Chapter 81: Madness Overload -- (YunJaeYooSuMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new drabble update and this is a Request and Dedicated to my unnie, Private.... Unnie, hope you'll like and enjoy this, im really nervous for this one,... anyways, got my finger's crossed, anyways, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Things sometimes happens due to stress, some will thought it’s just a pigment of one’s imagination or perhaps due to hunger?. Whatever it is there’s always an answer. Because everything happens for a reason and you just have to wake your mind for it to be processed into a more reasonable thought, right?, hehehehe XDXD

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

Hangover? That’s what’s on yoochun’s mind as he stare at the kid who was staring back at him with confusion visible on his small eyes.

 

Poking those cute chubby cheeks, pinching that cute button nose, squeezing those chubby cheeks together, and lifting the small fellow from the ground, as he looks on the ground then on the child he was carrying.

 

“Suie?” was the first word yoochun said after he got face to face with as child who looks exactly like his wife husband. This made the little one to stare at him as if he’s some kind of a crazy person.

 

“i-is that really you?” asked yoochun in which, the mini junsu just bit his bottom lip, trying to control his tears and the pee he’s feeling due to the fact that he was now scared being carried by a crazy person.

 

Seeing the pool of tears forming on those small innocent eyes made yoochun panicked, that he gave his smile.

 

“p-please don’t cry.. do you want ice cream?” asked yoochun, praying that his mini wife husband will not cry.

 

Mini junsu on the other hand, nodded his head as he wipes his tears.

 

“let’s go” said yoochun in which mini junsu nodded his head despite the fact that he remembers his umma telling him that he shouldn’t talk to strangers, but seeing that this ahjushii looks so nice with his soccer field forehead, he still gave his trust.

 

And so yoochun walks towards the ice cream shop, with his wife husband in his arms and questions that’s lingering in his mind.

 

After buying the ice cream (cookies n’ cream) he stared at his cute wife husband who was busy his ice cream, like nothing matters in this world other than his ice cream.

 

“Is this really the effect of my hangover? Or am im dreaming? *pinched his left arm hard* OUCH! …. So I’m not dreaming since the pain is real… then what’s going on? TT^TT”  *pulls hair*

 

Mini junsu on the other hand, stared sadly at yoochun

 

“poor forehead ahjushii… mmmmm this ice cream is delicious* ice cream*”

 

 

Earlier…

“su baby do you really have to bring xiahki?” asked yoochun as he close the car door behind him.

 

“Of course, this is a family bonding and xiahki is my baby” said junsu as he pet’s xiahki’s head and started walking ahead, following yunho, jaejoong and changmin who were busy fooling around.

 

Today was the jung’s and park’s bonding time at the Pil theme park, another fun time for the family, supposedly, since an unexpected things will happen to their bonding.

 

“XIAHKI!!!” yelled junsu as he jumps on his heels and flap his arms, not because he’s happy but because he’s panicking due to the fact that his dog xiahki has run loose.

 

(just as I told you, unexpected thing)

 

“su baby, I already told you that bringing xiahki is not a good idea… now we have to find xiahki in this awfully big theme park with thousands of people” said yoochun which earned a pout from junsu.

 

“xiahki is family and im gonna find him, whether you help me or not” said junsu as he stomp his feet almost near yoochun’s left foot and run towards the direction where xiahki runs to, leaving a sighing yoochun.

 

“don’t be so hard on him, we’ll help you find xiahki” said yunho in which after that, him, jaejoong and changmin runs after junsu to find xiahki.

 

Despite the fact that yoochun doesn’t like what’s happening, xiahki is indeed a family and he loves his wife husband to let them fight over a small matter. And with that, he runs after his hyungs, who went past the big sign post of DBSK reunion.

 

As yoochun was about to walk the big sign post, he halted on his run as a small puppy run past him, and as he was about to run again, he froze at the sight in front of him.

 

There a cute child who looks exactly like junsu was running towards his direction.

 

Present Time…

“WOOF!! WOOF!!” mini junsu who has smeared ice cream on his lips and cheeks turned his attention at his puppy running towards the big sign post.

 

With that, he carefully went off the big stool and handed the empty ice cream cone at the confused yoochun. Giving his cute toothy smile, he bowed 90degrees and run after his puppy.

 

Snapping out from his trance, yoochun throwed the empty ice cream cone near the trash bin and chased after his mini wife husband.

 

“JUNSU!!!...JUNMpfhhh”

 

Junsu was pouting as he rub his forehead.

 

“what was that for chunnie?” yoochun on the other hand, stared with wide eyes at his wife husband, who seems to be back into his normal adult form?

 

“Susu?” asked yoochun as he poked his wife husband’s cheeks, nose and pulled the latter in a heated kiss. After confirming that it was his indeed wife husband, not that he has another one lol XD, yoochun laughed like a mad man as he run’s around junsu, who was into his thinking pose while asking himself if maybe his husband was on drugs, or maybe his conclusion earlier was true =.= (refer’s to the flashback later).

 

Meanwhile….  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter