I never did” responded jaejoong sarcasticly.

 

“tell that to the judge” added yunho.

 

“what the F**K?!... what is wrong with the two of you?” asked jaejoong in exasperation.

 

“isn’t it obvious jae hyung?... we’re here to interrogate you about the crime you did” said yoochun in which jaejoong pushed yoochun away from him.

 

“F**K!! the both of YOU!!.... if you two aren’t gonna do anything good and will continue to accuse me, then the door is open.. LEAVE!!!” said jaejoong angrily, after pointing his finger at the front door, he tries his best to calm himself. He doesn’t want to start a fight with his friend’s just because of a stupid accusation.

 

“only guilty people does that jaejoong” and that trigger’s the last line, jaejoong stormed right in front of yunho and puched yunho right on the face, which taken the latter by surprise that he almost lost his balance.

 

Composing himself, yunho wiped the blood on his nose.

 

“you’re really asking for it huh?” said yunho coldly, as his eyes turned serious.

 

“because you’re an for accusing me, seriously yunho we’ve been friends for what? 15 years now!!” said jaejoong as he burned yunho with his angry gaze.

 

“no matter how long we’re friend’s, there’ll always be a time that you can betray me, morely since I get to the girl you’ve been wanting for so long!” barked yunho in which jaejoong punched yunho’s face again, but yunho was faster, he blocked jaejoong’s punch.

 

“F***k you YUNHO!!” jaejoong kicked yunho on his waist, making the latter to let his hand go. Yunho was slightly taken aback with the sudden kick. Composing himself, like a coin that was dropped and like a bullet train. He stormed towards jaejoong, slamming his head at jaejoong’s stomach and lifting the latter using his full strength like a bag of rice and throwed the latter at the bamboo styled tea table, breaking the said table in the process.

 

Junsu gasped at the scene in front of him. Jaejoong on the other hand, stood up from his lying position and spits the blood on the floor. Taking the thing he could reach, he threw it at yunho, but the latter dodged it. Making the remote control to slam hard on the wall and breaking in the process.

 

Jaejoong then stormed straight at yunho, giving a surprise kick at the latter’s stomach. Making the latter to almost lost his balance, seeing yunho in pain he used this chance and gave yunho a strong upper punch which made the latter to fall down on the floor on a lying position, wincing in pain as he roll back and forth while rubbing  his stomach and jaw.

 

And as jaejoong turned his heels around, he received a surprise punch on the stomach making the latter to fall on his knees while holding his stomach.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!” changmin pulled yoochun’s right arm and punched the latter twice and banged his head at the latter, making yoochun to lose his balance and fall backwards with his greeted by the floor. And with the hard impact, yoochun winced in pain from the waving ache on his .

 

Before changmin could help yunho, he heard a gun’s hammer being pressed, turning his att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter