Chapter 59: No To Movie Theaters? --(YooSu with YunJaeMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back with another long update, this time, YooSu couple with special appearance from YunJae couple and Changmin ^-^... Anyways Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a romantic noon date at the theaters,  yoosu couple were now happily seated on their dining table, with junsu scooping some portion of rice at his husband’s plate, while his husband was staring at the fried chicken at the center of their table with drools.

 

“chunnie I can’t believe you’ll do such thing, especially on a crowded place… kissing me in the theaters~” asked junsu as he giggle’s in shyness with blush across his cheeks.

 

“I was kissing you? how can I kiss you when im sleeping?” asked yoochun with a straight face, as he stared at his wife. Junsu on the other hand, dropped the serving spoon on the plate and stared at him with disbelief.

 

“I fell asleep Su… I sort of felt bored with it” continued yoochun.

 

“you fell asleep?” asked junsu as he couldn’t believe that yoochun really did sleep while they’re watching the movie.

 

“yes I did su”

 

“I can’t believe this, you really did sleep?” asked junsu in disbelief as he continue to scoop some rice for his husband.

 

“what can I do? It happens” reasoned yoochun as he sat properly with his hands on the table.

 

“*remembers the incident in the theaters* that bastard, aish” said junsu irritatedly.

 

“back to our earlier conversation…. so that’s why when I was half conscious from my sleep , I heard a weird sound, like a sound of a wine being popped open” *motioned a popped sound*said yoochun in disbelief as jealousy was building up inside his chest.

 

“waah Chunnie your too much, the kiss wasn’t like that….”defended junsu as he now placed a chicken leg at his husband’s plate.

 

“seriously su? then how was the kiss huh?”

 

“it’s not like that….When we were watching the movie, I just felt you were kissing me on my neck like a gentle massage.. like what you usually do to me when we’re watching tv” continued junsu, trying to make yoochun see his point.

 

“how can it be me, when im sleeping su? =.=... and how can you just tell me this just now? Why not earlier when we were in the movie theaters? Huh?” asked yoochun in exasperation.

 

“I really thought it was you, that why I only kept moving my head to block my neck”

 

“really thought it was me?…. Maybe you’re enjoying it, weren’t you su?” asked yoochun with folded arms.

 

“Chunnie!!... of course not!, I just thought it was you *pouts*”

 

“you know my touches better than anyone and in case you forgot, I was sleeping on your lap!” continued yoochun as he stood up from his chair and was ready to leave.

 

“where are you going Chun?” asked junsu in panic as he stood up from his chair and run beside his husband.

 

“back to the theaters to look for that bastard and teach him some lessons” said yoochun in a serious tone.

 

“even if you go back there, im sure that bastard won’t be there anymore.. and I also don’t remember the face of the bastard *pouts*” said junsu in a low voice, which made yoochun sighed and sat bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter