Chapter 078

EVERLAST: The Hunters

Chapter Seventy-Eight

Their eyes shut automatically at the touch of one another’s lips. Shortly after their lips connected, Yuri cupped Jessica’s face with one hand, while the other one slipped down to Jessica’s waist, pulling the blonde closer towards her. She started to move her lips slowly and gently, savoring the strawberry taste which was lingering on her lips.

Pulling away, Yuri opened her eyes and chuckled at Jessica who had just opened her eyes too and returned her gaze.

A grin appeared on Yuri’s face and she asked, “Did you just eat Sooyoung’s strawberry lollipop again?”

Jessica’s face was already flushing madly from the kiss. It became even redder when she heard Yuri’s tease.

Embarrassed, she slapped Yuri on the shoulder and looked away.

“I’m going to bed.” She said and laid straight down on the bed, without waiting for Yuri’s reply.

“Hey…”

“I’m asleep!” Jessica pulled the blanket over her head and hid herself within it.

Heaving out a helpless sigh, Yuri shrugged to herself and jumped out of the bed, walking over to the switches and switched off the lights.

The room went into semi-darkness immediately with light reflecting from the moon through the window from the outside, slightly brightening up her room.

Just as Yuri turned around and was about to head back to her bed, she felt a pair of arms encircling around her waist.

“Sica?” She was surprised to find Jessica standing behind her.

“Do you like strawberry?” Her random question put Yuri into confusion. Jessica tightened her arms around Yuri’s waist and buried her face onto her back. She whispered huskily, “Do you want to taste it again?”

“Si… Sica?”

Yuri was utterly surprised at her question.

Did she just hear Jessica asking her… asking her… if she wants to taste her again?

“Do you want?” Jessica questioned again, with her lips moving against Yuri’s neck as she planted feather light kisses on her alluring smooth skin.

It was impossible for Yuri to say no to that. Those kisses… they were practically the triggers which ignited the fire within Yuri. These fires were starting to burn wildly when she felt not only Jessica’s lips, but her tongue as well, on her.

Yuri lifted up her head uncontrollably and allowed Jessica to explore further around her neck. Her arms, which were originally hanging to her sides, reached behind and pressed Jessica against her, leaving no space between them.

Encouraged by Yuri’s movement, Jessica buried her face deeper into her neck. She latched on Yuri’s neck and it tightly, successfully earning herself a moan from Yuri.

With a grin hanging on her lips, Jessica continued to do the same thing all over Yuri’s neck when she learnt that this action pleasured Yuri.

However, patience was starting to run out of Yuri when she noticed Jessica only lingered around her neck and seemingly, not knowing where to go next. She pulled herself away from Jessica and leaned down quickly, ignoring the pout on Jessica’s face when she was separated from her new found ‘cookie’.

Their lips met again for the second time tonight. Unlike the previous kiss which was slow and steady, this kiss was obviously intense and contained lust.

Yuri led Jessica towards the bed slowly and laid her on it gently. They broke away from the kiss briefly and locked gazes with one another.

“Sica…” Yuri breathed her name heavily. “Let’s… let’s stop here.” She wasn’t sure if she could control herself if they continued with it.

Jessica wasn’t going to comply with her instruction. She slipped her arms around Yuri’s neck and pulled her closer.

She whispered huskily, “I want you.” She paused for a mere second. “I want you to have me, Kwon Yuri.” The sternness in her voice implied no rejection.

But Yuri didn’t have the determination to reject her either.

*

It was unknown how they ended up in bed, kissing one another aggressively, pulling the clothes off one another desperately.

All they had in mind was one another, they needed one another.

Taeyeon pulled away from Tiffany as she removed the last piece of Tiffany’s top over her head, revealing the black bra hidden underneath which emitted nothing but seductiveness. Taeyeon gulped inwardly when she noticed the perfection of the body below her. As if casted by a spell, she reached out her hand unconsciously and began to trace Tiffany’s body with the tips of her fingers.

Her beautiful neck, her attractive collarbone and––

Taeyeon’s vision was stuck at Tiffany’s chest, which was heaving heavily due to the aggressive kiss they shared a while ago.

Her chest… there was a faint line from near the top of her left cleavage to the middle of her chest. It seemed like a birthmark to her, but Taeyeon knew that birthmark represented a message which was more than what it should be.

Her hand trembled unknowingly and the tip of her finger touched the mark on its own accord.

“Pha… Phanie…”

She began to trace down the birthmark when a hand grabbed onto her wrist suddenly, halting her movement.

Taeyeon looked up with great surprise and saw Tiffany staring at her agonizingly.

“Don’t…” She said with her quivering voice. “Don’t touch it.”

The grip on her wrist was so tight that it made Taeyeon grimaced unconsciously.

“Please…” Tears were b at the corner of Tiffany’s eyes as she begged the sorceress while squeezing her wrist even harder than before.

Taeyeon couldn’t say no. She couldn’t reject her when she looked at her with agony swarming in her eyes.

The sorceress removed her hand eventually.

She had to go with her request. It was her mistake after all. It was a sin she planted in her body a century ago. No doubt it was painful for her when she inserted that Crystal Tear into Stephanie, but the torment which the latter had gone through was something which she could never imagine.

“Taeyeon…”

Taeyeon returned the hunter a similar gaze.

Tiffany sniffed as she tried to hold back her tears. Shaking her head, she cupped Taeyeon’s face in her hands and flashed a smile at her.

“Don’t think about the past. Think of the present. Think of us. Think of me.”

Taeyeon tried to put on a smile but failed miserably when she found that she couldn’t even pull the corner of her lips.

And Tiffany definitely didn’t like that. She never liked a serious and gloomy Taeyeon.

“Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon down without warning, surprising the latter to land her face right above Tiffany’s chest. Tiffany quickly secured Taeyeon in her embrace and flipped over, pinning Taeyeon underneath her.

She bent down and whispered into Taeyeon’s ear with a seductive tone. “Look at me now, Taeyeon.” She pulled herself slightly away from Taeyeon’s face and gazed at her lovingly. Her hand went to the back and undid the hook of her bra.

The garment loosened upon released and dangled right before Tiffany’s chest.

Taeyeon had completely forgotten the scenario that was going through her mind earlier on. Her widened eyes stared, uncontrollably, at the pair of treasures looming before her.

“Like what you see?” Tiffany grinned and asked teasingly after she saw how Taeyeon’s expression turned from a gloomy one into a stunned one.

Blood was gushing up to her brain and a robotic nod was the only reaction Taeyeon could give.

Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon’s reaction. “You have two options now.” She jabbed her finger on Taeyeon’s forehead and teased further, “Either you hook them back or… you take it off me.”

Taeyeon simply stared at Tiffany and made no further reply.

Tiffany tilted her head slightly and nudged the person below her, “Taeyeon?”

“You… stop…”

Taeyeon finally managed to cough words out of , but her words only made Tiffany confused.

Frown was formed unknowingly. Tiffany leaned forward and placed her ear next to Taeyeon’s lips, “What did you say Taeyeon?” She thought she heard something which she wasn’t expecting to hear.

Loosening her fists that were clutched tightly unconsciously, Taeyeon lifted up her hands without Tiffany noticing and placed them on the latter’s bare waist firmly.

“I say stop driving me crazy.”

Before Tiffany could even digest her words, Taeyeon had already flipped her over, pinning her onto the bed and tasting her lips like there was no tomorrow.

*

Yuri was missing from the bed when Jessica woke up from her slumber. She rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed, causing the blanket covering her bare body to drop on her lap.

“Cold!”

The sudden coldness which invaded her had pulled her out from her drowsiness instantly.

Jessica quickly covered herself with the blanket again and made sure that the cold air didn’t manage to sneak inside. Once she was done with it, she quickly hopped of the bed and made her way to the wardrobe where she changed herself into Yuri’s clothes.

“Much better!” Jessica said with a satisfied sigh.

Jessica placed the blanket back onto the bed nicely before heading towards the bathroom for a quick wash-up. While she was washing her face, a pair of arms took her by surprise as they wrapped around her waist.

“Ah!” Jessica let out a short cry. When she looked up and saw the person from the mirror’s reflection, she immediately calmed down. “You scared me.” Jessica shot Yuri a blaming glare as she slapped on the arms around her waist lightly.

“I just want to say good morning to you.” Yuri smiled and buried her face near Jessica’s nape. “Good morning love.”

“Yah…” Jessica nudged the head behind her playfully. “Is this how you say your greeting? Without looking at the person?”

Yuri refused to move away from her new found favorite spot. She tightened her arms around Jessica’s waist and buried her face even deeper. “You smell nice, I can’t help it.” She inhaled a deep breath purposely.

“ert!” Her face blushed into shades of tomato uncontrollably.

Yuri snuggled against her nape a few more times before pulling away from her. “I’m just kidding. I’ve prepared breakfast for us. Let’s eat together when you’re done, alright?”

“Okay~” Stealing a quick peck on Yuri’s cheek, Jessica bent down and continued to wash her face.

Yuri withdrew her arms from Jessica’s waist and took a step back, watching her girlfriend from behind silently. Despite it was depressing to see her friends leaving her one by one in a day, Jessica’s presence had pretty much livened up her mood. Yuri couldn’t describe how thankful she was towards Jessica for how she was constantly by her side when she was in her deepest misery.

She must say, it was fortunate for her to be able to meet Jessica… eh?

Yuri blinked her eyes several times. She thought she just saw a mark on Jessica’s nape. Taking a step closer, Yuri swept the back of Jessica’s hair apart, revealing a weird flower mark which its petals were in the shape of rhombus on the back of her neck.

“Sica.” She poked the blonde, who was washing the soap off her face, from behind. “You have a tattoo?”

“Huh? What?”

Jessica stood up and turned around, looking at Yuri confusingly with water all over her face.

“You… aish, hold on!” Yuri grabbed a dry towel from the hanger. “Silly Sica, you look so funny with water on your face.” Yuri let out a light laughter as she dried Jessica’s face with the towel gently.

Jessica pouted and glared at her, “You’re the one who talked to me!”

“Okay, okay… it’s my fault––Ouch!”

Jessica withdrew her fist from Yuri’s head and stuck her tongue out playfully. “Your punishment!”

Yuri flashed her a puppy look.

“Awww…” Amused by Yuri’s expression, Jessica cupped Yuri’s face and pulled her down a little. She tiptoed and planted a kiss on the spot where she just hit. “Muack! There you go! It doesn’t hurt anymore~” Jessica spun around and headed out of the bathroom.

Yuri followed right behind. “What?” She let out an exaggerated exclamation. “And that’s it? You should at least kiss me on my lips––”

Jessica turned around suddenly and kissed Yuri right on her lips.

“On the lips! Done~”

“Wow…” Yuri was totally amazed by Jessica’s action.

She is sooooo getting bolder and bolder these days.

Yuri watched Jessica threw herself on the bed and laid there like a dead fish. She snorted helplessly to herself and sat next to Jessica. “Sleepyhead, stop sleeping!” Yuri poked the blonde who had her face buried deeply into the pillow. “Your breakfast is still waiting for you!”

“Five more minutes!” Jessica exclaimed with her muffled voice.

“Yah, you…” Yuri was about to drag Jessica out of the bed when she noticed the mark on Jessica’s nape again. “Oh yeah, I was saying…” She swept the golden locks apart again. “You have a pretty tattoo.”

Jessica jolted up from the bed suddenly, surprising Yuri. If Yuri hadn’t place one of her feet on the ground, she would have fallen off the bed already.

Yuri held Jessica by her shoulders out of reflex. “Woah, careful there!”

“You think that tattoo is pretty?”

Yuri was confused by Jessica’s sudden question. “Wh–What?”

“You think that tattoo is pretty?” Jessica repeated herself.

“Um… yeah? It looks like a flower. Where did you get it from anyway?” For some reason, Yuri thought Jessica looked really upset when she talked about the tattoo. Moving closer towards Jessica, Yuri cupped her face gently. “Sica, are you alright?”

* A/N: Example of the tattoohttp://i.imgur.com/1Q1lR1B.png


“Yeah…” Jessica nodded. She let out a forceful sigh and answered dejectedly, “My family got that on me, and I didn’t like it at all.”

So that’s why she looked upset… Yuri finally realized the mistake she’d just made.

“I’m sorry Sica, I––”

Jessica placed her finger on Yuri’s lips before the hunter was able to continue with her apology. “Don’t. It’s not your fault. And I’m happy to hear that you find it pretty, because I don’t want you to find me disgusting.”

“It’s not disgusting, really.” Yuri answered truthfully with eagerness, hoping it would lighten up Jessica’s mood, somehow.

But Jessica merely returned her a simple smile and made no further comment about it. “Alright, five minute is up! Let’s grab our breakfast!” She hopped off the bed and skipped out of the room quickly, leaving Yuri alone on the bed.

I… am always making mistakes.

Yuri thought to herself dejectedly as she slowly made her way out of the room.

Stop disappointing everyone, Kwon Yuri.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the really late update. I've been busy for the past two months and even up till now, I still kind of have problems in pushing the speed of my update :( I'll try to update a little bit faster if I get the chance to T-T