Chapter 61: Play Time --(JaeJoong with ChangMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back again with another long update, yay hehehe ^-^... this time its JaeJoong time with a small appearance of ChangMin, anyways hope you guys enjoys it ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Being bored and lonely on a fine afternoon made jaejoong to pout as he stared at the door. Earlier this noon, his husband yunho, got an urgent call from his boss about a problem with some of their documents, with no choice the latter left but a promise of coming home early. Changmin on the other hand, was still at school so our joongie is all alone in their house with nothing to do but to pout, since all the house chores were done this morning.

 

Jaejoong then lyed down on their couch and started counting a cute yunho wearing a sheep costume jumping from a fence. After counting up to 50 he felt pathetic, shaking his head crazily, he roused from the couch with messy hair and took the remote control turning the tv on.

 

“yes watching tv can kill this boredom *smiled like an idiot*” as he looks for some channel boredom was visible on his face until he stops on animax who at the moment was airing fairy-tail.

 

The seen was lucy being thrown and beaten here and there, which made jaejoong angry that he wanted to go inside the tv and rescue lucy. As jaejoong was about to stormed towards the tv, which im sure if the tv was a human he/she would feel scared of a flared jaejoong, lucky for him/her, he/she was saved by the doorbell which snapped jaejoong from his crazy trance.

 

With that, he sprinted to the direction of their front door and opened it, revealing his big sister with his 3 years old nephew. Happiness glistered on jaejoong’s eyes as he hugs his big sister and kissed his nephews cute chubby cheeks.

 

“noona so happy your guys visited me.. I was dying in boredom here *pouts*” Hye sul smiled at his brother’s cuteness, he then handed andy towards jaejoong in which the latter happily carried andy in his arms.

 

“is it okay if you watch after andy for me?”

 

“sure noona… but where are you going?” asked jaejoong curiously as he nuzzled little andy’s cheek.

 

“today is mine and your brother in law’s anniversary, and we have a date, we decided to celebrate it to ourselves… don’t worry we won’t take long, we’ll pick andy at around 8 pm…but are you sure its okay?”

 

“oh, a date *giggles* happy anniversary and enjoy noona… about babysitting andy, you don’t have to worry I love babysitting my nephew, so just enjoy yourselves…you got nothing to worry about *smiles brightly*”

 

“thanks joongie.. I’ll see you guys later, your brother in law is waiting in the car so I have to hurry” with that, Hye Sul kissed little andy’s cheek and raffled jaejoong’s hair.

 

“bye guys” with that, jaejoong  waved little andy’s hand to his mother who was waving bye bye at them. After that, jaejoong closed the front door and placed little andy on the floor.

 

“hwaaa… I miss you so much andy… do you miss uncle jaejoong?” asked jaejoong cutely in which little andy cutely nodded his head.

 

“so…what do you want us to do andy?” asked jaejoong as he walks near their couch and took the remote control.

 

“play uncew jejung” said little andy in which jaejoong happily nodded his head as he turned off the tv.

 

He then walks in front of little and andy and kneeled.

“hmmm… since there’s not much toy’s around here, let look around the place to look for something to play okay?” asked jaejoong in which little andy cutely nodded his head and with that, jaejoong scooped little andy from the floor and carried the little one in his arms.

 

“kaja!!” with that, jaejoong stood up and walks around their living room. Little andy’s eyes caught something in which he pointed his small finger, seeing this made jaejoong curious that he followed his gaze to where little andy was pointing and there, on top of their television was changmin’s 2 small toy cars displayed neatly.

 

“you want play those?” asked jaejoong in which little andy cutely nodded his head while still pointing his small finger on the cars.

 

“okay” with that jaejoong placed little andy near their tea table and took the cars from the top of their tv.

 

He then runs to where his nephew was, and placed the cars on their tea table in which little andy happily played with it. Jaejoong kept clapping his hands as he cheered for little andy, as if the little one was on a race.

 

Like every kid, they get bored with toys and with that, little andy started throwing the cars to every direction in which jaejoong kept finding them and giving it back to little andy, in which later on, it amuses the little one that he started throwing it on purpose, for his fun.

 

Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter