Chapter 56: Who, Where, Why Answer --(YunJaeMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, finally i got the continuation of my drabble "Who, Where, Why". Sorry for the delay of update, the truth is, i was typing this on my tablet when my tablet suddenly became an annoying gadget and i lost everything that i typed, after that; i lost my inspiration. Though after a month or so i finally got it back thanks to yunho's cuteness hahaha XD... anyways hope you guys will like it *fingers crossed* even though im curious why the story turned out this way hahaha XD... And about KKB you'll all now know who this KKB is hahahaha XD.. Anyways, here's the long update ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Changmin was standing in front of his appa, with furious look and dark aura surrounding him..

 

YunHo on the other hand, was sitting on the couch with his head low, looking like a kicked puppy. By kicked puppy it means, looking so scared because he was caught in his crime.

 

“*breaths in and out* how could you do this to me appa?.... I cannot believe you.. its like you sell me to that stupid KIM KYU BOK!.. aurgh!!” said changmin in frustration as he runs his hands through his hair.

 

Yunho on the other hand, lowered his head even more with a pout of guilt visible on his face.

 

“tell me the whole story appa..from the start” said changmin as he angrily sat beside his appa, who raised his head lightly and smiled weakly. But as soon as he sees the angry lion’s eyes his smile vanished.

 

 

Flashback….

A bright sunny morning greets everyone on the street of kamsa, as everyone busy themselves with their daily routine. Everyone was greeting one another in the neighborhood with smiles and wave.

 

Yunho was smilingly cleaning his car, while whistling to something song and enjoying the morning sun.

 

“what a great day” smiled yunho as he crouched and wipe the back wheel of his car with a soapy sponge.

 

“good morning mr. Jung~” hearing the cheerful greet made yunho to stood up from his crouching position and stared at the person who greeted him.

 

“kyu bok?” confusion was visible on yunho’s face, as kyu bok smilingly approached yunho.

 

“waaah... what’s with that look mr. jung?”

 

“a-ani *forced smile*… I was.. just shock… ehahaha” yunho scratched his un-itchy nape, he doesn’t know what to do with the person in front of him. He’s really irritated that this person never stop’s coming, no matter how many times he made it clear, that his son doesn’t like him and that his son prefers a lady. And if ever, they prefer kibum.

 

 “aigoo… talking about bad luck in the morning =.=”

 

“here you go mr. jung” smilingly said kyu bok as he handed a heavy box at the confused yunho.

 

*stared at the box* “what is this?” asked yunho confusedly as he drops the sponge on the ground, and fixed his hold on heavy box preventing its fall.

 

“*chuckles* don’t tell me you forgot mr. jung…. That’s your wife’s elephant figurine”

 

“EH?... how did it get to you?” asked yunho shockedly.

 

“not only is this person an annoying suitor, but a creeper as well… I better add the 100th lock of our front and back door”

 

“hwaaa mr. jung, don’t tell me you forgot?”

 

“=.=…. Forgot what?” asked yunho annoyedly.

 

“you’re the one who ask me to fix your wife’s broken figurine..”

 

“I did? *points at himself*” asked yunho confusedly as he carefully placed the heavy box on the ground.

 

“yes mr. jung”

 

 

Flashback…

Smile was visible on Kyu bok’s face who was eyeing the box of cake in his right hand, as he walks to the direction of the jung’s household; when he was welcomed by a worried, sweaty and shaking yunho.

 

“omo mr. jung what’s wrong?” asked kyu bok worriedly.

 

“h-help me kyu bok… I know we weren’t friends or so, and we hate you so much….but at a time like this… you’re the only one who can help me… this is a battle between life and death….”

 

“EH?”

 

“please help me, fix this” said yunho as he handed an opened box with a broken elephant figurine inside.

 

“omo…this your wife’s prized possession *eyed the figurine, then back to yunho*”

 

“yes… that’s why it’s a battle between life and death… … I don’t want boo to kill me and abandoned me in the jungle like a little puppy *sniffs**sniffs*..... so please help me kyu bok, considering your family is an expert in figurine’s… I’ll pay you”

 

“hmmmm *smirks*…. You don’t have to pay me mr. JUNG~”

 

“oh no,no,no… since you’ll help me, I have to pay you, it’s the least I could do”

 

“*pats yunho’s shoulder* don’t worry mr. jung, my help comes from the heart… I’ll bring this tomorrow, you always clean your car in the morning, right?” stared at yunho as he waits for latters confirmation.

 

*yunho nodded his head*

 

“I’ll visit at that time, so your wife won’t know” continued kyu bok.

 

“oh thank you, thank you kyu bok *hugs kyu bok, who was smirking evily*”

End of Flashback…

 

 

Shameness and shockness was visible on yunho’s face. He then, awkwardly smiled at kyu bok.

 

“oh yeah *flicks finger* ehehehe, how can I forget that?... silly yunho *smacks forehead* ….. thank you kyu bok, you really save me big time… about the payment, what do you want?... though my son isn’t for payment okay?” said yunho as he waits for kyu bok’s response, while praying that his wife won’t come out from their house.

 

“omo mr. jung don’t tell me you also forgot about the payment~ *smirks*”

 

“I don’t like the smirk of this punk..aish… why do I have a poor memory?...what was the payment?” *brows knitted*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter