Chapter 4: Monster Run!! --(YunJaeYooSuMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, here's 4th drabble....let's have some fun with the 5, still not done with YunJae drabble's...hope you guys like's this *finger's crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YooChun, JaeJoong and JunSu where happily chatting about ChangMin’s birthday party that they where too hook to notice someone walked inside the kitchen. As JunSu was about to get his water, his eyes went wide as he stare at the small creature covered with mud,  and his gaze slowly moved towards the big creature whom is covered with mud as well was walking fast their direction.

 

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!” this startled YooChun and JaeJoong, they were about to ask JunSu but instead, they followed his gaze that landed on the big creature who’s walking  towards the small creature, before anyone could talk, the three chorused in screams. The big creature then carried the small creature and walked towards the panicked trio, that ended up with the trio to run away from the two while screaming.

 

"MONSTER RUN!!"....

 

The Big creature then was tired of chasing, he slammed his fist on the table that ended up with the trio to froze, with YooChun holding JunSu's , JunSu holding JaeJoong's shirt and JaeJoong with his face on the door. The trio then slowly moved their gaze at the Big creature with the small creature at hand, whom is clapping his hands while the Big creature walking to their direction…with a gulp, before either the three would say or do anything.

 

"oo *giggles*"  said the small creature.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" screamed the trio.

 

“WILL THE TREE OF YOU STOP THIS SCREAMING? YOUR BREAKING OUR EAR DRUMS” after hearing the familiar voice, the trio stared at the big creature with wide eyes.

 

“Y-Yu-Yunnie?” asked JaeJoong in which Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter