Chapter 85: And So... --(HoMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new drabble update and this time a mini req. from my reader StarrySeraphim21 hope you'll enjoy/like it, and now its HoMin time ^-^,... anyways, got my finger's crossed, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a very peaceful morning, at the jung’s household. Yunho was enjoying his coffee while reading his favorite book “the adventures of a cute strawberry”(what kind of book is that? XD).

 

Flipping to the next page, yunho took his mug and sipped on it with his eyes still focused on the book.

 

*flips* *sip*

 

 AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

*SPURT* *coughs* *coughs* yunho wipes the dripping coffee on his mouth with the back of his hand, as he catch his breath from being startled and being crushed in a deadly hug of his son.

 

“what is this all about min?” asked yunho as he removes his son’s deadly grip around him.

 

“appa you have to save me.. they are bullying me” said changmin with fear visible in his tone. Hearing this bring’s out the fatherly protection in him, that he hurriedly stood up from his sitting position, forgetting the earlier incident, and ready to beat anyone who’s bullying his son.

 

“where are they?.. let me show them not to mess with my son” said yunho as he walks out of the kitchen, followed by changmin.

 

“They’re in our garage appa” said changmin as he hold his appa’s arm.

 

“don’t worry min, I’ll beat them until they wish they were never born” said yunho dangerously, with his icy cold gaze.

 

As soon as they were inside the garage, yunho looks around the place and sees no one.

 

“min where are they?.. I don’t see them” said yunho as he relaxed a little from his anger. Changmin on the other hand, pointed at the corner near the trash can.

 

“there they are appa” said changmin, in which yunho turned his attention to where his son was pointing his finger.

 

Yunho squinted his eyes “=.=…. They are bullying you?” asked yunho with disbelief in his tone.

 “yes appa.. you’ll see, t-that thing will attack me again once it sees me” defended changmin as he hid behind his appa, who walks near the cockroach.

 

*smiles* *kneels in front of the cockroach* “don’t worry min, I’ll get rid of this cockroach for you…. Now run along” said yunho as he motion for changmin to leave.

 

“promise?” asked changmin who sounded like a child.

 

“of course” said yunho with assuring tone.

 

“remember, enough with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter