Chapter 25

The First Vamp-Dol

 

At first I didn't believe it, but right when I saw those marks, I knew it was true. So I slapped him hard across the face.

I saw Hyungshik become alert in the corner of my eye.

Hoya stared at me in disbelief.

“How dare you put your lips on that girls neck!” I yelled at him.

He scoffed. “You have no room to speak. How dare you let him you!” he pointed to Hyungshik.

Was he really bringing this up again?

“You ed 5 other girls!” I retorted back.

“I thought you got over that!”

“I thought you got over this too!”

“Not when I saw with my two eyes!”

 

I opened my mouth to speak, then I looked at him.

“Wait...what are you talking about? You saw us?” I asked.

Hoya pointed to the camera on the ceiling. “I saw everything. You obviously drank from him and then let him fu--”

“Hoya, I drank from him, but I didn't have with him if that's what you think we did when you were gone.” I told him.

“Your eyes aren't red anymore and all he's wearing is his boxers. Anyone can put two and two together.”

“I sleep in my boxers, dumb .” Hyungshik said.

I ran to grab Hyungshik and pulled him over to us. I held up his arm. I pointed to the bite marks on his wrist.

“I drank from his wrist.”

Hoya stared at it dumbfounded.

“That's what I was trying to tell you before you rudely punched me in the face.” Hyungshik said. “Now I hope you feel guilty.”

 

Hoya looked at the ground.

“But...I know what I saw. It was definitely you two, and you guys were about to...” he whispered, deep in thought.

“Maybe what you saw was right, but it wasn't me.”

“It was the mother.” Hyungshik suddenly said.

We turned to look at him.

“I read somewhere before that the Queen can do things with her mind.” he explained, trying to think back on the book.

“She can get into your mind and change what you see. Something like that! Dammit! I can't remember!” he ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Thanks for telling me now...” Hoya said sarcastically.

“I just remembered! Sheesh...”

It was silent.

 

“So, what I saw earlier, it was just an illusion?” I asked, breaking the silence.

Hoya stood up and had a guilty look on his face.

“I'm sorry, baby. I really am.” he said.

I looked away.

“Did they ask you if you still loved me?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“What'd you say?”

“'Doesn't matter if I saw her 20 guys, I will still love her'.”

My eyes watered and I hugged him.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” he whispered.

“Uh...third wheel here...”

 

Hours passed and we still had no idea why all three of us were here. There was only my reason. But then I thought the worst. I looked at the camera. What if this is all just a game? They're ready for one of us to snap. It was cruel, very cruel. But why else would they ask Hoya and I that same question? “Do you love him?” “Do you love her?” They're testing our love. Well the jokes on them, cause we pass.

But another question is, why is Hyungshik here? Is it because he's my creator? Just another reason to torture me if something bad happened? I had so many questions, but not one answer.

“Why did they say to you before you bit her?” I asked Hoya.

“They said that if I really loved you, I would bite her. I did, so they let me stay with you.” It had clicked in his mind and it had in mine too.

They're playing mind games. That's what it was. If Hoya had told them that he didn't love me anymore, he would be able to leave and go back to Korea. But since he said he still loved me, they had another trick up their sleeve. To show me Hoya's betrayal so I would tell them I didn't love him anymore and leave. They want to separate us two. And Hyungshik would be here because they know how much a creator means to their creation, and so I would have absolutely no one left.

Just thinking about it made my stomach churn. They're sick people. And we're getting out of here.

No matter what.

 

=========

if you have any questions, just ask. i'll answer them. this is kinda confusing. T.T

DAMMIT. these chapters are getting shorter and shorter. =___=

that signals it's almost the end! i'm thinkin...a couple more chapters and it'll be done!