Commercial Break: Dr. Byul Mi To the Rescue -----(YunHo)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, you guys where probably shock with what this is? well im shock myself lol XD so since i still haven't posted my new drabble for YunJae why not put a commercial while waiting, hehehe anyways hope you guys liked my craziness lol XD Enjoy *finger's crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“COME BACK HERE JUNG YUNHO!!” yelled Mrs. Cho as she chased after YunHo on the streets of their village.

“I’M SO SORRY Mrs. CHO!, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, IT’S NOT MY FAULT YOUR KITTY RUNS AWAY” responded YunHo as he run for his life. With a flash YunHo was pulled in a dark alley, YunHo then wiped his sweat as he smiled at person who pulled him.

 

~~~~~

YunHo’s savior:

She note She is wearing a doctor’s lab coat, with stethoscope on her right pocket and a smile plastered on her face.

~~~~

 

“thank you so much?” the doctor then pats his shoulder.

“your welcome and you can call me Dr. Byul Mi The Great” *nurses came out of nowhere and throws confetti’s and disappeared* YunHo on the other hand was startled with the confetti’s and confused where the nurses came from and how they disappeared just lke that. He was busy with his thoughts that he was shocked when he found himself in one of the hospital's room.

“how did I get here? Is she really a doctor? Or a witch…waaah Joongie TT^TT” He was then snapped from his thoughts, when the doctor cleared .

“Your probably wondering how you got here.....well in all honesty I don’t know too…HAHAHAHAHAHA” this made YunHo even more scared.

“Anyways, I see you have a problem with Mrs. Cho, because her kitty runs away, after you accidentally threw her kitty when you tripped because of your shoelace....but worry no more, I have a solution for that” YunHo just remained quiet as he stared at the doctor, thinking how crazy the doctor is.

*flick* *a shirtless guys then appeared out of nowhere in front of YunHo* YunHo on the other blinked twice and trice, processing how and where did this guy come from.

“he’s the solution to your problem” YunHo then stared at the doctor confused.

“she’s really crazy, how can this shirtless guy solve my problem?”YunHo was about to talk when the doctor motioned him to stood up, in which he did confusedly.

“Dr. Byul Mi The Great” *nurses came out of nowhere and throws confetti’s and disappeared*

“there it goes again, where in the world are this nurses coming from? Is there some kind of portal on her back?” said YunHo to himself as he kept thinking where this nurses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter