Chapter 062

EVERLAST: The Hunters

Chapter Sixty-Two


“What is your wish?”

Taeyeon and Stephanie were sitting a few steps away from their backyard, enjoying the beauty of the full moon right before them. They had long finished the birthday cake, but Stephanie thought it wasn’t wise to go straight to bed after having a cake at such an hour because she still wanted to maintain her slimness, so they decided to spend their night by enjoying the view of the moon.

The air was especially chilly around their area since they lived near the cliff with no obstacle around to block the wind. Taeyeon made Stephanie sat in between her legs and enveloped her tightly in her embrace from behind, making sure that her lover was well-protected from the cold.

Stephanie looked up from Taeyeon’s embrace and giggled, “It’s a secret!” She hit Taeyeon on her chest playfully. “And you’re not supposed to ask!”

“Why?” Taeyeon wrapped Stephanie’s fist with her palm as she asked.

“Wish won’t come true if you reveal it!” Stephanie explained.

Taeyeon pursed her lips into a pout and rested her chin on Stephanie’s shoulder. “Aww… I’m actually thinking of granting your wish for you!”

Stephanie giggled to herself and snuggled closer into Taeyeon’s embrace.

“Well, hmm…” Stephanie paused. Her index finger was drawn to her lips naturally as she tried to think of a way to reveal her wish to Taeyeon in a non-obvious way. “My wish will be granted if you continue to hug me like this for the rest of my life.”

Taeyeon laughed out loud. That was a pretty obvious hint.

“Yah!” Stephanie tried to hit Taeyeon again, but her movement was restrained by Taeyeon’s hand which was wrapping around her hand. “Don’t laugh! This isn’t funny and I’m serious––”

Taeyeon surprised Stephanie with a sudden peck on her lips, successfully muting the girl. “I didn’t say it is funny.” Taeyeon stuck her lips close to Stephanie’s ears and replied in an awfully gentle voice. Stephanie thought that she was going to melt under it.

She felt Taeyeon burying her face near her nape and inhaled a deep breath. Stephanie grinned to herself as she recalled Taeyeon’s habit of doing that before their bedroom’s activity.

Her little lover said that there was a scent in her body which always allured her.

“Your wish is granted…” Taeyeon pressed her lips against Stephanie’s bare neck and whispered huskily. She felt Stephanie shivered slightly because of her kiss, so she tightened her hold around Stephanie’s waist.

“I will be together with you forever and ever.”

*

Yuri had no idea if she should react positively to Jessica’s um… proposal? She didn’t really mind to marry her actually, but it was only two days ago when they got together. Wasn’t it a little too fast for them to get married now?

And Jung Sooyeon… is that Jessica’s name as well? As weird as it seemed to be, that name sounded awfully familiar in her ears. It was as if she had heard or seen that name somewhere before, but she just couldn’t pinpoint when and where did that name appeared in front of her.

Putting that aside, Yuri also came to realize that she knew nothing about Jessica, except that her home was destroyed and she was Kim Hyoyeon’s childhood friend. Other than the two facts, Yuri was completely clueless about Jessica.

“Yuri?”

Yuri snapped out of her thought and turned to Jessica, who was looking at her while lying in her embrace.

“Are you…” Jessica bit onto her bottom lip nervously. “… mad at me?”

Yuri’s expression turned into a surprise one. “No, I’m not. Why did you say that?” For some reason, Yuri noticed that Jessica got paranoid easily and was always worrying if she was getting angry at her.

“Because I said I want to marry you…” Jessica’s head was getting lower and lower that Yuri thought it was going to detach from her neck.

Letting out a soft sigh, Yuri placed a finger under Jessica’s chin. “Sica-ah…” Yuri lifted up Jessica’s chin. “Look at me.” Yuri was staring straight into Jessica’s eyes with an utmost gentle gaze. Jessica wanted to avoid it, but only to find herself getting attracted even more deeply into her eyes.

She loves looking at Yuri’s eyes. Her eyes always speak love and care to her.

“Am I scary to you?”

Jessica pressed her lips together and shook her head.

“Then why are you so afraid of me?”

Jessica shook her head once again. She replied softly, “I wasn’t…” She tried to lower her head again, only to be stop by Yuri’s finger which was supporting her chin.

“Sica, look at me.”

Jessica looked at her with puppy eyes, which Yuri thought was extremely cute and laughed at it. She released Jessica finally and ruffled her hair instead.

“Let’s get married…” Jessica swore she was going to scream out her joyousness when Yuri suddenly added another sentence behind. “… after the mutants’ crisis ended, alright?” Yuri flashed a genuine smile at Jessica.

Jessica would have melted under Yuri’s smile if Yuri didn’t added the sentence behind. She felt as though her excitement, which lasted not more than five seconds, was being put out by a bucket of ice water that was poured over her head, like how an extinguisher put out a fire.

But nevertheless, Jessica still forced out a smile at Yuri and held up one of her hands.

She stuck out her little finger and asked, “Promise?”

Jessica knew it was redundant to do this, but she wanted to place some hope in it even if the hope was smaller than a tiny ant.

Yuri hooked Jessica’s finger without a second thought.

Who cares if they only dated for two days? She likes Jessica. She wants to protect her, and be with her is her only concern.

“I promise you, Sica baby.”

*

“Tae… tae…” Stephanie tried her best not to moan. She grabbed onto the pair of hands, which had just crawled under her shirt and were now, heading towards her chest, and held them still. “Not here…” She was panting so heavily because of Taeyeon’s tease.

As much as Stephanie loved Taeyeon to do these things to her, she never liked the idea of doing it in the open… Especially there was nothing around to cover them up.

With her lips still pressing against Tiffany’s nape, Taeyeon asked in a husky voice, “Why?” was getting dry from the heat that was rapidly increasing in her body. She wanted to continue with her doing desperately, but she was keeping her hands obediently around Stephanie’s waist because her girl stopped her.

Stephanie’s decision is always her priority.

Taeyeon’s priority was blushing madly. Of course, she loved whatever Taeyeon was doing to her but… Stephanie slipped her hands under her own clothes and intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon. She mumbled hastily, “’CauseIamonlycomfortablewhenwedoitinthehouse…”

“Hmm?”

“Nothing!” Stephanie rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist. “Let’s enjoy the moon!”

“Hmm… okay…”

Pulling her hands away from Stephanie’s waist, Taeyeon s one of her arms around Stephanie’s shoulder and pulled her back into her embrace again. There was a moment of silence before she suddenly pressed her lips against Stephanie’s ear.

“So… let’s do it in the kitchen later?” Taeyeon giggled as she whispered into Stephanie’s ear with a tone full of seductiveness.

“YAH!” Redness found its way to Stephanie’s cheek again even before she was able to disperse the previous batch away. She hit Taeyeon on her chest lightly and hid her face into the nook of Taeyeon’s neck. “I didn’t mean it that way!” She was positive that Taeyeon heard what she said earlier, and she regretted deeply about it.

She should have said their room instead of house!

Taeyeon let out a loud laughter upon witnessing Stephanie’s shy reaction. “Silly girl, I’m just joking with you!” Taeyeon tilted her head and planted a light kiss on Stephanie’s cheek, “I’ll never force you to do anything that you’re uncomfortable with.”

Taeyeon’s consideration brought a wide smile to Stephanie’s face. Stephanie lifted up her head and pecked on Taeyeon’s lips.

“I love you Taetae!”

This was one of the reasons why she loved Taeyeon. No one ever cared for her feeling like how Taeyeon did, not even her very own father, who forced her to marry to his friend’s son, cared as much as how Taeyeon considered for her.

“Love you too Phanie-ah!”

Taeyeon leaned in and returned Stephanie a peck on her lips as well.

However, before Taeyeon was able to pull herself away from the kiss, Stephanie grabbed onto her collars suddenly and pulled her back for another round of long and passionate kiss.

Making love and making out is different to her. As long as she or rather they don’t expose their body in the open, Stephanie enjoys sharing kisses with Taeyeon anytime, anywhere.

Taeyeon rested her forehead against Stephanie’s forehead after they broke off from the kiss. Both of them were panting heavily as they inhaled deep breath to replenish the insufficient of oxygen intake during their kiss.

Grin was formed on Taeyeon’s face as she stared into her lover’s eyes lovingly.

“Who is the one who said ‘not here’ earlier on?” Taeyeon said with a teasing tone.

Stephanie slapped Taeyeon’s arm lightly.

“Stop teasing me!” She pouted. Her face had yet to recover from the redness which had gathered on her cheeks again during their kiss. She buried her face onto Taeyeon’s shoulder and hugged her lover’s waist tightly. “I’m going make you sleep on the couch tonight if you continue to tease me!”

“Aww… That’s kind of harsh!” Taeyeon pressed her lips against Stephanie’s ear and whispered seductively. “Are you sure you are able to resist it?”

“YAH!”

Stephanie got up from Taeyeon’s embrace and landed a soft punch on her shoulder.

Taeyeon couldn’t stop laughing at Stephanie’s reaction for it was too adorable. She captured Stephanie’s hand in hers again when she noticed her girl was going to leave. “I was just kidding Phanie-ah!” She slipped her other arm around Stephanie’s waist and pulled herl back into her embrace again.

“I don’t want to talk to you!” She hit Taeyeon on her shoulder for the one last time and folded her arms across her chest, before turning around and had her back facing Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckled to herself because she knew Stephanie never meant what she said.

Encircling her arms around Stephanie’s waist again, Taeyeon rested her chin on Stephanie’s shoulder as she enjoyed the night scenery with her lover in silent.