Chapter 60: Mine --(YooMin with JunSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back with another long update, this time, YooChun and ChangMin on a journey to save what's his, toinks XD... Anyways, i want to say thank you everyone for being with me in this craziness, i cannot believe my drabbles reached up to 65 chapters, thank you, thank you everyone for all the support, it means a lot to me ^-^... Hope you guys enjoy this one ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a tiring day, yoochun decided to have a rest and fill his empty tummy to regain the strength he lost from his fixing journey. He called for a food delivery from Big’s Diner, after 20 minutes he got his order delivered and was now placing the spaghetti from the container to his plate, with eagerness visible on his face.

 

He then runs back to the kitchen to get his fork and another plate for the two chicken legs.

 

“Afternoon uncle chun” greeted changmin as he helps himself inside the house, and approached the dining table with his eyes on the spaghetti presented on the dining table.

 

“afternoon min” greeted Yoochun as he makes his way, to their dining table.

 

“looks delicious” said changmin as he sat on the chair and pulled the plate full of spaghetti in front of him.

 

“of course it is… that’s mine” said yoochun in the most obvious tone as he placed the empty plate on the table and pulled the plate with spaghetti in front of him as he took his sit.

 

“yeah it is uncle” said changmin as he pulled the plate to his front and placed the empty plate in front of yoochun.

 

“of course, it’s mine” continued yoochun as he pulled the plate back to his front and placed the empty plate in front of changmin.

 

“but uncle I need to eat” said changmin as he switched the empty plate with the plate of spaghetti.

 

“but I also need to eat, cause im hungry” reasoned yoochun, as he switched the empty plate with the plate of spaghetti.

 

“but uncle, im more than hungry…I came from the school” reasoned changmin as he switched the empty plate with the plate of spaghetti.

 

“but that’s mine and you have your own house to eat, why are you even here?” reasoned yoochun as as he switched the empty plate with the plate of spaghetti.

 

“but your house is much near from my walk from school.... and I need to eat to grow” reasoned changmin as he switched the empty plate with the plate of spaghetti, he then twirled a small portion using the fork and placed it on his mouth.

 

“=.=… your house is just 20 steps from here, you can just run to your house…and your already grown up, your even more taller than me” reasoned yoochun as he switched the empty plate with the plate of spaghetti and stole the fork from changmin’s hand who was pouting as he munched the spaghetti on his mouth.

 

“*gulps* how do you even know the number of steps from your house to ours?” asked changmin with raised brows as he tried to grab the fork from his uncle's right hand, but failed numerous times.

 

“I counted them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter