Chapter 049

EVERLAST: The Hunters

Chapter Forty-Nine

Hyoyeon had no idea how she managed to escape this far.

The amount of blood that was running down her arm was horrifying. Despite having a black leather jacket over her body, the red liquid still managed to seep its way through that absorbing material and was dripping from the tips of her fingers down to the soil below her feet.


Suddenly, Hyoyeon dropped herself to the ground. Her back hit the bark of the tall tree behind her as her bottom touched the soil.

This is too much…

She had no more strength to run. Even breathing… she found difficulty in inhaling the oxygen like a normal human. Hyoyeon could feel her energy depleting. Even without the mirror, she knew she looked awful right now. And if it wasn’t for the deep wound on her arm, she would definitely feel the pain on her lips due to the cracks caused by dryness.

Hyoyeon didn’t want to die yet. She had not accomplished the task left by her father and fellow mates. They had put all their faiths on her, protecting her from the sorcerers, even taking her place in becoming a mutant just to ensure that she was able to live on. She could not disappoint them yet. She had to survive and bring down those sorcerers before they managed to mutate all the humans into mutants.

She will survive.

She will not lose to that crafty hunter who gave her this wound on her arm.

*

Jessica breathed out a sigh and shook her head with a helpless looking smile. She brushed off the hair that was covering Yuri’s face gently and caressed it as though Yuri was a piece of fragile glass.

“Rest well, my love.”

Just as she finished her sentence, the door swung open suddenly and the most unexpected person appeared from behind it. Jessica took a quick glance at the intruder, but said nothing and sat on the bed, right next to Yuri.

“Stop it Jessica.” The intruder said. Anger was evident in her voice.

Jessica ignored her however. She took the blanket from aside and pulled it over Yuri gently, pretending Yuri and she were the only ones in the room.

The intruder couldn’t stand her anymore. She stomped towards the blonde and grabbed her wrist before pulling her up from the bed.

“I said stop it! I had enough!”

Jessica's gaze finally landed on the intruder, but she remained silent.

The intruder continued, “Yuri is innocent, don’t touch her.”

Upon hearing this statement, Jessica laughed. She laughed bitterly at the intruder who said this sentence to her. “Who are you to control me?” Jessica faltered and pulled her wrist away forcefully, freeing it from the intruder’s grip. “And I thought you are supposed to be traumatized? Shouldn’t you be lying in the infirmary now, Choi Sooyoung?!”

Sooyoung was already in a foul mood when she witnessed the kiss, Jessica’s confrontation only made it worse.

“You wouldn’t care even if I’m really in danger, will you?”

“Why should I?” Jessica let out a bitter laugh again as she gave Sooyoung a hard push on her shoulder. “You didn’t even bother to tell me anything when you left our home three years ago!” Three years ago, she woke up to an empty space beside her. She thought it was like one of the usual days, where her partner went out to work and would be back before the night falls, but she was wrong.

Sooyoung never returned.

Sooyoung could only remain silent and say nothing. Explanation would only make things worse, besides, she made a deal with the Princess. She was not allowed to reveal this scheme to a third party unless the Princess gave her the rights to expose it.

“Why are you not answering me?” Sooyoung looked up and found Jessica staring back at her with tears b in her eyes. “I’ve came here all the way to search for you. I was even almost killed by the mutant, don’t you care at all?!”

“Sica…”

“Don’t call me that!” Sooyoung tried to grab Jessica’s hands, but was avoided by the girl as she slapped her hand away. “Yuri is the only who is allowed to call me that now. You lost your chance when you chose to leave me without a word!”

Jessica’s words only made Sooyoung even more speechless. She knew it was her fault to leave without a word, but Jessica shouldn’t make use of Yuri just because she was ignoring her.

Taking in a deep breath, Sooyoung aimmed for Jessica's wrist again and grabbed hold of her tightly.

“Come with me.”

“Let go of me!” Jessica struggled, trying to free herself from Sooyoung but to no avail. The hunter was simply too strong for her. “Choi Sooyoung, you idiot!” Seeing that she was losing in terms of strength, Jessica decided that verbal attack would be a better choice. “I left Everlast just for you! What about you? You said nothing to me even after you saw me injured, lying in the ward!” Sooyoung stayed muted. She continued to drag Jessica out of the room and towards the rooftop as Jessica’s voice from behind slipped into her ears. “Whenever I tried to approach you and ask you about it, you always use things which I’ve never seen before to amaze me and change the topic away.”

Sooyoung didn’t dare to turn back. Jessica’s trembling voice was hinting something to her.

“What am I to you actually?” Jessica’s voice was a lot softer than before. “A baggage? You can throw whenever you feel like to? And take it back whenever you want to?”

Sooyoung stopped suddenly, but she didn’t look back.

“Choi Sooyoung, I hate yo––hmm!”

The sentence was never been able to finish as Jessica felt a pair of familiar lips – which she yearned for years – sealed with her own ones.

*

Sooyoung was already gone when Yoona reached the ward. Instead of panicking, she approached the unconscious figure who had replaced Sooyoung’s position on the bed.

“Tiffany…”

Yoona muttered the name under her breath as her hand reached for the hair that was partially covering Tiffany’s face. She placed her palm on top of her forehead.

“I see.” Yoona removed her hand. “Sooyoung had casted ‘Sleep’ on you huh?” She spoke to no one in particular and dragged the chair out before sitting on it. “I guess she couldn’t hold it anymore since Jessica is getting too close with Yuri.”

There was a moment of silence in the room before Yoona sighed again.

“Tiffany, do you know… the real reason for why I’m getting so angry with you?”

Yoona stared at Tiffany’s motionless face with a frown.

“Because I feel unfair for Taeyeon.”

Yoona let out a sigh again and stood up.

“I’ve never fell in love before, neither do I know how does love feels like. I can never understand why Taeyeon is so persistent towards you when you hurt her so much in the past. Besides,” Yoona looked at Tiffany. “You’re not Stephanie anymore. All your affections towards Taeyeon are only for show. Taeyeon doesn’t deserve this at all and obviously you don’t deserve to have Taeyeon.”

Yoona paced towards the door and stopped, turning her head around to take one last glance at Tiffany.

“I will take Taeyeon away from here, along with the mutants.”

*

Jessica only came to realize what was happening after she and Sooyoung pulled apart due to the lack of oxygen. Without waiting for Sooyoung’s reaction, Jessica pushed Sooyoung away from her and sent her a tight slap on the face.

“Don’t touch me!”

She glared at the hunter with fiery eyes, but Sooyoung wasn’t evoked by that. Instead, she was looking back at Jessica with the pair of gentle eyes which Jessica remembered – it was like those days when they were living together – except that it consisted of a tinge of sadness which Jessica had never seen before.

“Sica, I know I’m in fault and I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness.”

Sooyoung said softly as she tried to approach Jessica again.

“I know I don’t have the rights to say this anymore, but, Sica… don’t hurt yourself because of me.”

Jessica tried her best to stop her tears from coming out. She inhaled a deep breath and replied with a forceful tone, “I’m not hurting myself.”

Sooyoung stated boldly, “You don’t love Yuri.”

“Who are you to judge?!” Sooyoung’s words had just triggered Jessica’s nerves again. She pushed Sooyoung away and yelled, “Choi Sooyoung, I’m not the same Jessica who you left three years ago!”

“Sica…”

“My heart doesn’t beat for you anymore! It died when you chose to abandon me! And now, it only beats for Yuri!”

Sooyoung’s expression froze instantly. Although she knew it was a lie, but it was just as hurtful to hear her love one claiming to love another person.

“Sica, listen to me.” Sooyoung didn’t want to continue with this topic. It would only lead them into even more arguments. “Return to Everlast right now.”

Jessica was speechless.

 

Who does Sooyoung thinks she is for ordering her what to do?

“You’re in no rights to command me!” Jessica sneered at her. “I will stay here for as long as I want to and be with Yuri. As for you,” Jessica directed her index finger at Sooyoung. “We’re over and you’re out of my life.”

Sooyoung couldn’t control herself and raised her voice at Jessica, “Sica!”

“Don’t shout at me Choi Sooyoung!” Jessica shouted back almost immediately and stomped towards Sooyoung. She grabbed her collars and tiptoed, staring straight into Sooyoung’s eyes. “Let me ask you. What do I do if I go back? Stare at the walls and watch our neighbors laugh at me every day?!”

Sooyoung’s eyes widened with surprise. “How––”

“Why are you so surprise?” Jessica scoffed. She released Sooyoung and extended the distance between them. “I’m an abandoned woman. It is natural that people are looking down and sneering at me!”

Sooyoung’s face was turning pale. “I… I’m sorry Sica, I didn’t––” She wasn’t expecting this to happen when she left their home.

Jessica interrupted before Sooyoung could finish. “Save your apology. I don’t need them anymore. Now, if you will excuse me.” Folding her arms across her chest, Jessica headed for the exit. While passing by Sooyoung, she didn’t forget to knock her shoulder with her own one.

“Sica!” Sooyoung wanted to chase after her, but her guiltiness stopped her to.

Jessica was right. She was in no position to control over her since she was the one who forsaken her first.

“Yoon… Yoona?”

Sooyoung looked up in surprise and found Jessica standing at the exit, staring into the stairway. A bad feeling landed upon her. Sooyoung ran towards Jessica and pulled her aside, hiding her behind her back.

There, in the stairway, stood Yoona, looking at them with an emotionless face.

“Yoona…” Damn it, she had completely forgotten about Yoona’s existence! “Yoona, listen to me. It’s not what you’re thinking.” She doesn’t really care if Yoona suspects her, but suspecting Jessica is a no.

She is innocent right from the start.

“Chill.” Yoona simply commented and entered the rooftop, ignoring the surprised look on both Sooyoung and Jessica’s faces. “I’m only here to tell you something.”

Sooyoung was getting confused. Yoona… seemed so different today. Her aura, and the way she spoke, it just didn't seem like the usual Yoona she knew. Just then, she felt a tug on her sleeves. Sooyoung turned and saw Jessica giving her a questioning look. Shaking her head, Sooyoung returned her a confused expression, hinting to her she was as clueless as well.

Yoona stopped when she reached the edge of the rooftop. Spinning around, she leaned her back against the wall and stared at Sooyoung and Jessica with a smirk on her face.

“I’m the princess.”

Sooyoung almost dropped to the ground if Jessica hadn’t been clinging onto her. The princess… the one who mutated the human and forced her to leave Jessica… is Yoona?

It was Yoona all along?

“Princess? What are you talking about?”

Jessica felt Sooyoung’s trembles obviously. The hunter was shaking so hard that Jessica could barely keep her still by hugging onto her tightly.

“I’m the one who created the mutants.”

“And what does that got to do with Sooyoung?!”

Mutants or whatsoever, she doesn’t care at all. All she wants to know is why her Sooyoung is trembling so badly at this princess thing!

“I believe you know Sooyoung is the descendant of the lost kingdom, Runical.” Yoona slowly approached the duo. “I heard that people from Runical are excelled in white magic and so, I wanted put this into test to prove that statement.” She stopped approximately one foot away from them. “Sooyoung is unfortunately chosen.”

“What did you do to her?” Jessica hugged Sooyoung even tighter. Despite Sooyoung was a few centimeters taller than Yoona, her fears caused her to lower her head and back away in flustered.

Yoona shrugged and replied nonchalantly. “I didn’t do anything to her. I merely told her if she refused to participate in my game, I will destroy the whole village where she’s living in.”

“What?”

“Oh yeah, I made her keep this as a secret as well since this is a 1-to-1 battle. I don’t allow any helping hand.”

Then it struck Jessica, for why Sooyoung left her abruptly without a word. It was for the sake of protecting all of them.

“How could you!” If Sooyoung wasn’t in her arms right now, Jessica swore she would deliver a slap across that fake innocent face!

“Sica…” Jessica felt a hand pulling her back. She turned around and realized Sooyoung was getting back on her feet. “Stay back.”

“Sooyoung!”

As soon as Sooyoung calmed herself down, she pulled Jessica behind her again. “I’ll be alright.” She caressed her face with an assuring smile. Then, she turned around to face Yoona, who had been waiting for her patiently. “What do you want Yoona?”

For the past three years, although she knew she was dealing with the princess, she never had the chance to see her since she communicated with her using telepathy. And the thing about telepathy was that, only the princess got to communicate with her. As for her, she could only wait till the princess talked to her, only then she could talk to the princess.

“I meant no harm.”

Sooyoung was about to reply when Jessica suddenly jumped out from behind and said, “Who are you kidding after you’ve done so much things to Sooyoung?”

“Sica, stay back!”

Sooyoung frowned and tried to pull Jessica back, but the stubborn blonde refused to comply with her.

“Yoona, I don’t care who you are! If you dare to lay your finger on Sooyoung again, even if I were to lose my life, I’ll make sure you come down with me!”

Sooyoung loosened her grips upon hearing Jessica’s confession.

“Sica…”

Jessica spun around and looked into Sooyoung’s eyes.

“I’ll protect you just like how you protect me and everyone.”

Sooyoung thought Jessica would hate her. She never knew Jessica was willing to sacrifice her life for her after what she had done to her.

“What do you want Yoona?” This time round, it was Jessica who was confronting Yoona.

Yoona shrugged. “I just wanted to inform Sooyoung something, that’s all.”

Furrowing her eyebrows deeply, Jessica glared at the girl. “What is it that you want to tell her? You can tell me as well.”

Sooyoung nudged Jessica, “Sica…”

“What?” Jessica shot a glare at Sooyoung as well. “I haven’t forgiven you Choi Sooyoung. You better stay still and keep your mouth shut!”

And so, Sooyoung stayed still and swallowed her words down .

Jessica turned back to Yoona. “So what is it?”

The corner of her lips curved upwards. Yoona took a step closer towards Jessica and leaned forward… until their noses were about to touch only then she stopped.

“You…”

Jessica frowned.


“… Just got trolled by me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry, this was actually written for last year April Fool's Day. A few of them was tricked by it, so I thought it will be nice if I share it with AFF's readers too XD

 

The real chapter is below, please scroll down x:
 


 

Chapter Forty-Nine (REAL)


When Yoona finally made her way to the infirmary (Sooyoung’s ward), she found Tiffany sitting by the bed, watching over her partner. She wanted to call out to her, but the incident earlier on was still deeply imprinted in her mind.

“How’s Sooyoung?” Her stubbornness had decided her hostile attitude towards Tiffany, unless Tiffany was willing to apologize to Jessica.

Yoona’s voice had startled Tiffany. She jumped up a little from her seat and turned to her dong-saeng, who was now standing behind her, in surprise. When she realized it was Yoona who was talking to her, she quickly stood up and replied, “She is still asleep.” Her soft voice sounded unusually soft and gentle.

Yoona frowned at the unusualness she noticed. She would rather Tiffany be cold to her than being nice out of the sudden. She felt as if she was the one who was bullying Tiffany rather than Tiffany bullying Jessica.

“I’ll be outside.” Tiffany said again. She doubted Yoona wanted her to be in the same room as her for now.

Yoona watched her left, although that wasn’t the result she was expecting. She thought Tiffany would stay affirmed with her choice like the other time, rather than giving in to her so easily.

She sat down on the chair and observed her unconscious partner.

Maybe it was Sooyoung’s incident which had affected her mood.

*

Tiffany walked to the bench right outside Sooyoung’s ward and settled down on it.

Is it because of the dream?

Tiffany held her forehead with her palm as she lowered her head and shut her eyes tightly. The sudden change in her character, she wondered if it was because of the weird dreams she had recently.

Dream… that is how they addressed those mental images one saw in their sleep. However, Tiffany wasn’t sure if she should called it dream or memory of her past experiences – although she was quite assured that she did not experience any of those scenes she saw in her sleep. The dream felt too real. Every single voice, every single touch and even the emotions… they did not seem to be a mental image she created because she could feel everything.

As if it was happening to her.

Little did Tiffany noticed, someone had been watching her ever since she stepped out of Sooyoung’s ward. Her struggles and confusion, the observer witnessed them all.

Tiffany…

The observer sighed inwardly as she muttered an undecipherable word under her breath. Soon after, the palm which was holding on to Tiffany’s forehead gradually dropped and landed on its owner’s side.

Please tell me I did not make a mistake…

Out of the sudden, the observer was already standing in front of the now asleep Tiffany in the blink of an eye. She arched forward and gently laid down the sleeping hunter to a more comfortable position.

… For interfering with you and Kim Taeyeon.

*

Sunny was sitting on the couch playing with her electronic device, doing research on the Aurales, when Taeyeon finally returned home from her ambush. She threw her device away and sprung up from her seat, readying to lecture her best friend for sneaking out of the house during her shower when she noticed the bruises on her face.

“KIM TAEYEON––What happened to you?” Sunny exclaimed out loud. She rushed to her friend who just threw a black cloak on the other side of couch before plopping down on it.

Taeyeon never replied. Her dark expression was implying to Sunny that she was in a very bad mood now.

Sunny sat down next to her and examined the bruises. “Who did this to you?” Judging from the swollenness on her face, she could tell that her friend had received this hit quite directly from the assaulter.

“That Kim.” These two simple words were efficient enough to explain the whole situation to Sunny.

“Narsha unnie and Nickhun said she ran away before they could get her,” Sunny recalled the other day whereby they sensed someone breaking down the barrier they set around the tomb where they kept all the higher levels (S-5 and S-6) mutants. “I guessed she doesn’t know when to give up.”

Taeyeon sneered and clenched her fists tightly, “I will definitely kill her the next time I see her.”

Sunny rolled her eyes at Taeyeon’s words, “Well, that is if you managed to dodge her attack without difficulty first. Come on, I’ll treat your wound for you.” Sunny was supposed to be a sorceress who was only good at offensive magic, but knowing her best friend’s habit, instead of improving her offensive magic like the others do, she practiced on white magic – which was nth times harder than black magic for a sorcerer – and eventually became a skilful healer.

Just as Sunny was done with Taeyeon, her phone rang suddenly, with Narsha’s photo showing on the screen.

Sunny picked up the phone, “Hello––”

“WHO TOUCHED THE MUTANTS?!”

Sunny thought she almost became deaf when Narsha’s sudden loud scream boomed out from the speaker. She frowned and held her phone further away from her, tapping onto the screen with her index finger, changing it into speaker mode.

“What happened unnie?”

“The Princess suddenly warned us that she is going to mutate our families if she finds us misusing the mutants again!” Narsha paused for a while. Both Sunny and Taeyeon could clearly hear the heavy breathing of hers due to frustration. “Who touched the mutants?! Is it Taeyeon?! Is that kid with you now?!”

Sunny frowned upon hearing Narsha’s words. She turned to her friend subconsciously and saw her in deep thoughts with an even darker expression plastered on the face. Sunny knew right away, Narsha had gotten the correct answer. But it wasn’t that difficult to guess the answer as well, since Jonghyun never did things without seeking permission from the four of them and Nickhun’s interest was funs and girls. He would never touch the mutants without a valid reason.

Besides, he was busy with his own task too.

Therefore, it was left with only her and Taeyeon. Since she wasn’t the one who touched them, and considering the fact that Taeyeon had mysteriously disappeared to somewhere earlier on, Sunny was left with no choice but to believe it was Taeyeon who meddled with them.

“Taeyeon is with me––”

“PUT HER ON THE DAMN PHONE NOW!”

“Unnie!” Sunny groaned. She turned to Taeyeon who was gesturing her to pass the phone and shot a glare at her. “Let me talk to Taeyeon and find out what happened first alright?”

There was a moment of silence with Narsha’s heavy breathing amplifying through the speaker. Knowing Narsha for so long, Sunny knew Narsha was trying calm herself down and repressed her anger.

“I will never forgive her if anything happens to my granny and sister!” Narsha left Sunny with those words before hanging up the phone.

With her arms folded across her chest, Sunny glared at her friend angrily who had been in silence ever since Narsha called. Now, judging from Taeyeon’s expression and reaction, no doubt she was the one who touched the mutants and provoked the Princess.

“Taeyeon, just what did you do with the mutants?” It had been three years since they left Everlast and returned to the real world for the sake of mutating all human beings. For the past three years, the Princess never interfered with them and their operations unless she had any new orders for them. It was unusually strange for the Princess to warn them about the misusing of the mutants suddenly. It wasn’t like they had never used the mutants for any other kinds of stupid purposes before, why was she provoked this time round?

There must be a reason for that.

Taeyeon was in deep thought when Sunny asked the question. She took a quick glance at her with the corner of her eyes and replied indifferently, “Nothing.”

“Nothing?” The indifferent single word wore off the Sunny’s patience in an instant. She sprung up from her seat and stomped to Taeyeon, stopping right in front of her. “If it’s nothing, why will the Princess warned us for no reason?! Kim Taeyeon, I told you this before! Our life isn’t ours anymore, will you stop risking everybody’s life because of your personal problems? If you don’t care about your family, think about us at least!”

Frustrations were actually building up within Taeyeon – although her indifference appearance implied otherwise – the Princess’s warning had definitely caught her off-guarded, and this situation made her felt even more angered. This wasn’t the first time she used the mutants for personal use. She had use and sacrificed them before too, when she was trying to attract Tiffany’s attention. She couldn’t get why the Princess was interfering with her this time round. The more she thought about it, the more frustrating she got and worst still, Sunny’s accusation was challenging her limit.

Like a bottle of shaken soda, the cap had finally pulled off its rim and the content burst out of its container like an active volcano.

Taeyeon stood up too and returned a glare at Sunny. She retorted back loudly, “I care for my family as much as all of you do!” If she knew this was going to happen, she would never do it no matter how much she wanted to taunt that hunter! Tiffany might be her priority, but family came before her!

Sunny knew she went a little too overboard for accusing Taeyeon. Among the five of them, Taeyeon cherished and treasured family values more than they did. But she was really pissed off by Taeyeon’s indifferent act when situation was already so serious.

She could have said something more than a nothing.

“Well, I’m sorry then.” Sunny apologized. She then repeated her question with a politer tone once she calmed herself down. “But what did you do with the mutants exactly? And how did that Kim managed to find and assault you?” Now that Sunny thought about it, that Kim Hyoyeon could never find and attack them if they were like only taking a walk or something. They always made sure they were covered from head to toes whenever they were on their operations, it was impossible for Kim Hyoyeon to recognize their faces.

Therefore, no doubt, it must be the mutants that had alerted Kim Hyoyeon that a sorcerer was nearby, which led to Taeyeon being assaulted by her.

Taeyeon plopped on the couch, she snorted. “I was merely testing out the hunters.” The hunter named Kwon Yuri to be precise. But that didn’t really matter since, supposedly, no one should know what she was doing. Even if they might have sensed her controlling the mutants, they shouldn’t be able to find out what she was doing with the mutants.

She just couldn’t understand why the Princess would release such a warning to them out of the sudden. She might be powerful, but not till the extent whereby she could see what they were doing every minute, every second.

“Testing out the hunter? What hunter? Aren’t we done with our examination?” Sunny questioned her with much displeasure. If that was the reason for the Princess’s warning, it was simply ridiculous!

Taeyeon wasn’t paying attention to Sunny. Her mind was occupied by a horrifying truth which had just struck upon her. If the Princess was well aware of their doings, it could only mean…

“The Princess is here.” Her voice trembled with fear.

“What?”

“The Princess is here!” Taeyeon repeated herself with a louder tone. “There is no reason for her to say I have misused the mutants unless she knew what I was doing!”

Sunny folded her arms and narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon, “Don’t try to change the topic.” Having the Princess back in the real world was the last thing that could ever happen. According to what she had heard when she was still in Everlast, the Princess was guarded by more than a hundred of sorcer-knights and was forbidden to step out of the castle.

“I’m not changing! I’m telling you to be bewared!” Taeyeon stood up and stared at Sunny. “Look, why would the Princess said I have misused the mutants? That’s because she knew what I was doing!”

“Well, that doesn’t mean she is here.” Sunny still refused to believe Taeyeon’s words. Her assumption was absurd and there was no concrete evidence to prove that she was correct. “You know how capable the Princess is, she can even talk to us without showing herself, what’s there she can’t do?” If the Princess was indeed here, Sunny was positive that with her powers, she would be able to take down Aurales much faster than they did. Therefore, if it was like what Taeyeon had said, the Princess should have done it herself, rather than waiting to complete this task in a much slower pace.

Taeyeon snorted, “You think too highly of her.”

“Whatever.” Sunny still thought that Taeyeon was trying to change the topic. It was just too hard for her to believe that the Princess had come to the real world. “Now stop changing the topic and answer my question! You said you misused the mutants, didn’t you? So what did you do to the hunter? And why are you even attacking the hunter? We’re already done with the examination and the enhanced Tranz are about to be done. I don’t see why there is a need to do a test.”

Taeyeon pursed her lips into a thin line and looked away.

“Is that hunter Kwon Yuri?” Sunny asked suddenly, recalling her device was showing the details of Kwon Yuri and Choi Sooyoung’s patrolling when she found it lying on the couch after Taeyeon sneaked out.

Taeyeon frowned uncontrollably upon hearing Yuri’s name, but she continued to remain silent.

However, that little movement did not escape Sunny’s eyes. If it was Kwon Yuri, then she knew exactly why Taeyeon was attacking her.

Stephanie, or Tiffany, whoever you are now, it is time for you to leave Taeyeon.