Chapter 50: Please Do As i Say --(MinSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi everyone im back with another drabble, this time another MinSu cute moments ^-^.... anyways hope you guys will like it, enjoy *fingers crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*knock* *knock*  *knock* *knock*

 

“I’M COMING!!” shouted ChangMin as he made his way to their front door.

 

Once he reached their front door, he opened the door revealing a smiling JunSu.

 

“I’m here *shows a plastic bag full of snacks*”

 

“finally, I thought you will never come” said ChangMin as he steps on the left side of the door, giving way to his uncle to step inside. In which the latter did.

 

“sorry… got into a traffic jam, as usual… so your parent’s hasn’t arrived yet from their little date?” asked JunSu as he placed the plastic bag on the dining table.

 

ChangMin on the other hand, closed the door and followed his uncle.

 

“nope, and they said they’ll be back at around 2 pm and now its already 3” answered ChangMin as he scans the plastic bag for his nachos.

 

“I see,  but just let them be… I now envy them *pouts* I want to go on a date too, I want to feel like we’re teenager’s dating again… but your stupid uncle forehead, prefers office than me *pouts*” said JunSu as he twisted the cap, of the bottled juice.

 

“if I have to choose between you and work, I’ll do the same” said ChangMin in a teasing tone, that earned a glare from JunSu as he un-cap the bottled juice and drank from the bottle.

 

“just stating the truth uncle *stucks his tongue out and runs to the living room*”

 

After drinking, JunSu Slammed the bottle of juice on the table, he hurriedly took the bag of chips and chased after ChangMin.

 

“GET BACK HERE U PABO!!”

 

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

 

Hearing the phone rings, the duo stopped from their chasing game and looked at the direction of the phone.

Seeing as ChangMin wasn’t moving to answer the phone, JunSu throws the bag of chips on the side table and runs to the direction of the phone.

 

“UNCLE SU WAIT!!” hearing ChangMin’s scream, made JunSu to stop from lifting the phone.

 

“what? I need to answer this call… who knows it must be important”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter