Chapter 8

The First Vamp-Dol

 

We both our lips.

Hyungshik was the first to make a move. He pinned me to the couch and got on top of me. I could feel his finger tracing a pattern on my neck. His finger was slightly colder than my neck, causing me to shiver. He leaned in and I felt his nose touch my neck. Soon it was replaced by his fangs. My head tilted back as the pleasure rushed through my body.

He pulled away and his lips.

“Do you...?” before he could finish his sentence he was now pinned by me.

I pushed my fangs out and leaned into his neck.

Suddenly, Hoya's face came to mind and I stopped. I tried to keep the urge to taste Hyungshik again. It was the biggest battle I've ever had to fight with myself. He looked at me. His eyes made my heart beat faster. I pushed my fangs back in and got off of him.

I buried my face in my hands. I can't believe I even thought about feeding on someone else other than Hoya. I should go to hell for that. Why did it have to be all so complicated? Why did we have to have such a strong bond with our creator? Why couldn't we just have a mate and everything be easy? It made me wonder if other vampires had it tough like me? Or would they just deceive their mates like I was about to do?

 

It was silent between us. He seemed to understand my reason, even though I didn't say anything.

“Who's your creator?” I asked him.

He looked down.

“It was this girl that I met at a cafe. We talked and got along. She told me she needed to show me something. She took me to an alley and I found out her favorite was AB.”

Like me.

“She changed me and taught me the ways of being a vampire. She got killed by the vampire-ministry. She supposedly broke the rules.” he continued.

“Ministry? Rules?”

“They're like the government. She wasn't aloud to change two people. And she did.”

My eyes widened. “Oh my god...I'm sorry. It must've been devastating to find out.”

I wouldn't know what I'd do if I knew Hyungshik changed another person. Hell would break loose.

“It's not your fault.” he said. His phone rang. “I have to go. We have practice for our comeback tomorrow.”

“But it's late...”

He shrugged. “I'll be okay. I'm a vampire, remember? But being an idol has it's consequences. Congrats on your win again. Won even before we did.” He said as he glanced at my trophy on the table.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

“I'll see you tomorrow at Music Core?”

I nodded.

He kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

I jumped on the bed and sighed. I cursed myself for almost losing control. I closed my eyes. Tomorrow will be a better day.

 

The next day I went to Music Core and put my stage outfit on. While Teen Top were getting theirs on, I waited in the make-up room for the stylist to come in.

I looked in the mirror and noticed the bite marks on my neck.

“...Hyungshik didn't close it.”

Why didn't I notice it before?!

“Knock knock.” someone said from the door. I quickly put my hair in a side ponytail, to cover it.

“Come in!”

It was Hoya. He already had his stage clothes on.

“Hello hoobae!” he smiled.

“Don't call me that...it makes me feel formal around you.” I said.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. It reminded me of last night.

 

“Listen Hoya...I have to tell you something.” It didn't feel right keeping it from him anymore. I mean, Hyungshik's already done it once before. Plus, it would be good to know his reaction, so I make sure he doesn't do it again.

“No. I have to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“I'm taking you on a date tonight!”

“What? You know we can't! It's impossible...”

“You'll see what I have in store for us. Now, kiss me!” he grabbed my waist. He puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

I chuckled at how ridiculous his face looked. After a couple of seconds, he opened one eye.

“Yah!”

I laughed and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He pouted.

“What?” I asked.

“Too short. Come here.” he grabbed my face and kissed me harder.

“Someone's gonna come in and see us...”

“So let them see. Plus, I need some Joo Eun lovin' before going on stage!” he said, his eyes not leaving my lips.

He kissed me again, but this time I kissed back. His lips went down to my jaw line and down to my neck.

He suddenly stopped.

My eyes widened. Oh crap...

“Is that...bite marks?”

 

=============

SOOOO sorry for the short update! had a project to do. once i was done, i didn't realize that it was so late already! next one will be longer. :D

I JUST SAW ZE:A'S AND INFINITE'S COMEBACK TEASERS!!!! GAH! (hoya is barely in it though! D: but i'm glad sungyeol's finally gettin' some screentime.)

they're coming back on the same week i think! i'm soooooooo excited.

anyways....comment please!